View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #2
Lilita175
before picture in profile

S/C/G: 213/183/165

Height: 5ft 7 and 3/4th

Default Phase I

Okay, I'll get this thread started so it doesn't get taken away.

Phase I is very low calorie, low carb and low fat.

Phase I includes 3 Ideal Protein Packets per day and one regular (restricted) meal that can be eaten at any time (lunch, dinner or even breakfast.) Phase I includes lettuce salads and some (not all) vegetables and some mandatory vitamin and mineral supplements.

The packets are powdered soups, shakes, and small portions of chili, spaghetti and hearty stew that are mixed with water to prepare. Protein bars can be used instead of a packet. Some packets and the bars are restricted to once a day.

Phase I is the most restricted and I was told I would be on it until I reached 80% of my goal weight at which time I would go to Phase II which I think means I will go down to 2 IP packets per day and 2 regular meals per day.

I have been on Phase I for 3 weeks and have lost 17 pounds. I have not cheated. I am down to one pair of jeans (loose size 14) I am 5'8"
I threw out 3 pairs of size 16 jeans that were too baggy on me.

My motivation to go on this diet were my brother who lost 90 pounds and his wife who lost over 40 pounds in one year. They both look great. My other brother and my 3 sisters and I plus several nieces and nephews all recently started on this diet and we are all having great success.

The first 3 days are the hardest.

I am in my fourth week and I am almost never hungry. I am eating according to the plan but I have lost interest in most foods. I can even watch the food channel and it doesn't cause me any cravings. I sit in restaurants and am not tempted by other people's dishes.

I highly recommend this diet if you want fast results. But you have to be ready to commit to it and be prepared to NOT CHEAT. If you cheat, it just won't work and you are wasting your time and money.
Lilita175 is offline   Reply With Quote