Old 08-03-2004, 11:07 PM   #31  
Michigan Old-Timer

Debra: Glad you checked in. Sorry you're too tired to take time for yourself. I think that's most of our problems, we're so busy giving time to everyone else that we have no time to prepare good stuff for ourselves. We "grab and go" with whatever we have on hand and that's not always the best choice.

Lucky: Yes, the Pilates machine does allow you to lay down on the job. (that's what caught my eye) How could it be tooooo difficult if you can lay down and do it???

Barbg: #1 Son says that if your laptop absolutely will not even turn on, it's a hardware failure and there is nothing he can do for you. If it's plugged into the wall and your battery is in, that's all he could suggest.

Hitting the sheets. Later, chickies.....
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 07:42 AM   #32  

Smile

Good Morning

It's gorgeous here today. The news says it has been great weather up North all week so Lisa should be enjoying that.

Off to "you know where". needed on the way.

LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 09:37 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 325/

Height: 5'8"

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for the welcome.
After a night of storms we have a cloudy but cooler day today, so I am hoping to go outside and do some walking. My husband doesn't like me going out too much by myself right now. He worries about me, that is sooo sweet. But after Monday, I should have the a-ok to be a little more active on my own. Woo Hoo Freedom!!!

I look forward to being able to get into the water. Oh the joy. I asked my doctor the other day if I could ride the bike a little bit, he said no.

Andria, you are a writer? So am I, well I don't get paid for it yet, I just do it. I am taking a couple of classes right now. I really like your avatar too. I haven't figured out how to upload mine yet. I love fairies, and angels, and things with wings.

Kat, I have always loved rainbows, and as a child I would come into the room when commercials were on and leave when the shows were on. I loved commercials. I was a strange child. So I really love the Skittles commercials. They just seem so happy and imaginative and positive. I like the new one with the people sitting on the rainbow and the guy says "what if this isn't real?" and he falls through. It says so much, it is funny yes, but it says that you just have to believe, and if you believe it, it will be. Just like life, you have to believe in yourself and others. If you believe it you can make it happen. Positive thoughts coming from a person who suffers from depression. A true Gemini I am.

Thin, I can't wait to hear about this machine, and when you tell me how great it is I am going to yell at my husband and say "see I told you so!" I almost bought one at a yard sale earlier this year, still in the box never opened for 80 bucks. Ohh, why don't I ever listen to myself? I will keep your mother in my thoughts and prayers.

BarbPa, Good luck with the baby. I know how you feel. I can't have children myself. So I plan to adopt. We didn't want to go through all of the other testing and fertility drugs and other things. Because I was a foster child I just decided that I could get a child who really needs me. So when we are ready we are going to adopt. And for all we know we may never adopt. We might just stay the way we are. Only time will tell. But I wish you all the luck in the world and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Well I must be off, to well ummm.. really just move around the house a little bit.

Love & Light to you all
Skittles,
Taste the Rainbow, Be the Rainbow, Share the Pot O' Gold.
Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 10:04 AM   #34  
Michigan Old-Timer

Do Not Post Here. Follow us to "300+ And Ready To Try Again.....#553".

See you there!
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote