View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #15
Justwant2Bhealthy
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

HI LADIES ~ Well, we were blessed with gorgeous this afternoon, and it warmed the temps up as well. We spent the morning rearranging furniture and things are all arranged for Christmas now. We put my rocking chair back by the front window as I just love to sit there and watch the birdies flying back and forth; and it's just a great place for me to do some reading, writing, singing, contemplating, praying, and relaxing too.

We had leftover veggie soup for lunch which I added dumplings to (I cut them in half) and that tasted really nice and was very filling too. I had planned on having something else for dinner, but in the end, we decided to have hamburglers and homemade fries instead as this is DH's favorite and I like it too, and I wanted to have something that would give me a little more energy at the same time.

My mouth is slowly healing and I can touch my face without it hurting now. I really needed to take it easy today so I did exactly that; and DH really did everything, while I just supervised. I put my legs up at least 3 times today, and that really helped me feel a lot better. I was just doing some reading before I got up to get something to drink -- it's time for some tea.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend; and please do take good care of yourselves too ... ROSEBUD
ONE-STEP-AT-A-TIME PHIL 4:13 " I CAN "
YA GOTTA HAVE FAITH KEEP ON, KEEPIN' ON
= 10 lbs ...
115 lbs + 16 Single Sizes Gone Forever! -- 100 lb tumor = ONEDERLAND!
Progress Pics: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/look...ml#post4361876

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy : 11-06-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote