Old 07-25-2005, 03:57 PM   #1  
Inch by Inch, Its a Cinch

Default May I join you?

Hi everyone!

My name is Lynette and I used to post on 3Chicks wayyyyy back in the Dark Ages.

A lot has changed since then and I find myself in need of some support as I start my journey back to health.

A little bit about me: I am 40 (YIKES..did I say that out loud?!?!) and married to David. We live in Ames, Iowa. We have a fur-baby named Cody; he is a sheltie and 6 years old (going on 2!) We both work at Iowa State and we both need to lose a lot of weight!

I'll go post my bio in the bio section in a few minutes. Looking forward to "meeting" all of you!

Lynette
netekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 04:10 PM   #2  

Talking

Welcome Lynette! By all means you should join us! Since you've been here before, you already know how wonderful and supporting the ladies here are. Come join us, either on the regular numbered threads or on the new "Old Hen's" thread...Yes, I know, that 40+ is a hard one to get around....I'm 41 myself, but going on 29 if I do say so myself!
Lilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 11:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back Lynette! I'm 45 and some days it feels like 25 and some days it 75. Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Love your quote on your bio. Paintbrush.
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote