Old 03-08-2004, 08:31 AM   #31  
Hang In There

Okay, Now I'm upset!!! I made sure I added myself to the roll call, and now someone deleted me!!! Are you trying to tell me something?

Thin,, Oxycise is a combination of deep breathing and isometric exercises. The theory is that is you can get more oxygen to the muscles that they will burn more fat. There is a website for Oxycise, but I don't have the link in front of me. I first heard of it here at 3FC, others were talking about it. I bought my first tape over two years ago, and then my son ordered the rest of them for me for my Christmas present that year. I used them religiously for about 8 months and had really good luck with them, but then life got in the way, and I haven't used them regulary in over 2 years. I've started and not followed through many times. I keep starting because I know it works for me. This time I'm determined to follow through. I got hooked backup with my Oxycise buddy on the Exercise thread. We kept each other going for months, and actually had a pretty active thread for a long while, then like so many of the thread, first one then another dropped out, and it was just the two of us, and somehow we lost contact. For some reason (maybe they have an informercial running or something) I've been seeing the subject pop up in several different forums, so I decided this is the time! Feel welcome to check us out in the exercise section.
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 09:32 AM   #32  
BELIEVE!

Hi Everyone!
You guys know I am here, I usually am! Just didn't have time yesterday to post. It was a sort of a "me" day combined w/ running errands and whatnot. I can't stay now, but wanted to at least say HELLO!
Talk to you later today.
Barb
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 10:10 AM   #33  
Dancing those pounds away

Angry

BARB.g .... I am sooo sorry AGAIN.
I don't know how I keep messing up. You definitely posted your roll call.
I am starting a new thread and I will get you added back in... and then I am NOT fixing or adding anyone else. LOL You are all on your own. LOL

Stop ... do not post here... instead come join us in #500
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote