Old 04-29-2005, 01:01 PM   #31  

Smile

Good Morning Ladies! For another 10 minutes by my clock!

I don't have much time to stay and chat...dropping in to report 2 more pounds lost!!! YEA FOR ME!!! I was surprized. Thought I wasn't going to do so well this week. I may pay for it next if I don't watch it!

On a whim I tried to pull my jeans off in the bathroom without unbuttoning them and was quite amazed that I could. I expected them to hang up on my big ole' behind. I keep telling myself not to buy new clothes yet, but I might have to pull out the sewing machine and get to work altering things this weekend. Sewing can be a real money saver! I don't think there's any hope for the jeans though. At least it's nearly summer and I'll not wear them much. I'm pretty sure I could wear a size smaller now, but I'm just too cheap to buy a new pair.

Julee: thanks for comments on my friend and WW. I should probably start watching the carbs a bit. I tend to really fill up on them and it's probably not the healthiest way to eat.

Gotta run! Hello to the newcomers. Congrats to the losers. Hang in there to everyone else!!!

Oh, and Good Afternoon Ladies!
Lilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 03:03 PM   #32  
working off those pounds

S/C/G: 350+/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

STOP!! Do not post here, please join us at the next thread, #707!!! See ya!
VermontChick is offline   Reply With Quote