Old 12-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #1  
~*melissa*~

S/C/G: 252/252/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Yoga for beginners?

I'm wondering if some of you gals may be able to help me. I'm looking for a beginners Yoga DVD that is actually for a beginner and fun too. Everyone I have tried has either been crazy complicated or just plain blah. I would love to get into Yoga for my physical and mental well being and I just don't have the money to join a class right now. Thanks a bunch!
MelbaMel0905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi Melba,
I had never done yoga before and wanted to get into it for my stress and flexibility. I bought Biggest Loser WeightLoss Yoga! Bob leads you through the entire DVD. It's wonderful! I actually workup quite a sweat too. He also has some of his people doing modifications if you need to so that's a plus so you work and grow at your own pace.

Anyhooo just my $.02

Jenn
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #3  

I actually decided today that I want to start doing yoga consistently. I was shopping on amazon.com for some dvds. But then I came home and checked out Exercise TV on demand. I don't know if it is available to you, but there were a few different ones for free that I tried out. If you have it on demand maybe there is something there that you would enjoy. You can buy them from exercisetv.tv if you end up finding one you like.
tiffany0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

FitTV also has Namaste Yoga which is a different session each day, it plays at 7:30am here and I record them so I have copies when I can't do it at that time

It's usually easy enough for beginners yet offers challenging sessions as well, it's something always different so it doesn't get boring either! Hope this helps.

I also use the exercise TV yoga along with quite a few of their other programs... it's great!
bensempress is offline   Reply With Quote