Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 06:59 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Just another quickie, Futurediva, good luck with not smoking, having it banned at work will make it easier. When I smoked & decided to stop I avoided all the places where I would want to smoke, like the bars I went in and I made sure all cigarettes were out of the house. I also asked friends who smoked to not do it in front of me, at least for the first 2-3 weeks, it does GET EASIER!!!! I've been smoke-free for 15 YEARS!!!! Hubby stopped smoking when we met as I didn't smoke and my son (from first marriage) had asthma, he had an odd cigar at Christmas but managed too. You want to be healthy, may as well diet and stop smoking!!!! Kill two birds with one stone AND significantly reduce your risk of illness/DEATH from being an overweight smoker. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!xxxxx
Vilandra, I paid £13.30 for two prescriptions AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS A LOT!!!! Isn't there any other way to get you tablets? It seems such a shame your Dr. thinks you need them yet you can't afford them. I think with your periods being so weird ANOTHER trip to the DR's is in order, it is not normal and will make you ill having TOM for so long.xxxxx
Zelma, hope the zoo trip goes well, you are becoming quite the 'CELEBRITY', lol, & if it helps others start eating healthily & losing weight it has to be good. Just think all those years you spent hiding from the cameras, & now look at you!!!!! Never forget how much you inspire me & many others to get healthy!!!!!xxxxxx
Nothing much else to report, I'm not too bad, wemotionally, now to work on my physical health!!!! Valerie, I hope you get your horse problem sorted soon, for his sake.xxxxx
xxsharon
Old 11-17-2006, 08:03 AM   #32  

good morning everyone. i lost 1 pound this week! wish it was more but after my bad weekend last weekend i will take it!
Old 11-17-2006, 08:15 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Hi all -- On the notion that this place is great for accountability, I am officially reporting that I am struggling a little with food right now. yesterday I definitely ate more sweets than I wanted, just because they were there. 5 pieces of candy, 4 cookies and a brownie bits!

I hate hate hate this time of the term. Grading galore and everyone wants something from me!

I first thought that I just wouldn't worry about it until after Thanksgiving, but I think that's a BAD idea. It seems much harder to get back op the longer you're off. So, I am planning to avoid the junk and eat as op as I can until turkey day. Right now I need to know I can do it!
Old 11-17-2006, 08:59 AM   #34  

you can do it you are a big inspiration to all of us.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:46 AM   #35  

STOP!!
DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE!!
COME ON OVER TO '300+ AND READY TO TRY AGAIN #1063' INSTEAD!
SEE YOU THERE!!
Closed Thread