Old 10-19-2004, 06:31 PM   #31  
Lisa

Red face

Skittles - YOU CAN HAVE THE SNOW!!!! As much as I love Minnesota, that's one thing that I can do without for so many months. I like a nice little snowfall around the holiday's to make it all white and purty, after that it can return to 65* and sunny. But, of course that's not going to happen

Had a busy day today and now it's time to make supper. Love to all!
ljs1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 08:39 PM   #32  

Thumbs up

Quote:
Anyone else ready to own the behavior?
Why is it I like you again, Terri

You, as in your name, are determined to keep challanging us!!! Well, I have to admit that even though I do LOVE to tease you about your tactics I also need and dare I admit like them!

Now for my thought for the day. The two pound challange - does it only count if it is NEW pounds lost? Say, because you were in the Cities meeting old and new friends, and lets' say ate at Olive Garden and then gained 3 lbs -but by the 30th lose 2lbs does it count???? Even though they are two pounds you counted before???? This is all hypathetical of course!!!!

My exercise is pretty much non existant this week. I have had sinus pain for three days. I can barely think let alone jump or put my head anywhere but upright on my shoulders. One slow week DOES NOT sabatoge me!!!!! One slow week DOES NOT sabatoge me!!!!! One slow week DOES NOT sabatoge me!!!!!

Thin, you had better sit down. I actually feel sad that I can't exercise !!!!Who would have thought?????? I keep trying to get rid of this sinus thing so I can get back to exercising. I tried just some walking but it made my head throb even more so I came here to whine.

Off to pamper myself.
LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 09:13 PM   #33  
Hang In There

Roll Call for a Challenge to Halloween!

Terri
Thin
CD
Lisa
Skittles
Lucky
Andria
Barbg

Okay, I'm on a roll, two days OP in a row!!! Gonna make it this time!
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 09:50 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

STOP! DO NOT POST HERE! JOIN US ON THE NEXT THREAD
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote