Old 12-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/229/200

Height: 5'3

Default Oh, happy day!

Today is such a good day!!!

I started off only working on my eating habits then as I lost wt I worked on just becoming a more active person. Now, I'm feeling like I can start to incorporate more activity in my life. Two days ago I found out that our small indoor community pool offers water aerobics at a very reasonable price, and not only that-- they offer all their classes on a drop in basis. That means if the weather is nasty I don't lose money for missing a class I couldn't make.

Met the lady that teaches some of the classes and talked to her about my arthritis. She really seems to know her stuff!

Ordered a nice suit online yesterday because my old one does not fit. Really didn't want to wait a week to start the aerobics but didn't really want to wear my bike shorts and tank top to class. Today, on the way to meet friends, I ran across a resale shop that carried brand new swim suits in a very limited selection (still had the original tags on them and the panty liners in them). Bought two new swim suits at a fraction of the original cost. If the one I ordered fits (and I think it will) it was also on clearance and I will be rewarded with 3 new suits. If it doesn't, I can return it.

Oh, happy day!!! Tomorrow I go to my first class!!!
ANewCreation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:04 PM   #2  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Good for you! I love hearing stories of people breaking out of their routines to try something new! It's something I should do a lot more of...
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:52 PM   #3  
299lbs.wordpress.com

S/C/G: 299/285/145

Height: 5'9''

Woho!! I'm happy for you
299lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/229/200

Height: 5'3

Today was my first day of water aerobics and I LOVED it!

The instructor really knows her stuff and gives excellent instruction. I feel so limber and loose--especially my arthritic knee!

I am really looking forward to doing this 3x a week!!! And this from a gal that has never found any kind of exercise she enjoyed!!!
ANewCreation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #5  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Whoo hoo! That is so cool! I'm glad you found an activity you enjoy, makes it so much easier to stick to.
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #6  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

That is awesome...I'm glad you found an activity you can enjoy!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote