Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #1  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Default Back Sliding

Well it has been a rough week here and I am getting the feeling that Iam starting to backslide. I have been stuck at 284.5 for a few weeks and Now I weighed in and I am up a pound . I have been busy and havnt been able to be on plan 100% I do good all the way till dinner time and then something always happens.
Things here are pretty tight right now. I am trying to do the best I can with food that is. I dont want to start gaining again I have to do something to start loosing again. I have soo much going on in the comming weeks. My Brother in law is getting ready for his liver transplant. The holidays are bemming over the horizons. I dont want to get sucked back in to failing. I must get back in 100%. I jest got to kick myself in the behind and do it . So with that said I am going to get dressed and ready to workout....
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #2  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Good for you... just jump back in and get the workout done. You'll feel great after you finish it.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #3  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

S/C/G: 270/254.4/Healthy

Height: 5 feet Tall

Great start writing on here. Take a deep breath...do something healthy for yourself today! Hang in there...I am scared too of having that panic feeling I hear in your writing. Baby steps!

Cathy
cathydoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #4  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

workouts always help clear my head and get me back on track. If you've identified dinner as the spot where you're having problems, that can be a big help. what can you do differently tonight at dinnertime to better stay on plan?
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 308/176/150

Height: 5ft 5

Sorry you are having a rough time. Stick to plan - it will be worth it Worksouts always help me too - by the time I've finished them I feel less stressed and the need to emmotionally eat had gone. Keep going - you'll be under 280 before you know it.
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Butterfly, my thoughts are with you right now.

I must congratulate you for knowing you are backsliding when you are up a pound. You are doing the right thing by lacing up those shoes and getting moving. It's okay that things are tight. Luckily, low calorie/healthful eating CAN be done on a budget. Have you ever checked out Hillbilly's Housewife website? Great ideas there on super tight budgets.

Just keep coming here. Keep looking at those calories. Keep to your exercise. It sounds like you have lots of things to be doing right now--that is great! Keeping busy really helps me to stay on track as opposed to having too much time to sit around getting into trouble.

Yay you. You KNOW what it takes. You are doing it. Just keep at it. You are doing well.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #7  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Butterfly, the time is now to get back in the saddle, so to speak. You can do it. You know what you have to do. We are here cheering you on!
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:38 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 230/229/200

Height: 5'3

Bonnie, we're here for you girl! The holidays are a tough one for me too, but I know we can do it, okay? You have such a great can-do attitude. You haven't let anything stop you since you joined and you're not going to let this stop you now.

Yeah, Bonnie--go, Bonnie, go!
ANewCreation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:20 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Glad to see you back!

A small backslide is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things.... you can hop right back on and keep doing what you've been doing. You've made too much progress to go back to where you were.

I'm sorry you are going through hard times, but maybe you will find sticking to your plan as a comfort-- one thing that you can control when the rest of life is getting out of control.

We're here for you!!!!
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #10  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

You will find that as you put one on plan day after another after another that you WILL see your results again and then WANT to stick like glue to your plan. Good luck and remember that we are all always here for you!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #11  

I backslid for a few weeks, put on some pounds, and am now deciding that I have had enough. I deserve better. So do you. Let's pull ourselves out of this together, mmmkay?
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #12  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Thanks everyone. I have gotten back on plan for the last two days I am determined that I wont go back. I like the feeling that I have now and comming. Did a great workout yesturday and then got some news My Step son and his girl friend are expecting.
But so far all is going well although I didnt get no exercise in today for I spent the morning with my DD at the asthma doctor and then went and did some errands will make it up tomorrow though. All will be back to normal.
Thanks to everyone with out this place I dont know where I would be I would probley weigh 340 by now....... But glad all is here when needed.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote