Old 11-29-2009, 09:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Weight Loss Buddies VI

Ok, Amanda, got it covered. A new thread already. Seems like we just started V.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:29 PM   #2  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

That went by quick!

Well I had a very clean day - best in a long time and since I have TOM it's even better. I even ventured into a grocery store and didn't go crazy lol.

This morning I had a protein shake, banana and piece of toast with natural peanut butter, lunch was extra lean ground turkey, sauce and whole wheat spaghetti, orange, dinner was some turkey bacon, egg whites and salsa. Tomorrow is banana and protein shake, special K, turkey spaghetti with cucumber slices, blueberry yogurt, chicken and tomatoes and chocolate/zucchini organic crackers. Stay away from the coke zero, I'm weaning myself off it for good. Will probably save myself about 15-20 a week too since I refuse to drink out of a can.

Tomorrow morning I'm hitting the gym and then back with my trainer on Tuesday. I'm only supposed to go once a week but I want to get back on track and I love what he does - now $80.00 per session - I can't go all that crazy...

Burgandy - your soup sounds awesome - I was just talking the other day that I want to find some soup that doesn't have a lot of sodium in it (I get enough sodium from my turkey bacon affair), but I can't cook and can't find anything at the store - any suggestions? I can cook but don't have a lot of time but if I could make a really big batch I would!!

AJ - I saw the Blind Side and loved it - a real feel good story. Goes to show there are really nice people out there - instead of all of us on here And you are right, tomorrow is a new day!!!

Well I've been pouring through work all day after a nap of course I have a few more hours to do and then to sleep. This week doesn't appear to be as crazy as the last one - so fingers crossed that it stays that way!

Burgandy I can see your ticker is so close to 199....push it hard this week girl - would love to see that soon!!!

I feel pretty determined this time, seems that I fall off the wagon when I drink or get TOM, so TOM is here and I'm ok so no more drinking until I can control this better. Which shouldn't be hard, I have no time to go out anyway.

See you all tomorrow!
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

I know!! That went crazy fast. Thank you for doing that. I still have family here and we were just getting settled at the house. I am so happy to be in bed!! Even though I am not tired at all I needed to be ALONE!!
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:15 AM   #4  
Portion Control

Good morning everyone. I apologize but I will not be able to go back and read everything I missed - so going forward from here.

I hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving and didn't do too much damage.

Myself, I started out so good on Thanksgiving day but Friday dinner I was bad and when my weight was up on Saturday morning I sort of threw in the towel for the weekend.

So today is a fresh start.

I am not sure if I will get much time to get exercise in at all today as I was up at 3:30 this morning to take my son back to the airport and tonight I have bunko. But I will try to be good as far as my calories go.

I am looking forward to being back in the loop with everyone.

Last edited by PopcornGal; 11-30-2009 at 10:36 AM.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:37 AM   #5  
Portion Control

And guess what .... I now have a signature!
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #6  
I'm A Work In Progress!

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/170

Height: 5'4"

Popcorn-YEAH for the signature! It's so cute, too!!

Staccie...I hope you get your nap in! $80.00 for a trainer per session? I would love to do that, but can't afford it right now. Did you say that he's cute? hehe

Well, my official weigh-in for this week is 218 which is .5 down from last week. I'm very proud that I didn't gain! Afterall, it was Thanksgiving week, and I lost weight. I'll take that!

I'm back on my workout routine-woot woot! I feel so good working out. I know I'm definitely not anywhere near where I want to be, but I feel accomplished because I'm doing this. I got this-hehe. I'm a work in progress and for that I'm proud. I'm just so darn hungry today. Ugh.

Anyway, have a good day ladies! Will check back in later.
alyssamichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:14 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Howdy, girls! Sorry about the MIA spell.

Burgundy - congrats on 203!!!!! wooohoo! You are so close to onederland and I think the hair coloring reward is a fantastic idea!

popcorn - Love the ticker! So fun!

Staccie - glad the purses are okay and it looks like your new hair is gorgeous!

aj - how's the hubby? My bf is in a slightly better mood so we had an okay rest of the weekend.

My life is crazy all of a sudden. Remember my talking about a possible kitchen remodel? At a couple of people's recommendation, I did a search in nearby areas to see if there was a house that would suit me better instead. I found a good candidate and ended up putting in an offer on it. Yikes! So I spent a bunch of the weekend caught up in house frenzy - cleaning and organizing my own to be ready when the realtor comes by tomorrow to talk about selling it and thinking about what needs to be done at the new house. Anyway, I'm babbling and we may not be able to agree on a price (they haven't countered my offer yet) but boy is this time consuming stuff. I haven't been focused on working out with trying to get over this virus but all the carpet cleaning and closet organizing etc is probably kind of a workout. I'm shooting for a run early tomorrow morning and will get back in the groove.

Hope you all are well!
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:44 PM   #8  

I am off to a bad start but it is still manageable. I ate a whole box of mac and cheese. Its okay. I can still be good the rest of the day and work out!

Dance- Wooo HOOOooooo on the new house!! Where is it located?? Same area? Lindy is coming back soon =) And she misses you!!

alyssamichelle- Good for you working out! I need to jump on that train like NOW!

PopcornGal- We had the asme weekend. lol. And YAY for the cute christmas signature!!

Staccie- Not sexy trainer so that you don't get distracted actually sounds reasonably priced. I wish I could have someone kick my butt right now! And I have hired a more lovable PI to watch you because the dang creepy crawly was grossing me out!

THE NEW PI SEES ALL!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 95081511_7d407b9aab.jpg (49.8 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by ajowens; 11-30-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #9  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Lol Amanda - what is that?? Next time you make fun of my puss (n Boots), I'm dispatching a hairy spid!!! Mac and cheese - girl you are going to grow hair in bad places eating that (there is your motivation lol).

Popcorn - sorry to hear about the towel throwing...but sounds good that you are back on track though!! I had a popcorn binge last week. I think I'm done for awhile but good to have you back and you're going to have a good week....

Dance - you're going to lose weight just being so busy!!! I'm envious though it sounds like fun!!

Well I'm off to a reasonably good start today..slept like crap last night so I am working out tonight. I love my new hair, it makes me feel prettier...weird, I just feel lighter with lighter hair - strange but true
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #10  

Its a Llama!!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #11  

You guys are too funny!
Old 11-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Staccie-I used my leftover turkey, some whole wheat noodles, carrots, celery, onion, peppers and Mrs. Dash and poultry seasoning and water. Made a huge pot so I have lunch all week. Could get a rotisserie chicken and do the same. LOL about your mac and cheese comment.

Popcorn-the weekend is over and now we can all get back to our normal routines. Cute signature.

Alyssa-so proud of you for being down .5 a lb this week. I am back to my workouts now too, it feels great.

Dance-how exciting, but moving, yuck. I have moved so many times in the past 8 or 9 years. I am sure you are running around a lot so that is a workout.

AJ-did you workout??

I did good today, calories were around 1500. Played connect 4 almost all day with a 3 year old. Now I am laying in bed with a dog jumping on me. I am trying really hard this week to get to at least 201.

Hope yall had a good day!!!
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #13  

Burgundy - I'm so excited for you - you are so close and are doing so well! You are shaping up to be Neesy 2.0!
Old 11-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 161.2/161.2/130.0

Height: 5f3

Hello I am new. Looking forward to losing 30 pounds. hope you all can help encourage me
Kitty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:53 PM   #15  

Welcome Kitty!

Girls... Where are you???