Old 02-24-2005, 09:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Default 300+ And Ready to Try Again. ..#659

COME JOIN US !!!

We are a group of individuals who weigh or have weighed 300+, or near there. This group was formed to provide a place for others like us to find support and hope. We are aware of the distinct problems that come with weighing over 300 lbs.

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We often use a "Topic of the Day" for discussion.

Motivational Monday
Tuesday Tips
Wednesday Wish List .. and What you are doing to obtain it.
Thankful Thursday
FUN Friday ... don't wait until you lose your weight.
Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Share your Success Sunday

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We often find them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears ... joys and celebrations.

We have several extra threads going on simutaneously such as Monthly Challenges, Weekly Weigh-ins, Recipes, Bios, and more. Please feel free to check them all out.

We have a bi-weekly 2x2 Challenge.
Our goal is to lose 2 lbs in 2 weeks.
We have a long term goal of losing 300+ lbs within our 300+ group in 2005.

We have found this thread to be more than just a support group...
we have found it to become a home. We invite you to join us.

WELCOME!
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 09:53 PM   #2  

Hi ladies,

I came home determined that I would have a nice evening and post something positive.

I got off the freeway, and rolled up to the intersection to turn right onto the road that takes me through the county park and towards home. Then BOOM, some dude plows into me from behind. I get out and look at the bumper and then had a yelling fit right in the middle of traffic. Then I realized I needed to get back in the car and get out of the way. I was so mad, I couldn't even speak to the guy. He sort of stopped at the light, saw no cars coming from the left and gunned it without bothering to see that I was right in front of him. And to top if off, I had to pee. (joys of drinking water) My insurance man is going to think this is me. This poor car is doomed. It will be the third time its in the body shop and I haven't had it a year. Only one was my fault for backing into the garage door. This won't be cheap. Especially since my lower back hurts now.

I told one of my guy peer buddies that I was one dirty look from the boss away from going postal this morning. That finally subsided this afternoon.

Ginger's fancy boots came in and I went out to the barn after getting home. I needed to be with the animals. Cherie's husband helped with the boots and she looks pretty snazzy.

I got Tanyah out and Cherie stuck around so I could ride in the arena. She's agreed to tell the 4-H girls that I get the arena two nights a week so I don't have to ride in a dust cloud. Tanyah did better tonight and we trotted a bunch so it was a decent workout. I felt so much better mentally afterwards.

I thought on my way home that as bad as the stress has been, I have nothing to complain about.

Then DH's #2 son called from Louisiana. He's coming up here to try to find a job and needs a place to stay for a few days. Oh and he'll be here on Tuesday. I told DH that his family was becoming a huge pain in the a$$. This would be different if it were #1 son. What will we do with Bear? People who come to visit fail to realize that the dog lives here not them. He won't bite him but he's a very big dog and loves people way too much. He wants to be a lap dog on them. This son has three small kids and a wife. Will he think he can move them in with us until they get settled????????????

I keep telling myself I have nothing to complain about. This too shall pass. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger. Patience is a virture. Be gracious to others. Nurture family. Take care of your own. Sounds good if you're saying it to someone else.

Again - Welcome to all the new folks!

to all the oldies!
Old 02-24-2005, 10:40 PM   #3  
Hang In There

I just want to say thank you for all the birthday wishes. It was a very uneventful but nice day, Thanks again.
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 11:07 PM   #4  
Michigan Old-Timer

I'm back! The challenges on Survivor were pretty pathetic! That one team just doesn't want to win too bad. Oh well.

Apprentice was interesting. I think the right person got sent home. BTW, did you see that Omarosa is going to be on a new Fear Factor that starts next week? Does anyone else have the 'hardly waits' for THAT one??? NOT I!!!!

Lilion: I totally get the 'I only get up at 5:00 AM for after Thanksgiving sales' That would be me too! *"The post saying don't post anymore was posted at the same time as my post." Yeah, I get that too. I spend so much time writing that by the time I hit the "submit" button, two more people have posted. Can't win!!! * 8 POUNDS is Awsome! Good for you!

Hilta: Glad you made it back home safely. Just hope you'll be returning for real the end of April. I'm into "reality" stories!!!

Jill: There are days when we're really busy here, and then there are days that are quiet. The idea is to post everyday so that there is always something to read!

Angela: You WERE lucky to get to take home such a tasty dish. I'll try and remember to remind you, but my mind's not all here most of the time.

CD: It is good to see you! Hope school is going well. Are you finding the independent study to be really hard to keep up with? I would imagine it's hard to stay motivated.

Scooter: I bet you'd be great as a TOPS leader! Don't sell yourself short. * Did you see that I answered your question about Fling. It's here in Michigan. PM me your address and I'll be happy to send you some info. Are you in the north end of Kentucky? If so, it would only be 6-7 hours from here.

Julee: "apparently a lot happens if you miss a day...or blink." That would be true. It's a whole lot harder to keep up when you don't check in often.

Judy: Hope you're feeling better.

Ruby: "Over the nasty cold, but last night got a stomach virus that was a monster." Boy, you just can't win. [[[hugs]]]

Recipe: Welcome to our little corner. I hope you'll get it all figured out. Just stick with it. I too am pre-diabetic and have knees and feet that hurt like crazy. The Arthritis Association has exercise tapes available for people who can not exercise on their feet. Perhaps that would help. You might also check out Oxycise tapes. They are breathing with muscle control and you don't have to be on your feet for those.

SueMarie: [[[HUGS]]] Honey! OMG, decisions, decisions, decisions! Sure seems like there would be some loophole that you could fit through. Debt free with a Master's Degree sure does sound good, but I'm with you about not wanting to wait any longer! My gosh, 8 years is a loooooongggggg time already!

Cherishell: I can't help you with the treadmill or eliptical. I have a pilates machine that I have not mastered yet though.

Terri: OMG!!! If your back hurts tonight, it will probably hurt worse tomorrow. [[[hugs]]] About the only saying you didn't use was "when it rains it pours". I think you'll be needing that vacation for a couple of days come the end of April. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you came to stay. Poor thing. I just don't know what to say. I'm still praying for you all, but somehow I'm thinking you might need more than prayers!!!!

Barbg: What? No celebration? No bad cake stories? I'm glad you had a decent day. It must be age, because mine was pretty uneventful too. Oh well, I guess the days of fancy parties are over.

Well, I suppose it's no surprise the the "baby's" car is STILL in the shop!!! I don't even want to come and tell you that anymore. I'm sick of it. Can you guess what collision shop is going to get a really nasty report about it to AAA??? Yup, you guessed it. The damages are now $15,000. The blue book price on the car is only $20,000. Seems to me if they would have done the estimate right in the first place, they would have totalled it.

Ok, it's just after 11:00 and that means it's time for bed. Let's see how long it takes to get to sleep tonight. Love ya bunches.
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 11:11 PM   #5  
Oooo Silly Me!

Jilly – yeah a rock and a hard place… unfortunately the rock wins. If we ever gonna have a good life together, I need to work on my career. Get a good job, and start fixing our house to the way we want it. Unfortunately I don’t want to do it this way.. sniffle.. but it’s for the best. I needed to vent… to much stress built up and that just sorta was the icing on the cake. We have 8 years, because I put marriage off 4 years for school and another year cause we got a house and used up our money LOL… funny how things work out… wonder if this is a bad sign that things always keep popping up and putting it off??! I won’t think about it. Dreaming is always nice I have a lot… one of them is like a cute little Cinderella wedding.. course… as you said… one can dream! BTW Happy Anniversary next month

I had my exam today… forgot ot mention that in all my rambling, but I think I did okay. I was invited to join the Psychology departments Honor Society and the Liberal Arts Honor Society… woohoo! It’s going to look good on my record and I get recognized at graduation for it. For the Liberal Arts one… I have to read a book, write a 5 page analytical paper on it and then I have to go to a defense hearing and support my paper against 3 faculty members.

YAY! More stress! Except I get a year to do this in, so I can do it slowly… and go from there…we see, it’s a choice I don’t have to do it, but I think it would be a good thing for me.

Everyone take care!
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 12:19 AM   #6  
CrAzY GiRl on a mission!

S/C/G: 307/307/150

Hello Ladies~
Had a terible eating day today....very uneventfull too other than rescheduling my reg doctors appointment for March 8th rather than tomorrow morning.
Hectic Hectic I tell you, between trying to make changes for myself and worrying about my best friend (her grandmother passed on Valentine's Day), and now having the beginnings of a cold...I am already just blah about all this.
I am not giving up though...I need to do something for me for a change!
But alas...just wanted to check in.
Hope everyone has a better tomorrow....take it one day at a time!
synn1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 12:33 AM   #7  
Dancing those pounds away

Smile

HI guys.

I am OVERWHELMED by how far behind I am for replies .. so everyone won't get covered tonight. I am writing this off line because when I get online it takes all my time to read and then I am out of time to post. LOL So, tonight I am writing by memory off line and will only read AFTER I post this.

I want to welcome the newcomers. I don't remember all of you by name... except I remember a Synn. We have another Syn who was a regular but now she only lurks. I hope both Syn and Synn posts often and becomes a regular here.

I also remember prplecat, Lilion, Julee and Fictionalme. HI.

Michelle.... you haven't been around enough lately. Hope you get here more often.
I hear you got yourself a pool. You will LOVE IT !!! No chemicals ??? That sounds too good to be true. LOL

Susie... I can't believe Andrew is starting Kindergarten. My granddaughter starts in the fall too. Kids really grow fast once they start school.

Jill ... my heart ached for you about your child being teased about your weight.
I know it hurt... but remember one thing. Kids make fun of EVERYONE.
Like you told your child ... tomorrow it will be someone else. Sad but true.

Terri ... My husband LOVES that Sonic commercial too.
My favorite commercial is for Ameriquest.
A husband walks into a convience store talking to his wife on a head set cell phone. They are talking about buying a privacy fence and he tells her "you are being robbed.... I'm telling you , you are being robbed"
Well the cashier thinks he is talking to him... so he sprays him with pepper spray... then hits hime with a bat and his wife zaps him with a stun gun.
Then they commercial says "Don't judge too soon"
Cruel but funny. They have another similar ad out but I can't remember it.

Angela... You shared about not getting in your 20 minutes to earn a car.
That is okay... you still exercised .. so the challenge is still helping.
I was only getting in 40-50 oz of the 64oz required... I didn't earn my car either... but I still gained the value of the 40 oz. Hang in there.

Lilion....CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! -8 LBS!!!!!!!
If your goal of 20 lbs by April 11 was before those 8 lbs ... you only need to lose 12 in 6 weeks... that is doable if you work for it. Goals are great... just don't get down if you fall short.

Scooter.... As for becoming TOPS leader .... GO FOR IT !!!!!

Julee .... Tell your boyfriend that you are taking dance lessons ... and you would like for him to join you. But if he does not go ... YOU DO IT ANYWAY !!!!
I regret that I gave up everything I loved when I started dating my husband. Dancing was one of those loves. I would not recommend that for anyone.

Ruby... hope you recover from that flu bug soon. Most flu bugs are 24-48 hours.

Fictionalme... did I ever tell you how nice it was to see your photo ???
It is always more personal to have a face to put with the name.

Thin... I hope your son gets his car back soon.

Barbg ... did you ever come in and see your birthday greetings ???
I still miss seeing you around here more.
I see you did pop in. Wish your birthday had been more eventful but sometimes uneventful birthdays are the best. Better no event than a bad one.

BarbPA ... Missing you too !!! Are you still taking advantage of your "Special Place".
Any news on your IVF?

I don't remember who wrote about Wed night Ameican Idol. But I thought they were unfair to the last guy. I thought the first girl was in TOTAL SHOCK. She really could not believe it.
I agree with her though.... they have focused on some of the singers more than the others. People do form a bond with them when they see them every week in hightlights.
BUT ... you can't take it too seriously. They are in it for the ratings.
I am rooting for Carrie... she is from Oklahoma like me... so if you need someone to cheer for... cheer for Carrie !!!! They haven't highlighted her much either.

Well, as for me. I am hanging in there. Spent 80% of today in bed.I think it helped.
I had to force myself to get up at 4pm so there would be a chance of me sleeping tonight. Tonight I finally caved in and used some nasal spray. I literally could not breathe and had to do something. Been drinking my water fine. LOTS OF WATER.
My food has been EXCELLENT !!! I know for some people when they are sick they can't eat.
Well, that is not me. I can ALWAYS EAT. But I am not using being sick as an excuse to justify eating. It really feels good.
My only fear is that Monday is the end of 2x2. I seem to do great until the weekend before weigh in. I am going to break that streak. This weekend I am being EXTRA STRICT with myself. Black and White ... no gray.

Thankful Thursday .... I am thankful for all the lovely posts sharing how much this group means to them. I am VERY GRATEFUL for those words written. I think I needed to hear them. Thank you I too am thankful for all of you.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 12:51 AM   #8  
I ate it

S/C/G: 312/cw/140

Height: 5'4"

Default home at last!!!

Argh...our show opens two weeks from tonight..tonight was the last regular rehearsal...so many things go fixed and changed and I so worried the people won't remember the changes. The director is VERY tempermental around this time...tech rehearsals are next week then the week from hades follows...dress rehearsals Sunday-Wednesday and then we run Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.

Cute...BF has no rhythm but he tries. If it worked into both of our schedules and it wasn't too $$ he'd do it. But right now I'm at work until at least 9 3 night a weeka nd Wednesday nights we go to meetings, plus I work some weekend nights as well...such is my life. If I had proposed this idea when we had first met he would have run, but since we have ben together he has gotten soooooo much better about trying new things and having enw experiences. His friends think there are aliens at play who have taken over his body...but he and I know the truth.

The Apprentice...I'm getting a little tired of shows that show people at their worst. This is why I LOOOOVE Queer Eye...it is a show about people who have a sincere interest in improving their lives in the long term and not just for a moment.

AI is taking the cold approach because they need to find ways to make this season new. They told this group that they are the best yeat...they said the same thing in seasons 2 and 3. The upped the age limit thank goodness...I don't think that you can't be a star once you turn 25. I'm still aiting for my 15 minutes but they are coming..I can feel it (HAH!). But they really do focus more on certain singers and not others. EVERYONE knows who Bo and Mario and Carrie are and Aloha has a unique name and Carrie has great pipes and Janae is the one that Simon got nasty with. The rest...pretty faces that sing. They like the fact that Nikko's dad is famous and past that..they don't care. There are no surprises on that show...not to the people pulling the strings anyways. Simon's vote alone can trump Randy and Paula because it's HIS MONEY.

Ooh no more ranting.

BTW..I just had the most dee-lish dessert (Core if you're going that routelike me): 1 16 oz. pkg of fat-free sour cream, 1 pkg of FF/SF Jello pudding mix...any flavor will do, I used chocolate fudge....mix together in a bowl, and divide into 4 servings (just because it's fat free doesn't mean it's ok to eat all..though you may be tempted). When it's all blended together you get the consistency of a dense mousse and the taste of cheesecake..wowsers! Next time I'll try it topped with some fruit.

TGIF...enjoy the weekend...talk to you soon!!!
JuleeCeeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 05:04 AM   #9  

Smile

Good morning, What are all of you doing for fun Friday? I have a lot of housework to do, and for the life of me I can't think of that as fun! There must be something wrong with me!

Terri, I don't know what I can say to cheer you up. I wish I had a magic wand and could make all of your troubles vanish, but alas, no can do, I will say a prayer for you though. How does Ginger like her fancy boots?

2cute, I am a little overwhelmed myself! I am going to TRY to catch up on the post today. If I should miss someone please forgive me. How are you feeling this morning 2cute? I hope the cold gets better fast!

Recipe crazy, welcome! Didn't you say something about hurting feet and knees-me too. I have RA and fibromyalgia talk about a load of problems! Losing weight is one way to lessen the pain and that is my main concern at this time. Most of my exercise has to be done sitting. Not so easy but doable.

SueMarie, What a choice, wedding or free schooling! You and BF will work it out. I would be tempted to go for the free schooling myself I mean if you two have made it for eight years, heck that is longer than some marriages last.

Synn, change is hard sometimes, but putting your needs first is not selfish at all. We need to do that to become the person we want to be. I am guilty of putting everyone else first and then taking care of me, and that don't work!

JuleeCee, good luck with your show, oh, wait a minute, you are supposed to say break a leg right? That sounds no so nice though.

Thin, sorry about waking you up at 4:33 yesterday, is 4:58 a better time for you?

I know this is not everyone, but it will have to do for now. I will try to catch the rest of you later today----after you post again. Have a fun Friday! Iwillbe

Last edited by Iwillbe; 02-25-2005 at 05:15 AM.
Iwillbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 07:03 AM   #10  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Well, off to a bit of a late start for me this morning--my car doors were frozen shut!! I went out to my car at about 5:40am, as per usual, and unlocked the driver's side door. I pulled on the handle and--NOTHING! So I unlocked all of the doors (I have power locks and can unlock them all from one door). I went around the car--nope, all frozen! It took me FOREVER to finally pry the door open. Meanwhile, my pillows were sitting on the ground in the snow (I am going to my sister's for the weekend right after work, so I have my weekend bag and 2 pillows with me to throw in the car). So once I FINALLY got one door open, I climbed in the back seat to get my ice scraper/snow brush, then climbed back out the driver's door to clean off the car. Talk about a project!

So, one would think that that's enough of a pain to start the day, but no, not for me--the story continues. While driving to work (once the car was finally brushed and scraped), my interior light suddenly goes on. Yeah, the passenger's side door that had once been frozen shut when I tried to open it has just popped open a little bit while I'm driving 50mph down the road. Of course, I can't reach the door to pull it shut while I have my seat belt on without swerving all over the road, so I wait until I get to a stop light and then unbuckle, reach over, open the door, and slam it shut. The end. Just kidding! Another mile or so down the road, the interior light goes on again. This time, it's one of the doors in the back that had been previously iced shut. I guess one thing for sure is that the heat in my car works extremely well I decided to say screw it to the back door, as long as it didn't go flying open all the way. I closed when I got to the parking lot at work. So much for a laid-back Friday!

ANYWAY, now I am at work, all of my car doors are properly functioning--all is right with the world Except for the fact that I don't get to see Jeff (my boyfriend) at all this weekend since I am going to my sister's (about 3-4 hours away). He lives about an hour and a half away from me (maybe a few minutes less without traffic), so I don't usually see him during the week at all. I only got to see him for one day last weekend because I went to my sister's from Saturday-Monday. Next weekend I am going to my sister's again, but I am taking him with me, dammit! Two Jeffless weeks in a row is much more than I am used to!

Alright, enough babbling...I suppose I should maybe do some work. On the sunnier side, I don't have too much work to do, so I should be able to hit the road around 2 to drive to my sister's, so I should miss the bulk of rush hour traffic (until I hit the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel *shudder*). Hope everyone has a better start to their Friday than I did!!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 07:36 AM   #11  

Good morning!

This will be a good day! Damnit!

I think Fun Friday may mean housework for me tonight. My downstairs is a small wreck and I want to get it under control once and for all. Since SS is coming next week that will be good motivation.

I asked DH where I'm going to go stay next week while his son is here. He said he's not being left behind.

SueMarie - What a decision! Good luck with dealing with all the family pressure since it sounds like you've decided to wait for the wedding.

Jill - That sounds like my kind of morning. Enjoy your weekend with your sis and drive safely!

Iwillbe - You and me both on the housework thing today. Ginger is so patient when working with her feet, she didn't care. The real test will be when they turn her out to the lot today. They should make her feel better.

Julee - I missed the part where you said you're in a play. So many new posts lately that I need a cheat sheet! Break a leg! Is it sour cream or cream cheese on that dessert? Sounds good.

2Cute - Keep resting and taking care of yourself! My other favorite commercial is where the wife is velcroed onto her husbands back because "she won't get off his back until he goes to have some test". DH can relate to that one! That was me commenting about AI. I really like Carrie too.

Thin - That is ridiculous about the Baby's car. What a nightmare. How did sleep go last night? My lower back is still stiff and a little sore this morning. I'll be sure and mention that when I call his insurance company this morning.

Synn - Get some zinc for that cold. It does help!

Recipe - I hope you get the hang of this. Welcome to the group. Got recipes to share?!

Okay, that get's me caught up for this thread. to everyone else. Has Marcie been posting? We're missing BarbPA, Gizmo, Qadira and others.

Have a great day!
Old 02-25-2005, 08:03 AM   #12  
You and Me in 2003

I'm here lurking I will be back
Grannie39074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 09:12 AM   #13  
Hang In There

Just jumping in to add to the commercial comments. The other Ameriquest one is where the guy comes home and starts fixing a 'perfect" dinner for his wife and just as she opens the door, the cat spills the spagetti sauce and he is holding the cat in one hand, the butcher knife in the other, and the red spagetti sauce is on the floor.

But my very favorite is the one where EVERYONE feeds Muffin. I laugh every time I see it.

Okay, I said if we could make it through Feb, things might start straightening out. Well Feb is almost over and so far so good, so my plan is that starting Tuesday, I'll be back full time, to both posting, and "living right" (food, exercise water, but the jury is still out on the journaling thing) 2Cute do you have a March challange in mind? Let me know what it is and I'll see if I can start collecting graphics for it.

I didn't go exercise today, cause I decided the only way the income tax was going to get done was to take time off and get it done!!! So what am I doing? talking to you!!! Oh well, that show where my priorities are right?

Tonight is Bunco night so that is my Fun Friday!

To all you new members, and that's almost everyone, I promise starting in March I'll be back to normal and try to get to know all of you. I'm really a fun person and you will all love me, but life has been crazy
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 09:27 AM   #14  
MShel

Hello everyone. I posted to your group yesterday and Terri welcomed me to this site. You sound like a bunch of great spirits! I haven't quite had time to figure out all the gadgets so my post will look a little plain. And I don't want my weightloss chart to be discouraging so I will wait til I lose some! I have a mountain of work on my desk. We are really short handed and I had to set up for our annual home show yesterday which didn't help matters. I am fighting a terrible cold which is good and bad. When I get a cold I know it is a great time to rethink things b/c I totally lose my appetite but it also means exercising is not at it's best. I have to do the "start over again" grocery shopping this weekend. My worst evil is lack of time. I hate giving up my time for food prep and then I ended up not eating anything all day until I'm so starving that I want to eat everything when I get home. I'm going to challenge myself to make time for myself! Thanks again for welcoming me in and have a GREAT WEEKEND!
cherishell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 10:26 AM   #15  
Dancing those pounds away

I will be.... Turn on some FUN music ... maybe some singalong music while you are cleaning. It sometimes can help.

Recipecrazy... I have several exercise tapes you do sitting down. I was really surprised how they can get your heart beat going and give you a work out. Of course my first choice of exercise is deep water. No stress on your feet or knees.

SueMarie... {{{ HUGS }}} I wish I had the perfect answer for you. Being a parent I understand your parents desires. BUT they won't be paying your bills and expenses, you will.
My daughter and her boyfriend had a similar problem. Just remember... there is no perfect answer. Just do the best you can.

Jillybean...You had quite a beginning to your day. I am sure you already know this but... when you car doors are frozen always work on getting the door on the south opened first. The door on the north gets more ice build up due to the wind factor. And then climb inside and open the other door from the inside.
I always park my car backwards if they expect a hard freezing rain. That way my drivers door is on the south side.(at least here that helps)

Terri ... we had to put rubber boots on one of our dogs. It was HILARIOUS !!!
He was jumping around all over the place. It took him awhile to use to them. LOL
That velcor commercial is not one of my favorites. Don't know why.. just isn't.

Grannie/Mary... good to see you again. You better be back. LOL

Barbg... YES... that is the other Ameriquest commercial. Poor guy. LOL
Yes... that Muffin most be a Compulsive Overeater cat. LOL
He reminds me of me. I could never understand people who turned down food just because they had just eaten ... OR ... because they weren't hungry. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE ???
I am sooo happy things are straightening out for you. Can't wait till you are back full time.
I completely forgot about making a challenge for March. Hmmm ... Now I know what I will be doing this weekend. LOL
I would love to play Bunnco. My grandmother played that with me when I was a young child.
I don't even remember how to play anymore. Maybe at the Spring Fling we could all play it together.

Cherishell ... WELCOME !!! We always love getting newcomers.
I may lose my appetite when sick... but I never lose my desire to just eat because it is there.
One of the BEST things for me to do is keep the food OUT OF THE HOUSE to remove temptations. You can't eat it if it is not there.

Okay... I got to read and post this morning.LOL
I replied to everyone who posted since my last one. YEA!!!!
My fun Friday is to clean too. Not much fun.... but I think I will use my own advice and put on some FUN MUSIC !!!

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 02-25-2005 at 03:42 PM.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote