South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 06:25 AM   #1  
Be happy.

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving friends!
I'm thankful for many things this year, but you ladies and this site are near the top of my list.
Have a great day!
Old 11-26-2009, 08:24 AM   #2  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning (or afternoon or evening, all depends on the server )

Heidi - lovely greeting. Thank you for being persistent enough to post it and thanks for joining us this year Did DD get in alright? Hope you are having a really special visit.

I am so thankful for this place and for all of you. When I think of where I was three years ago I am pretty amazed by how much things can change. I'm not sure I could have done it without all the encouragement and support and kicks in the butt from you gals.

I hope you are celebrating in whatever way feels best to you today.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:24 AM   #3  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

And a happy Thanksgiving to you!!!

All is quiet around here....everyone still sleeping. Just got the table set, the kitchen floors cleaned. Got all the food cooked yesterday except for Mr. Turkey. My oldest son called last night and wanted to know if they could bring someone to dinner. An elderly neighbor of his girlfriend. I said sure...then thought, uh oh, I have 8 of everything for the table setting and really can only fit 8 comfortably at the table. But that's ok, the more the merrier and who cares if my plates aren't all the same? Time for a mix and match table!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day...off to clean the bathrooms!
Old 11-26-2009, 09:50 AM   #4  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Happy Thanksgiving to all you American Chickies. Enjoy your family and have a SB friendly meal as close as possible.

I am back from my little shopping spree at Birchrun Michigan and found some nice material to make a Thomas the Train Engine housecoat and some pjs for my grandson but that is going to happen in the new year.
Right now I am beading some snowflakes for little inserts into Christmas cards, don't send out too many but like to put in something special for those that I do.
Once again, have a thankful Thanksgiving, its not about the food but the love of your family.
take care
Sophie
Old 11-26-2009, 10:18 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Everyone

Thanks, Heidi, for being persistent and getting us started. What a beautiful message! I couldn't have said it any better!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Old 11-26-2009, 11:05 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ruth and I have been trying to get in here all morning, and finally got through. We've been having a blast, and she's completely charmed and won over by Audrey and Maggie, and they just love her, too. Today, she gets to meet my grandkids and the rest of my family.

Heidi, thanks for starting us up, and I hope your DD arrived safely and you are enjoying a wonderful TG day with her.

Cat, we have an open door policy here for Thanksgiving. Anyone and everyone is invited. With all the fabulous food you're serving, no one is going to notice the dishes don't match, anyway. I'd be happy to be a guest at your table today.

Cyndi, Sophie, Debbie, and everyone else, words could never express how much you all mean to me, and the difference you've made in my life. I'm thankful for each and every one of you. Thank you all.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #7  
Be happy.

Yes, thank you. Beth and the "grandcats" arrived safely, my parents and son are here too so Fergie and I have had a really great day.
Closed Thread