Old 12-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default The Biggest Loser

The finale was awesome as usual, so inspiring to see almost everyone slimmed down, incredible achievements!

Rudy turned out HOT! lol

my biggest fear in life is what happened to Tracey!!! I can live with looser skin (although, the 2 main guys seemed pretty tight, maybe they had a girdle on or something) but did you see her FACE???? She looked 20 years older! arghhhhhh not fair!!!!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:57 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 282/257/when it feels right

Yeah I thought Tracey looked gaunt and dehydrated. I noticed the other guy Julio (I think was his name) his neck looked the same way Star Jones neck look very stringy with big veins like he was straining or something can't really explain it.

I thought Anotoine looked GREAT! and was it me or did his girlfriend/fiance just walked off when he beat her percentage and before he could get down the steps she just left.

Danny looked like a totally different person very handsome and he seem shorter too. I was so happy for them all!
K-boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/144/125

Height: 5'5.5"

Pretty much everyone looked awesome! I was particularly impressed with Rudy, Danny, Amanda, Antoine, and Abby! Antoine and Rudy were super hot, and Danny looked like 20 years younger!

But yeah, I think Tracey looked a little too thin. She looked a lot older.

I had high hopes for Rebecca, but she also looked a lot older. Her new hair looked really bad on her and the dress she chose wasn't all that flattering. It was a little too short and didn't help her thighs any.

Last edited by killingjanni; 12-09-2009 at 11:21 AM.
killingjanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:11 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/160

Height: 5 ft 3ish

Tracy looked scary to me. I thought she looked AWESOME when they showed her after she got kicked off. Same with Rebecca. I think they both got a bit too thin. Hopefully they'll each gain back a bit more now that the contest is over.
Danny knocked 20 years off his face I swear!

Rebecca has always been a bit kooky, but last night she was kind of over the top....
HeaterAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #5  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

yeah, I bet Rebecca and Tracy will gain back a little bit -- that body type seems like it would be tough to maintain, but worth reaching for the possibility of getting $100,000 big ones! ha.

pretty stunning to see Danny and Rudy, kind of mind boggling to see that kind of before and after weight loss.

Shay is so cute, how cool a challenge is that, $1000 PER POUND LOST. That would most definitely keep me from straying from my diet and exercise!!
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #6  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I think that facial issue happens to almost everyone who loses a significant amount of weight fairly quickly. Most people settle out of it in 6 months or so (this was exactly my experience...I look freakish right when I hit goal, and gaunt...now I'm back to normal and my face is much less scary). Not to mention, of course, BL contestants are super-dehydrated and haven't slept because they're in and out of saunas trying to sweat out pounds, which makes them look older too.

Bottom line - you probably won't ever get that bad because you won't be so dehydrated, and what gauntness you do have probably will settle out as you maintain for a bit.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #7  
I ♥ Life!

S/C/G: 231/221/150

Height: 5'3"

I loved the finale as well, and I was so happy that Danny won, I always thought he was such a nice guy. Amanda looked adorable in her dress. I thought Tracy did look much older, but like mandalinn said, I'm sure she will look better soon. I did NOT like Rebecca's hair or dress, I always thought she was a beautiful girl, and neither did justice for her. I hope she changes her color back. That being said, her body looks great, and I am glad for her.

I'm so happy for Shay! I have high hopes for her, I really want her to accomplish all her goals. She was a big inspiration for me. I'm also thrilled for Daniel, he worked so hard!

So, I'm looking forward to season 9 in January!
Dulce Vida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

I think it was a combo of:

Extreme hydration
Stage make up
Bright lights

I think Tracey and Rebecca will look better now that the finale is over and they can drink a ton of water.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #9  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

the real WI is a few days before, TPB have the info but not the contestans, after all they have to calculate the % lost and all. so hopefully they are rehydrated by the finale.

They ALL wear compression garments, you can see rudy's when he is being interviewd by Allison after his WI.

And I am also happy for Shay, I did not care much for her attitude, BUT I also think the show has an obligation to follow through with her. it would be unfair of them to have taken her on and then drop her at 300lbs BUT I also have no desire to see her on my tv weekly. It will be great to see her lose another 100lbs by May.

And rebecca, I ad to keep telling myself that was her! in a post show interview she said she and Daniel will be moving in together...I hope they are happy.
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #10  
Living and Learning

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 3"

Rebecca's thighs scared me! That dress did not do her justice at all. Danny and Rudy rocked it though, eh? And shay.......love that girl!
gumboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:36 PM   #11  

I posted about this on the BL thread here on another forum......I agree with everything you guy said! The ones that go through extreme measures seem to win but last night..those looked the worse as far as the face goes. I thought Rebecca was really cute with her dark hair. Abby and Rudy just glowed...they looked healthy... Tracie and Rebecca did not look healthy to me....yes the dehydrated look.
Violet73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #12  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

I thought they must have been wearing some serious foundation garments to hold in the skin under their clothes! But, wow, they all looked great for the most part. Tracy's face was a sight, though. Skin over skeleton. And Rebecca's attitude was a real turn off to me - obnoxious without having to utter a word. Abby and Amanda looked darling. Antoine and Rudy - hubba hubba! And I was really happy for Danny. Holy cow, that's a lot of weight to lose in any amount of time let alone such a short span.

Last edited by CLCSC145; 12-09-2009 at 01:58 PM.
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote