Old 05-14-2004, 08:10 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

This week has not been filled with exercise. I've done well with food though. My goal for the weekend will be to keep food to within my point range and get exercise in.

I'm late for work!
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 09:03 AM   #47  
Hang In There

Boy Terri, do I relate to the arthritic slug feeling. I am having a flare up of my Sjorgren and I hurt all over. It's especially bad in my neck and upper back this time. In fact I ended up coming home and staying in bed all day yesterday. But I'm still plugging away and reaching all my goals daily.(well, if you don't count last weekend, Can I call it an off weekend?)

My mother is working today so we are not going to walk, but I am getting my body up and to water aerobics in a little while.
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 07:23 PM   #48  

Another weekend ends. Food slipped yesterday and just wasn't within program. I had lots of activity with housework and today I did 30 minutes on the spinner. I've got the kitchen stocked with good food for the week. We had a good dinner tonight full of veggies. Dessert will be fresh strawberries and FF cool whip. We may stumble for a couple of meals but we get picked back up soon.

Let's work hard this week!
Old 05-16-2004, 08:33 PM   #49  
Hang In There

Stayed OP all week and exercised every day (except the weekend) Even Saturday was a good food day. Today we had a dinner after church so I told DH we had to eat at home tonight and have salad, because we ate too much for lunch. But I did control myself and didn't eat nearly as much as I normally would have in that situation.

So my salad was wonderful tonight, and I have fresh strawberries for dessert.

On to another OP week (this little guy is supposed to be a yawn, but if you look at him just right he is saying WOW!)
Old 05-17-2004, 07:43 AM   #50  

Looks like a WOW is deserved, Barb!

I've done my general conditioning workout this morning and have my food all set for a good OP day.

My goal for the rest of the day is cardio work and some housework before sitting down to relax. And drink lots of water.

Have a great day!
Old 05-18-2004, 09:40 PM   #51  

Food has been very good the last two days and even better, I've been satified with my eating. Not feeling deprived at all.

I did my pilates exercise this morning. Tonight was filled with house cleaning so no cardio. I don't feel bad if I've spent more than an hour moving about the house vigorously.

Onward to another day!
Old 05-19-2004, 01:15 PM   #52  

I would like to get my weight down to 300 by the end of June. This is my 3rd week of the WW program. I am keeping my journal every day. Exercise is still a problem - mainly doing it. I work nights (4PM -12:30AM, Mon-Fri). The best time for me to take a walk is around 6AM (before it gets too hot); however, I don's usually get to bed till around 2AM and once I wake up I have a hard time getting back to sleep. It's very hard for me to sleep during daylight hours. I do have a treadmill and I'm going to have to learn to use it (it is not motorized). I can't seem to get the hang of getting it started and walking smoothly on it. It does have a weight limit of 250 lbs; could it be that I am just too heavy for it right now?? It is also on a permanent incline and I have to prop the back end of it up to make it level so I can stay on it. I do try to get in more steps every where I go.

Have a great day!!
dixiedarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 08:25 AM   #53  

Good morning ladies!

Only about five weeks left of the challenge.

I've done my general conditioning workout this morning. I added four pounds to the curl bar. I also did some ab work on the stability ball.

My plan for the day is to keep my food within my point range, drink LOTS of water, and do cardio work tonight.

Make it a great day!
Old 05-24-2004, 11:35 AM   #54  

Talking

GOOD MORNING!!!

Just back from WW; I had a 4-1/2 lb loss this week

I kept my journal daily; I stayed within my points range but did have to use a few flex points. I got in a 15 min walk last night plus a walk through a flea market yesterday (does that count?). I plan to do laundry today; that is exercise for me because I have to make several trips outside to hang out the wash. Bought groceries this past weekend so that is out of the way.

I am now 9 lbs away from my goal of 300 by the end of June.

TERRI - you're off to a great start today

Have a good day!
Old 05-27-2004, 08:25 PM   #55  

Hi Dixie - I was just looking around on this site and came across this thread. I started an exercise thread in the beginning of May called "Walk Away the Pounds May Challenge". We use the WATP tapes by Leslie Sansone and love them. You don't need alot of space to use these tapes. I saw a one mile tape at Target for only $6.99. The format of the tapes is very basic and anyone can do them. There are no crazy dance moves or running around the living room. It is just basic walking in place, with some side steps and knee lifts. Leslie is very motivating and the pace is not extremely fast. I had a treadmill a few years ago and had a hard time trying not to trip over my shoes. I am so happy I found these tapes. I hope this bit if info helps. Good Luck!!
jules02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 09:10 PM   #56  
Hang In There

I'm still hanging in there. Still trying... exercising everyday except the weekends. Maybe I should do that???
Old 06-03-2004, 12:38 PM   #57  

Smile

Thanks for the info Jules.

So far I have gotten in two walks this week; my WW meeting was cancelled due to the holiday so I have to wait until next Mon for weigh-in. I have been keeping my journal daily. I did splurge a little over the holiday weekend, mainly because I knew I wouldn't have to weigh-in on Mon (BAD EXCUSE!!). I'm not getting in my veggies like I should; got to work on that. I have been drinking too many artificially sweetened drinks lately and need to get back on just plain water (starting today).

Work it girls, work it!