Old 08-17-2004, 11:29 PM   #1  
Michigan Old-Timer

Default Attention, Attention!

Hi you guys:

I spotted this offer in an email newsletter that I get from Kraft.

I've deleted the link because it didn't work for some reason, but here is how you access it. Go to www.kraftfoods.com Up at the top you will see "promotions". Click on it. Then you'll see 8 boxes with all kinds of different offers and there is one for 3 FREE visits to Curves. It's in the second row on the left side.

There are alot of people that seem to ask about Curves. This would be a chance for you to get 3 free visits just for proofs of purchase from products you may already be using anyway. That way you could try Curves for themselves.

I'm going to "sticky" this up here for a few days and then I'll make it disappear.

P.S. If you just head out to the www.kraftfoods.com website you'll see where there's a recipe e-mail newsletter that you can sign up for. Also, if you go to www.foodandfamily.com (it's still part of the Kraft Foods site, but you have to access it differently) there is a Food and Family Magazine that is full of recipes and other good stuff that comes out quarterly (all of which are FREE, BTW). It's really pretty good and has all the nutrition info listed. So of the stuff is low cal or low carb but others can be re-made to work well for a healthy lifestyle.

Ok, for those who read the thread to start with, I think I have corrected all of the access info. Sorry for the inconvenience the first time. For those of you that didn't read it to begin with, you don't know what the heck I'm talking about that I fixed.
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 10:27 AM   #2  
Dancing those pounds away

Thin... I have tried clicking on that site several times and still can't get it.
Am I the only one ???
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 11:06 AM   #3  
BELIEVE!

Doesn't work for me either. I glanced over the Kraft website and couldn't find anything.
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 06:03 PM   #4  
Michigan Old-Timer

I'm really sorry you guys. Re-read the intro to the thread. All of the information has been updated and I've double checked it to make sure it works the way I'm saying it will.
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 09:10 PM   #5  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Worked for me!

The coupon's good til 12/31 whoo hoo!
j-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 01:10 AM   #6  
Dancing those pounds away

Thanks Thin.... found it fine this time.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote