Old 12-22-2004, 11:51 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 290/232/144

just a fly by post had to stop and see what was going on have to grab some lunch and go congrads to Skittles on the new house have a good day all
memoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 12:22 PM   #17  
Falling, but fighting...

Default Help!

Chocolate, Cookies, and Donuts, oh my.....Chocolate, Cookies, and Donuts, oh my...

Help! I can't stop eating the above at work and home.

I did go to Bally's yesterday, but then proceeded to eating the amount of calories that I burned off, in chocolate. I am going to Bally's tonight too, and walking too, but I have already eaten two donuts! Urghhhhhhh!!!!

Susie
SusieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 01:06 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 325/

Height: 5'8"

Just stopping in while I am at lunch. Cute that was a great post. I loved it. Very inspiring, it made me tear up a little bit actually. It is a lot to think about.

Thanks to all for the congrats on the house.

Susie, I so get where you are coming from and how you are feeling right now. I haven't been on program for at least a week now. And it is really getting me down. I have got to get my act together.

Well back to work.

skitt
Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 03:54 PM   #19  
You and Me in 2003

I Will Be Back
Grannie39074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 05:12 PM   #20  
Determined

*tugs hair* just pausing in for a moment! Christmas is closing in and I'm busy bussyy bussy! Just did TONS of xmas shopping today, more to do.. have to put all the presents together.. must clean soon and cook and so on.

I've been keeping on plan and working out except I missed working out yesterday Will make up for it today though

Hope you are all doing wonderful! Miss you all and keeping you in my thoughts!

xoxo
cdtobehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 05:41 PM   #21  
Inchworm

Default a good day

My dental appt went LOTS better than I anticipated...he has new materials and procedures for impressions, that was soooo easy WHEW!! how i was dreading tht part! felt so good afterwards, i went on to Curves and did lots better than usual.
but then...
i came home and started baking cookies and making those rum balls....does it count food wise if they are not baked yet???

skittles CONGRATS on the new house!!
gmalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 11:16 PM   #22  
Michigan Old-Timer

:merry:
:sball2: :sball: :sman: :snf: :sman: :sball: :sball2:

"Oh, you'd better watch out, you'd better not cry
You'd better not pout, I'm tellin' you why....

Santa Claus is coming...to town!"

He's making a list ... checkin it twice..
Gonna find out who's naughty and nice ....

Santa Claus is coming to town...

He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake.
He knows when you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake!

So...You better watch out, You better not cry
You better not pout, I'm telling you why.

Santa Claus is coming to town.

Hello ladies! I was gone all day and I'm BEAT!! #1 Son has had my van for the last 3 days and I've been driving his Monte Carlo. YUCK! It's not that it's not a nice car, but I HATE driving cars! And it's not so much driving them as hauling this butt up and out of them and back into them that I detest. I just like my van. It's not such an effort to get in and out of.

Well enough whining from me. I have my "truck" back tomorrow and I hope to get my errands run early so I can wrap and clean.

Mom is coming for dinner on Christmas Eve. Then we'll probably play poker afterwards. Then on Christmas morning she'll come by for breakfast and we'll exchange gifts with her. In the afternoon we'll be gone to my IL's for dinner and evening presents.

I don't know why I was so stupid as to schedule jobs this week. What a dope! The two grocery stores I did yesterday weren't so bad, but I had an online job tonight as well as "showgirl" stuff to do this afternoon and I have a bank job to pull tomorrow. You'd think I would learn! Guess not.

I'm headed for bed. I hope to have more energy in the morning. Love ya bunches!

thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 02:22 AM   #23  
Dancing those pounds away

Thumbs up

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Lisa
Happy Birthday to YOU !!!!

This is not a Christmas song... but a very important song just the same.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA !!!
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 05:37 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 290/232/144

Talking niece coming to live with me

Good morning all busy day on hand 2 days till Christmas this is the last day of school for the district that i work for HIP HIP HORRAY the kids really need a break i think the drivers, teachers , teachers aids , the kitchen help just about every adult in the school system needs the break. We get out 2 hours early. I don't know why they do that if we are going to get out early why cant we get out at 11 instead of 1 it just don't make any since to me i guess it is something to do with having it count as a day or something. Oh well !!
Big difference in the weather the last 3 days i woke up to -2,0, 7, this morning it is 41 and going to stay warm and it is going to rain today with high winds.

I have had some wonderful news my Niece is coming to live with us, her mother is my sister and when she and her EX hubby split (long story ) the kids 1 girl and 1 boy now 16 1/2 and 13 the kids paternal grandparents step in and said that they would take care of the kids {but never keep them from there mother} { father went to jail and was not to have anything to do with kids } the grandparents went to court and got custody of the kids and there was a few years that they would not let my sister even see her children she had to go to court and get visitation to see the kids ( we don't have money for lawyer) this was a few years back . The grand parents have been breaking the court order since it was made and there has not been much we could do about it the expense of lawyers in this commonwealth is really high and the fact it is a commonwealth does not help But i am rambling........Long story short my niece has said she has had enough of her grandmother {she is a nasty woman she reminds me of the dog lady in 101 dalmatian movie } and she wants to live with her mother well her mother lives in another school district and are school has the block schedule meaning that they only have class for 1/2 the year like English for the first semester and history the second that type of thing , and the school district that her mom lives in has regular scheduling so if she switched school she will miss 1/2 a year of some of her classes and there would be no way she would pass the year , and being in 11th grade we don't want to see her have to repeat a year so She is coming to live with me Yeah my dd who is an only child will have to share her room for the first time in her life {along with all her stuff} should be an interesting winter . OH Yeah have i mentioned that the grandmother is also my BOSS ---------what have i got myself into -----------no stress in my life HAHAHA

Sorry so long winded
memoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:13 AM   #25  
Christine

S/C/G: 340/328/150

Height: 5'4"

Smile Good Morning

Hiya wonderful women!!!

First off, y'all need to know that the fact I am up this early when it is only my 2nd day of vacation is amazing!!!

Yesterday DH and Jenniah and I made a day of it, out shopping (I dropped them at the mall as I went to Curves...Yippee!!! 3 times around), then home for her nap then out again to other stores. We finished the day out for dinner at a new Ponderosa where I had grilled shrimp, salad and only a little mac/cheese and potatoes w/gravy. I did NOT gorge and am so proud that I finally went to an all -you-can-eat buffet restaurant and did NOT eat all I could have!! I did have some of the choc. creme pie they had for desserts, but didn't eat it all.

Well, no PlayStation 2's to be found at all in the city of Burlington, so we got Shayne Lord of the Rings on audiocassette and some other cool stuff. He didn't know for sure we were getting the PS2, so we'll get it for him for his birthday in July. Other than that, we finished up all our shopping so just have wrapping to do. I have to go grocery shopping though

Memoe: Congrats on your niece coming to live with you! Enjoy it!

Well, gotta run. I have to get dressed before I decide to go back to bed. Hope everyone has a great day!

TTFN

eddies_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 10:27 AM   #26  
Michigan Old-Timer

:merry:

Hi all! Just stopping in for a few minutes before I hit the streets.

Anyway, first things first!
Lisa: You haven't been around for a long time, but I hope you're reading and you'll see that we miss you.
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday, dear Terri!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!
And many more!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

2cute: Well, someone I know will be leaving their White Christmas to come and see you. I sure hope you ordered snow for her down there too.

Evilyn: Don't get discouraged. Come back and post even if you can't get the tracker to work for you.

Leanne: I'm sure my card will not get to you in time and I apologize. I didn't get them mailed until this past weekend and I'm sure that the mail isn't THAT efficient. Glad your thesis is finished. Now you'll be able to enjoy your holiday.

Terri: I didn't get into the Biggest Loser. I watched the first one and then thought this rapid weight loss and such strenuous exercise right off for some that hadn't done anything in so long was a bit unhealthy. Then when they kicked somebody off because they only lost like 7 pounds in a week instead of 15 just really turned me off. Maybe I should have looked at it differently, like "am I willing" like these people are, but that's not how I took it. Oh well. Hope you're ready for the holiday.

Skittles: CONGRATULATIONS on the new house! How fun! I guess I missed WHERE you were going and HOW LONG you were going to be gone. I confess, I've sorta been scanning more than reading and retaining lately. Anyway, have a great trip to WHEREVER and I'll see you WHENEVER you get back!

Barbg: Sounds like you'll have your hands full for the next couple of days. Sorry to hear about a death so close to Christmas. They say the death rate really rises around the holidays. It's too bad. Really makes for sad days for so many.

Chris: No Playstation 2's around the Detroit area either. Luckily I have the game, I just needed a new controller, so that was pretty easy to find.

Katrina: Glad you're home from California. How is your FIL? Is his health any better? You must be really busy. I know what a December vacation does to the schedule. Do you have to work the holiday? Questions, questions. I got a million of 'em!

Susie: Stay Out Of The CHOCOLATE COOKIES AND DONUTS!!!!

Mary: When?

CD: Now that classes are over you're busier than you were before! Good job staying OP and exercising even though you're busy with holiday stuff!

Joyce: I'm glad the dentist went well. I have to have a crown in January and the impressions are the WORST!!! * Yes, even raw rum balls count!!! Sorry.

MaryB: thats exactly why you had to be in school until 1 instead of 11 school has to be in session for so many hours before it's considered a day for the counts I'm happy that your neice is coming to live with you sounds like you will really enjoy that I think your daughter is in for a rude awakening having to share all her stuff but she'll get over it soon enough it will be interesting to see how the grandmother/boss works that out I hope there won't be an reprocussions for you at work.

Well, my dears, that is all the news that's fit to print at this end. It snowed overnight here and we have about 6 inches so far and it's still coming down. It's too deep for the trucks to salt, they have to plow. Unfortunately, it takes longer to plow than to salt and so the trucks are not keeping up with the snow. But at least we're getting enough that it should stay and make for a white Christmas. I still have to head out today. I'm trying to trick my brain into thinking tomorrow is really Christmas and that I have to get everything done by the time I go to bed tonight. That way I can actually relax and enjoy the holiday a little bit. Talk to you later. Love ya bunches!

thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 10:40 AM   #27  
Tilting at windmills

Chris: That's the same story (about the Playstation 2) that we heard at nearly every electronics store we visited. It boggles my mind that it is so popular, considering it is slated to be replaced in about a year and a half. On the other hand, there were still a few places that had the brand new Nintendo DS systems. *boggles quietly* Was there a screaming package deal with the Playstation 2 or something?
fierum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 10:41 AM   #28  
You and Me in 2003

1st of the year
Grannie39074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 11:40 AM   #29  

Hi everyone!!

Hope everyone's holidays are going well... it's nice and cold here in Texas! Thought we'd have some snow but no such luck yet... maybe tomorrow the weatherman said, but he's never right anyway.

Finally got all the Xmas presents wrapped and went to bed at almost 1 last night!! I need a jump start today. Coming into work extra early tomorrow so I can get about half the day off to start the weekend. Just what I need!

Not been exercising, been a bump on a log except for a couple of evening neighborhood walks with the family and dog. Shopping counts and so does freezing and teeth chattering. I know it must!? But eating fairly well, not too many cheats and getting all of my water in too. But guess what?? So far this week I fit into TWO--TWO--TWO pair of pants that I couldn't squeeze my butt into last winter! *Happy DANCE* I love it!!!

Can't wait for Christmas and can't wait for it to be over, too! It is so stressful and I am the lucky soul who gets to be nurse on call for the building for Christmas. oO(lucky me!)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!
~Kerri~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 11:41 AM   #30  

It really seems like I've been here long enough to have posted more than 34 times, doesn't it?
~Kerri~ is offline   Reply With Quote