kissesmomof4

NAME: Amanda

BIRTHDAY: Feb. 3

MARITAL STATUS: happily married

TOP WEIGHT: 230lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 228

GOAL WEIGHT: 200 first and 175 second

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: right now I have boring brown dreads with a hint of red, in need of a dye job but dying the dreadies scares me

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, cooking, tree hugging, homeschooling, history, paranormal, and gaming (WoW)

PETS: 2 rescue greyhounds (I want more) and 2 weird orange cats also rescue

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Near Orlando Fl

FAVORITE COLOR: black and red

FAVORITE FOODS: cheese, or mainly anything with cheese, bread and sweets

FAVORITE EXERCISE: none!

FAVORITE BOOK(S): non-fiction books about health, homemaking, enviromental issues, natural living, the paranormal, and food

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Historical based movies, suspenseful movies, comedy (I HATE chick flicks)

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Survivor, Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Lab, Amazing Race, Bigget Loser, Law and Order SVU, House, Living With Ed, Wa$ted

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: I like everything from big band to celtic but I hate country

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I do not like exercise and I like dessert

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Not sure yet. I guess I am hoping that taking things a few days at a time will help me stick to it

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Dr. Ian's 4 Day Diet

RELIGION: christian

POLITICS: pretty conservative

PIERCINGS: just my ears. Had my belly button done once but the guy did it wrong and it never healed right so when I got pregnant last time I removed it. I would like my nose done but I have already freaked my family out enough with my dreads.

TATTOOS: Someday I want a tattoo of a cupcake but I am not sure where I would put it. I shoul put it on my butt since that is where all the cupcakes I eat end up