Old 05-20-2005, 01:43 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been reading all the posts daily but have just been listening. I love that I am not alone in this war It makes me feel so much stronger to know that. My news here is that I have been out of work for about 5 years on disability. I feel like I am finally ready to go back to work. I will complete my schooling very soon. I have been actively pursuing a position that I know I can do. I don't have the degree that they prefer but I did write a letter along with my application to tell them how much I want the position and how sure I am that I could benefit the people I would be helping. I really don't have much of a chance getting the position unless God steps in and moves in the employer's heart regarding me. Well, it seems He at least moved in their heart to call me about an interview. I am so excited to get this far. I will fill you in on how it goes when it happens. I have been unable to speak directly with the employer. We have been playing phone tag.

Nefiesara: I am very sorry to hear about your illness. I don't really know a lot about hepatitus (sp.) except to know that there are many forms of it. I have two brothers that both have Hep. C. I will be praying for you.

Doximom: so glad that your son is stepping straighter. Nothing like good old housework to get you back on the right path.

Esmaraude: You are so special. Please don't let other people's appearance get to you. I was popular in high school with a slender shapely body and I want you to know I was so unhappy in my heart. I always acted like I was as wonderful as everyone thought I was but inside I really was dying. You never know what goes on in the heart of others. Keep your head up. I am so proud of you for walking the way you did. I can't do it and so I have been asking my husband almost daily, "do you think once I take of some weight I will be able to walk?" Keep up the good work and keep your head held high.

Lillion: Way to go staying op. Good luck at the wi!

Suemarie: It doesn't sound like your ordeal ended the way it should have but Praise God you still have your job and you can move on with your career. Good luck on your state test!

Biggirl: Wow! A tv show. You are so brave. I wish I could watch it. I think the world needs to see that there are some overweight people who are working hard physically to loose the wieght without surgery. Not that there is anything wrong with the bypass surgery if you need to have that done. One of my sister in laws is doing it this November and she needs to have it done. I can't justify it for myself because I had not, until the end of April, given this weight loss thing my all. I hope that the show goes wonderfully well for you!

Juleecee: Wow, smaller sizes (drooling like Homer Simpson over a donut). I have a file that I look at and do things in daiy, like chart exercise and water intake etc. In that file I have about 10 different outfits cutout and pasted on paper with my description of how I would wear them including hair, earrings, shoes etc. Right now that is the only place I can get into something smaller fitting, in my dream folder. I am so proud and happy for you. Who cares if it is a 2x in teens or what ever. IT IS SMALLER!!!!! You go girl.

If there is anyone that I missed, I'm sorry. It is not on purpose. I love you all and thank you all so much for sharing with us. Everyone keep your heads up and have a wonderful and blessed weekend if I don't chat with you. I have a couple of cattle sales to go to. Then over to mom and dad's to get whatever cattle settled that we purchase. We live in a subdivision and my parents have a 50 acre ranchette.

Blessings,
dogpal
dogpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 02:38 PM   #32  
Michigan Old-Timer

Do NOT post here. Please follow us to 300+ And Ready to Try Again....#719. See you there!
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote