Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 04:47 PM   #31  

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by determined to succeed View Post
Lilion - breaking the 240 barrier = getting down into the 230's once and for all!
D'oh!

Valerie: Had to admit to you - I did the same thing with the dogs a while back - only I did it on purpose! (Talk about D'oh!) It was like 110 degrees and we figured (Yep - took two of us to do something that stupid) that we'd take the little clicker-unlocker thing off the keys and leave the motor running while we ran into the Middle Eastern Market after puppy school. So we rolled up the windows, locked the doors - MANUALLY - and went into the store. Then when we tried the unlocker thing - Nothing! Apparently, you can't use the clicker-unlocker thingy when the motor is running which we would have known had we tried to use it to LOCK the doors in the first place. We called the police, because we were afraid the car would overheat and the dogs then die of heat stroke before a locksmith came...but the grocer managed to roll a window down with a clothes hanger before they came. Scratched the paint and embarassed us all to heck - but well worth it to get the doors open.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:12 AM   #32  
Hang In There

Good morning everyone.

It was a long week for us. Alvin's sister died Monday night and the funeral wasn't until Friday. (Never did figure out why they waited until Friday) but it did make for a long week. But now it is over, and maybe I can get back to taking care of other things (like the house, my food, keeping up with you all, exercise, etc,etc,etc)

The weather has been nice all week, I'm SO ready for fall!! I have so much I need to be doing around here, I don'te even want to start!!! But nothing will get done, if I keep sitting here. Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:46 PM   #33  

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Barbara: I'm so sorry you've had such a trying week and I hope that you and the family are starting to recover in some small way.

Well everyone, went out and ate FAT stuff yesterday! I had good intentions of having boiled shrimp...and I had them too...but I also had a ton of greasy nasty fried things too! I'm down to about 18 flex points until next Wednesday. Not good. But life goes on.

I'm supposed to go out with either 1) my friend I've mentioned who is diabetic, NOT working on her weight and a total sabatour. or 2) my oldest friend who I've known since I was five, who is on WW thank heavens but who recently broke up with her BF and may or may not be any fun to be around at all. Either way, I'm not looking forward to dinner with any friend!

After DH has gone to work I need to mow the lawn. I also need to go to the store, go to the office, clean house and put lime on the back yard. Just a few things to do. I also need to sew, work on some of my potted plants and do some other types of yard work. All in all...too much to do and no time to do it! At least I'll get exercise!

Later Ladies!
Old 09-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Stop! Do not post here! Join us on the next volume thread!
Closed Thread