Old 04-21-2004, 07:43 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Erricah! The more the merrier!

I've just finished my morning general conditioning workout. Yesterday, I did pilates for back. So, now I'm getting back into my morning routine and my evening routine falls apart. At least I'm doing something.

Food has also been within my range. This is a difficult week between work, DH's work, and preparing for a weekend away. We didn't plan well for food so DH is wanting to stray and take me with him. I'll have to come up with something light we can take on the boat. Maybe I can talk him into Mr. Goodcents.

Have a great day!
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 10:09 PM   #32  

Today was a great food day. I didn't get in my water but I did get in a good dog walk tonight.

Tomorrow my plan is do get up early enough to do two pilates workouts and time on the airdyne.

Have a great night!
Old 04-22-2004, 10:16 PM   #33  

I will be out of town for the weekend.

How is everyone doing? Keep at it!

Have a good weekend.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:53 PM   #34  

Hey, where did everyone go? Posting goals and then no accountability?

Today was a back OP day! I'm recommitted to achieving my goal.

I kept food to a 25 point day which is great. I did my general conditioning workout this morning.

Tomorrow will be another 25 point day. I will get up and do two pilates workouts in the morning. At night, I will walk the dog and do 20 minutes on the stationary bike.

Note that I said "will do" not try!

Old 04-27-2004, 08:10 AM   #35  

I've accomplished my morning goal - two pilates DVD workouts - back and buns & thighs.

Now, off to make it a 25 point food day!
Old 04-28-2004, 07:37 AM   #36  

Yesterday was another OP day. I did my stationary bike and walked the dog as planned last night. And food was within my point goal.

Today, my goal will be again to be at 25 point. I've done my general conditioning workout this morning. Tonight, I will walk the dog and do either a stability ball workout or 20 minutes on the stationary bike. Spring allergies have kicked in so I'm fighting lots of fatigue.
Old 04-28-2004, 08:34 AM   #37  
Hang In There

Okay I know the "challenge" is halfway over, but I'm joining in anyway.

My goals are:lose at least 6 pounds, and stay in the 280's (no more 290's)

Stay on my food plan, with no bad snacks inbetween, and no chuncking the meals to go out to eat!

Exercising 5 days a week as usual. Walking 3 days, 2 days advanced aerobic-water workouts, 1 day water walking, 1 day water Pilates, and 1 day deep water workout. See a pattern here? My rheumotoligist told me no land exercise, to do everything I do in the water.(but I walk 3 days a week, because I walk with my mother, and If I didn't walk with her, she wouldn't walk!)

Water is no problem for me, I drink lots every day. When DH had his WLS 2 years ago, he was told he could not drink anything carbonated, so I decided that if he couldn't drink sodas then I wouldn't either, so I never drink anything except coffee and water (maybe a lemonade every now and then)

So this is Tuesday morning and yesterday was a totally OP day, today will be another one!
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 07:51 AM   #38  

Hey Barb!

Actually, the challenge is only a third over so you've got two months to achieve your goals. Welcome!

I've got three days back OP and have achieved my goals as planned. Last night I did 20 mins on the airdyne and then walked the dog for 20 mins.

This morning was my stretching & toning day so I did a couple of yoga poses and some of the pilates for back.

I think tonight I will do more of the yoga and pilates for abs. My cardio will be to walk the dog and time on the airdyne. DH won't be home so I should have time to do all this.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:20 AM   #39  

Sorry for not posting this weekend!

It was a lazy weekend anyway. Food was a bit high as it was my "off" weekend and no exercise.

But I'm ready to get right back at it this Monday morning.

I did two pilates workouts before work. I'll keep food to under 28 points and do cardio work tonight.

Have a great day and be accountable!
Old 05-03-2004, 08:29 PM   #40  
Hang In There

I had a good week and am on target. I did a 1 1/4 mile walk w/mom then 1 hour advanced water aerobic class. Then about 7 hours work!!! But things are still going good.
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 08:09 AM   #41  

Working on two OP days! Last night, I did 20 mins on the airdyne and took a 20 min dog walk.

This morning, I've done my general conditioning workout.

I kept food within my point range. Today, I will do the same.

Tonight, I will do a stability ball workout and walk the dog. And do some housework.
Old 05-05-2004, 07:31 AM   #42  

I met all my goals for yesterday. Today I am really tired since DH had a late trip and that always disrupts my sleep. He wakes me up when he comes home and he wakes me up again when he comes to bed. He seems to think its okay to boss the dog around at regular voice as if I weren't asleep in the bed two feet away. He at least gets to come home and have a nap. Oops, sorry...thought I was on the whining thread.

My goal for the day - keep my food to within points range and tonight do 20 mins on the airdyne and walk the dog. No morning exercise today.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:32 AM   #43  

Hi Erricah. Welcome!

Yesterday was an off day. No excuses. Today will not be a repeat. My plan for the day is keep my food to 25 points, do general conditioning workout this morning, 20 minutes on the airdyne tonight and walk the dog.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:46 AM   #44  

Okay, so what happened to all the folks who've come in to join in on the challenge?

The weekend was off for me. I've had two good food days and feel much better for it. I've been working extra hours so exercise has been limited to walking the dog. I'm also feeling like a arthritic slug as its very humid and warm for this time of year and we've refused to turn on the A/C yet. Based on how swollen my hands are this morning, I may have to give up. I can't drink enough water to combat the water retention. All my joints ache and feel swollen. Humidity and PMS.

Today will be another OP day food wise. I've set my goal of achieving my 10% goal and my 30 pound star by my first weigh-in in June. That is less than 5 pounds if I can get rid of all this water weight.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:09 AM   #45  
You Will Get There

S/C/G: 316/316/200

Default Back Again

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Hello, i got lost and couldn't find this forum to post. I found it. It's was rough last month (April) recuperating from double pneumonia and an asthma attack. I am much better now and have been keeping my weight under control. Now that I know how to get back to this forum to post!!!!!!! Everyone will see me more often.

4/18/2004 Highest weight 284

Current Weight 279

Goal Weight -Under 200
erricah is offline   Reply With Quote