Old 12-21-2009, 10:41 PM   #1  
Making a Change

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Default Green Tea

Does anyone drink Green Tea as part of their diet?

I drink Diet Green Tea as a part of my diet. I drink it everyday. I personally love it and only drink Green Tea and water.
It is suppose to keep you from gaining weight. Since I have been drinking it I have only lost weight and not gained any back. It will remain part of my diet.

(I didnt see another post about GT so sorry if this is a repeat)
psychologymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

I've read tons of articles on the benefits of green tea, it seems they are endless. I personally don't drink it because I don't like the taste and I just have an appetite for a lot of other drinks, but I do take green tea extract supplements with my daily vitamins!

tonimaroni2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #3  
Losing weight since 2009

S/C/G: 310/138/132

Height: 5'7

Green tea can slightly boost your metabolism to accelerate weight loss. Drinking green tea alone won't allow you to lose weight, but with a weight loss plan already in place, green tea gives you a small boost.

For the past year I've been drinking 2-3 cups of green tea a day (mainly because it's healthier than soda/juice and there is only so many glasses of water I can drink before I go insane, lol). I never used to like green tea, it tasted too dry and kinda gross, but as I've lost weight my tastes have changed and now I love it. I've lost a bit over 100lbs I'm not sure if the green tea boosted my metabolism, but drinking it is healthy option and if it helps weight loss that's an added benefit!
Gracie789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:18 AM   #4  
Making a Change

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3

You should try Lipton Green Tea w/ Citrus or Mixed Berry. It taste great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonimaroni2 View Post
I personally don't drink it because I don't like the taste

psychologymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

I might do that, thanx! There is one other one that I have found, I'm not sure if it's actually considered green tea or just a juice with green tea flavoring, but it's really good. It's Crystal Light green tea with peach and mango.
tonimaroni2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #6  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

I drink warm green tea, anywhere from 3 to 5 cups a day. I like the regular Lipton tea bags. The only real benefits I have seen have been to my skin (clear complexion, better tone, smaller pores).
ars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 203/193/155

I drink nearly 1/2 gallon of cold green tea daily now. It certainly helps in every regard, and frankly, it's delicious to me. I get the Celestial Seasons green tea with the white tea mixed in. Hubs has this whole routine he does in the tea aisle, ranging from commentary on how much tea I need, to how many kinds of tea are there, to how long are we going to be in the tea aisle, to how much do these stupid leaves cost, I can bring you some lawn clippings, etc... Didja y'all know laughing is good exercise?

thundahthighs is offline   Reply With Quote