View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #54
drake3272004

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Sorry if I rant a bit!

I use to post somewhat on the paganchicks page and various other places on the 3fc site, but I don't think I ever really posted here. So, I'm going to try this out, I need to change and this seems like the place to go.

I am 31 yrs. old, married with a daughter (10) from a previous marriage and a stepson (13). I am Pagan, ever searching, and have no particular path. I was working pretty hard on my weightloss, got myself down to 205lbs. a couple years ago, but that didn't last long.

I didn't want to believe my husband at first when he told me that I had sleep apnea and I let it go for a long time, thinking that if I just lost the weight then everything would just correct itself. The sleep apnea didn't get better and when I finally admitted that it was a problem I was so constantly drained trying to take care of everyone else and work, I didn't have energy for me. Got the sleep study done and got my cpap, started feeling better right away.

Last fall I found out that I have PCOS, that explained why I seem to have a hard time losing weight and the infertility. Then this last spring we had to move my other stepson (15) out of our home and into foster care (long story short, he found out that my husband may not be his father...which we suspected but never said anything and treated him as if he was, but that wasn't good enough for him and he started to become extremely volatile).

Add on top of that the fact that we made a major move out into the countryside in the last year!

It's just been one stress after another with some depression thrown into the mix. I've just been happy to have maintained and not creep back up to my heaviest. But I need to start moving again and get motivated!

Last edited by drake3272004 : 11-22-2009 at 11:01 PM.
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote