Old 04-25-2005, 05:33 PM   #1  
working off those pounds

S/C/G: 350+/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default weight fluctuation question...

Just a quick question from you ladies, I'd appreciate your feedback!! As some of you may know I got on the scale today and had GAINED weight...I read that Catherine says she doesn't even bother to get on when she feels bloated...

...Do any of you fluctuate during your TOM, and if you do...how much? I'm attempting to make myself feel better because this morning for some GOD AWFUL reason I was up five pounds...I mean yeah I've had weeks where I made healthier choices, but sheesh..I'm still exercising religiously...another possibility is that my scale just isn't consistent I guesss..

at any rate i've made a vow to get weighed once every two weeks (for the 2X2 Challenge).

Bah.
VermontChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 10:22 PM   #2  

Meliss,
I can't say for sure, since I've only been doing this since late Feb. and Aunt Flo just visits whenever the heck she wants, but I feel like there's some fluctuation there in water alone. If you remember, I had a week where I was constantly hungry. Turned out to be about 1 week before TOM. Then I had a week where I was good as gold and didn't lose an ounce. Also right before. Then it came off again once it arrived. I think it is quite possible to retain a substantial amount of fluid that would affect your weight.
Lilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 01:22 AM   #3  
mom5kidz

I definantly gain, or stay the same, during TOM. I hate hate hate weighing during or before TOM, especially BEFORE TOM. Once I've actually started I tend to even out.
kclay61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:45 AM   #4  
Leanne

I usually put on anything from 1 to 4 lbs before ttom, in fluid retention. During I lose, and a few days afterwards I've lost it all again. I also get really bad PMS, mostly manifesting as depression - feeling worthless, miserable, stressed, and like -everyone- hates me. The first or second day of ttom, it all lifts, and I can look back and realise it was just hormones.
Leanne
hippygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote