Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 09:59 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

FINALLY! I am on track to have an on plan day. Even though the day is almost over, I am posting this for accountability. No mindless snacking tonight.

And, I got to the gym to lift. Huzzah!
Old 11-19-2006, 10:56 PM   #32  
Believe

Height: 5"7

i just wanted to post another quick hello. i am off tommorrow so i will catch up on personals. I hope everyone had a good weekend.
LORI: i just wanted to say again,i am so sorry for what you are going through right now. you are in my thoughts and prayers.
well, have a great night everyone.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:06 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Lori, as well as losing your father you are suffering from the shock of losing him so unexpectedly, so if you need to rant, cry or ramble, carry on, everyone here is here for YOU.xxxxx
I weighed in this morning, as today is ANOTHER 'fresh start' and I've lost 2lbs!!!!???? As I'm going to be OP the rest of the week I will see what the scales show then! I thought I had a water infection which I was given antibiotics for, but it seems TOM is here, OVER A WEEK EARLY!!!! I am not happy about it at all, the pain is pretty bad and if itn't any better I will have to visit the Dr's AGAIN! I'm sure they will start reserving a seat for me soon!
WTG all you GAZELLE RIDING LADIES, lol, Ammi at this rate you will be wishing you had a Gazelle franchise, lol.xxxxx
xxxsharon
Old 11-20-2006, 05:50 AM   #34  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Well, after all the "good job" accolades I've received here, I blew it last night I wouldn't necessarily call it a binge, but I just couldn't quite find what I wanted, ya know? I did okay during the day (we ate out at Quizno's, and I counted all those calories in my daily total and was still fine till the late evening), but then in the late evening, I just couldn't satisfy my taste buds. I had a piece of leftover chicken for dinner, but I still didn't feel satisfied, so I had some snap pea crisps (kinda like puffy potato chips but made from snap peas), which might have even been fine calorie-wise, but I still had like a craving for something. I ate a whole jar of pineapple chunks, and that still didn't do it. I had 2 of my home-made banana muffins (made with no eggs, no butter or oil, and with whole-wheat flour and Splenda instead of sugar), but still no. Then I had 2 slices of toast with macadamia nut butter, and that's when it finally stopped. I think maybe I was craving some fat, and the mac butter satisfied that. Too bad I had to eat everything else before I made that realization So I was definitely over 2000 calories yesterday--granted it was in pineapple, good fats, and whole grains, but still, too many calories are too many calories.

But, right back on track today--already did my morning WATP workout and have planned my menu for the day. It will be a busy one, as I have a proposal due at work tomorrow, and my boss emailed me this weekend asking for a draft to be on her desk this morning (I tried to work on it from home last night, but I couldn't get my laptop to connect to my work server). Then I also have to call the car rental place to find out how long I can keep this rental car--my car won't be fixed until Wednesday, but I am leaving Tuesday to fly to CT. Well, I need a car in order to get to the airport, so that leaves me with the rental. However, the repair guy said insurance won't cover my rental anymore once my car is fixed...but I won't be here to pick up my fixed car! UGH! So I have to get that all straightened out and make sure I can get myself to the airport in time tomorrow. Then after work, I need to pack everything for our trip, including all the gifts for my sister's baby shower, and make sure all the dishes are done and perishables are thrown out so we don't come home to a stinky mess of an apartment next week.

So, all that said, I'd best get a move on!
Old 11-20-2006, 07:04 AM   #35  

good morning everyone. i am happy to say the FFM realized she was a little stingy on Friday so she came back and took another pound away!
Old 11-20-2006, 07:05 AM   #36  

Jillybean glad to hear you are back on track! we all have days like that ..all we can do is forgive ourselves and get back OP.!
Old 11-20-2006, 07:10 AM   #37  

Height: 5'8.5"

Just checking in before work... not much time but wanted to especially say... Lori I am so sorry for what you are going through and you do NOT need to apologize for being "down." Your feelings are very NORMAL in a time such as this. You are in my prayers this morning.

Blessings
Sue
Old 11-20-2006, 07:42 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hi All,

just a quicky to say I lost that last 3 lbs, now I am back to 90 lbs lost, just where I was when I fell off the wagon the other week. Onwards and downwards.

Patti - glad the FFM made another visit, but naughty you, I thought you were keeping off the scales in between WIs

Lori -

Will do more personals later,

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 11-20-2006, 07:55 AM   #39  

Height: 5' 9" = 176cm

Hello girls

Just a quick post. Hows everyone doing?
Im quite ok, and VERY pleased to say that my hunger went away. Dont know what that was??? It was like that time just before TOM, but it wasnt ad it lasted a week..dear god that was suffer lol So glad its over and Im doing ok again, hope its gonna show soon

Im off to see my dad and then back to work *sigh*
Old 11-20-2006, 08:09 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Jilly -- Don't you hate when that happens, esp when everyone has cheered you on? Sounds like you had overall, a really great weekend!

I did manage to get through the day without a binge, but was still a little high calorie wise. Better though, and I'll take it.

Ammi -- Congrats on the scale getting back to where it was! My scale is still stuck at 180. I think the FFM is mad because I went on and on about 179 when it wasn't even my official wi day a couple weeks ago. Well, she may have the upper hand for now, but I will prevail!
Old 11-20-2006, 08:38 AM   #41  

Ammi congratulations on the WI!yes you caught me on the scales lol! i am gonna weigh on wed too cuz no way will i step on those scales the day after Thanksgiving! Happy early Anniversary too!
Old 11-20-2006, 10:57 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 298/290/200

Height: 5'8

STOP!! DON'T POST HERE!!
JOIN US ON THREAD #1065...
Closed Thread