Old 01-29-2005, 04:27 PM   #31  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! The birthday party was great! We went over to the Karaoke bar and at 8 they had a comedy show, that lasted til about 10 p.m. They had a lot of local comedians, some good, some not so good. It was a great night… Lot of cussing in the acts the, more than I could handle! Either way it was a good night. Then at 10 they started the karaoke… at 11!!! *gasp* they had a stripper come in… Cowboy… dude… I won’t go into details, but I dunno who was more embarrassed, me or the birthday girl everyone was saying I beat red. I can only imagine what the birthday girl was feeling I had to call her this morning to see how she was doing, she said she was still flush hehehe… Everyone had a goodtime, that’s what counts

2cute – interesting idea for that February challenge! When you say pick each other up, could you explain the stickers and the pick up a little more? Do you literally drive to someones place? About the karaoke… oh nooo… not me… I wouldn’t go up there hehehe… you would witness a new record for a place clearing out

Jen – Hi, glad your surgery went well… Mind if I ask what it was for? After Weight Loss surgery? If so, how much did you loose? I know eventually I’m gonna have to look into that, although I am hoping and praying that with my age, that my skin is still young enough to “bounce” back…

Dimples – Hi there! Welcome

Michellek – Yes the party was great About those Capri drinks… I do the same thing punch right through the back hehehe…

Terri – Excellent party last night! Hehehe… We didn’t get snow out here, although the news said some of the mountain areas got snow. We got ran… well we got hail… but it rained a lot and that was the last thing we needed… to much rain. I like those food shows. James likes to watch Iron Chef hehehe… those shows always make me hungry *grin*

Jibelle – Congrats on the 4lbs!!

J-Ann – Congrats on the 5lbs!!

One-tall-lana – Congrats on the 4lbs!

ThinThinker – I get the same way, we’ll go grocery shopping and then when it gets to the point of where we want to make something to eat and there’s not much in the fridge, we say, lets go out… hehehe… bad habit, must break it! We’re trying to get used to doing regular shopping, where we buy a few things at a time rather than wait til everything is gone all at once hehe… oh and I am getting older! You should see my gray hairs As far as the 4200 steps, for some reason, with all that walking I was thinking it was a gazillion miles hehehe… so I this expectation already in my head when I figured out how much I was doing, I was like… oh, ok. I guess the expectation was a bit of a let down… but in the same way it was reassuring that at least I was getting my walking in. the birthday party went well hehehe…

Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 05:24 PM   #32  
Dancing those pounds away

STOP !!!! DO NOT POST HERE !!!
We are going to start new thread... # 642
Come join us there and post there instead.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote