Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 06:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 340/240/155

Height: 5'3"

Lightbulb Needing your help

Hello 300+ Friends
I really need your help, my son has a project for school and now has run into a problem. This is what it is about.

For Geography, they sent out travel journals/notebook to friends and family asking them to help with this project. They were to write in the journal about their community and it's geography.

Since Riley's TRAVEL Journal has been lost. I need help from you all by telling us a little about you and your community. If you can, please send an e-mail to me at ( [email protected]) with the same information as you would have written in the Journal.
More information is at this website

http://www.geocities.com/joe_anne2/R...L_PROJECT.html

Also if you can, Riley would really like to receive at least 1 post card. As soon as possible, since the project is almost over. The mailing address is on the website.
I thank you so much for any part that you can do.

Peace and Blessing
Joanne and Riley

Last edited by joe anne; 01-22-2004 at 06:35 PM.
Old 01-23-2004, 04:51 AM   #2  
Dancing those pounds away

Glad to be of help. Let us know how it all turns out.
Old 01-23-2004, 06:06 AM   #3  

JoeAnne: Hope you don't mind, but saw your plight (sent you a pm about it) and wanted to help Riley all that I could. I posted your message from here on my thread, Time for Serious Fun asking my girls to send Riley a "journal." Hope you don't mind and hope Riley is able to get an A+ on his project! I did my part and already e-mailed Riley about Memphis.

Ladies, I hope you don't mind my intruding on your thread just for this one time!
Old 01-23-2004, 09:35 AM   #4  

joe anne i would be honored to help. be looking for my e-mail and post card and by the way riley is adorable and cute as can be.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:52 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 340/240/155

Height: 5'3"

Talking Thank You

Thank You, Thank You , for helping with Riley's school project.
I know he was starting to feel bad because he had not gotten any postcards about his original travel journal, since they had sent it out in the postal mail back in October.
The orginal journals were to be sent back to the school by the second week of February, as the project will be ending the first week of March.
You all made a difference, by making my son and his class happy

THANK YOU, AND BLESS YOU
Closed Thread