300+ Older Picture Page (closed for posting)

You're on Page 8 of 16
Go to
  • Me with buddys at a show.

Me at my heaviest

Fear the PINK!
  • The first pic is of me @ 353 in November 2005 - after I had decided I needed to really do something about my weight but before I seriously got to it (I was waiting until I finished college in December). The second I took last night after getting home from the gym - @ 267.

It is almost impossible for me to look at that and not cry - both in sadness for what was and in happiness for how far I have come.
  • Brenda, John and Nancy have inspired me to post my before and afters again.

My before pics are from April 2005 when I'm guessing I weighed 290. I gained more weight after that. Hubby snapped them unbeknownst to me. I really did smile back then! My afters are from the other day, weighing 175. Hopefully you can tell which is which!

• Okay, I was going to wait until I got my new gown done, but what the heck.

• Hey everyone -- Here's the link to Peggy's first pics, so you can see the difference yourself!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...44#post1630644

(Remember to make your comments in the main thread -- this page takes so long to load as it is!)

• Okay guys,

Here is a photo of me when I have already lost 80 pounds. I have to dig out the one at 510. Sorry it is so huge.

• Me and my sweetheart today.
  • alright guys, here are the pics of my wrist tattoo. The blossoms represent rebirth, the word "believe" stands for believe in yourself and believe that you can accomplish anything you wish for, and the butterfly represents the transformation that I am making. Keep in mind that this was the first day and that it isnt healed yet. I absolutely love it

• This is a year before I started my journey in earnest. I think I was 325 lbs at the time:

At my annual bicycle tour a year later after minus 75 lbs:

I found one of me at my old lab, -100 lbs
  • OOOooo Tat images..

This is my tiger tattoo. It's below my right collar bone and about 4" long.

• This is a picture of one of my three year old horses. This is Spanky. He went to the trainer this summer so I have only been riding him for a short while.

• Hi guys
    Just thought I would post a few of the wedding pics from the wedding I photographed on the weekend. I'm pretty proud of a few.

• Here he is...

Our new baby...Jack

And also the before and after of our house

• Your Jack is so cute, Donna!

I couldn't resist posting a couple of my own ...

The first is Jack and Mojo sitting in one of their favorite spots, and the second is Jack the first night we brought him home.