trying again!

S/C/G: 417/323/185

Height: 5'6"

Default Pics from my Garden..

Old 07-30-2006, 02:49 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

[IMG][/IMG]

These are pics of my new haircolour, my poor ankle-done on Tuesday, photos taken Sunday and my two grubby boys being affectionate-FOR A CHANGE!!!

Last edited by voodoo1; 07-30-2006 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:45 PM   #18  
It's gotta be the glasses

More recent pics of myself (expcept for the first which was taken last summer at about the same weight). . . examples of how I kinda hide behind my hair and glasses (and occasional trademark hat), and also how I choose weird angles and crop in just the right areas in an attempt to hide my weight. I'm known in some circles for drawing slim, sexy female characters and sometimes I get paranoid over letting people see "the whole picture."

(These are all clickable):

Old 07-31-2006, 01:58 PM   #19  
It's gotta be the glasses

Oh, and here is an OLD picture of me and my mom from way back in 1996, just before I turned 20:

Wow, not only am I much thinner (had just lost a lot of weight at the time) my hair was so short! I believe I was around 220-230 and this picture remains one of my incentives.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:06 AM   #20  

Here's a non-pro pic from our wedding. You can tell it's no pro because one of our photographers is in the picture!

Here's the most recent pic of me I have. This was taken at the local Renissance Faire on July 29.
Old 08-13-2006, 08:29 PM   #21  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Okee .. hopefully this will work this time ... here are some of the X Stitches I have done ... I dont remember to take pics of them all before I give them away, but I found these ones on my computer lol ..

I love cartoony ones and these ones were all part of the same range which is why I got the set ... I think I gave these ones to my sister & brother in laws

Then I have these one which I created myself to represent some of my collections .. my main one being the Me To You Tatty Teddy Bears

And my little collection of Pocket Dragons:

I did this one while I was travelling .. then finished it this year for a friend in the UK

I Love teddy bears so love to do X Stitches with them in .. I think my mum has this one rofl ..

My sister has a farm.. so I did a couple of little farm themed ones:

This is one of the ones I purposely did for my mum .. its got the names and birthdays of all 8 of her grandkids on it

I vaguely remember doing this one ... cant remember who I gave it to tho rofl .. I have done a few like this one .. like doing horses

I have almost finished another one called Angel of Cross-stitch (just have to do the back stitch which isnt my favourite thing) .. dont know what I will do with it when I have finished, probably fold it up and put it in a box with other ones I havent homed yet rofl .. and the other one I have started is for my mum for her birthday in November, its a nice brick house in the background with lots of little flowers etc in and on the front of it.

I still havent learnt how to do the french knots .. I have been shown and can usually manage to do one .. then I just cant get it right .. so I now cheat and wherever a french knot is supposed to be.. I put a tiny little bead instead .. makes it a little different I think
Old 08-19-2006, 01:06 PM   #22  

Okay...so I thought I'd take a new progress picture....I can see a little difference from the beginning to now, but I don't see anything between the last 2....well, anyways, here it is:

Old 08-21-2006, 09:19 PM   #23  

OK I'm hoping these become my "before" pix. I took them just now. DH isn't home so I had to set up a full length mirror so I could get the full me. I cropped out the mess. It's not the best digital camera. I think next time I'll just have DH take the pix.

Old 08-25-2006, 03:17 AM   #24  

Here's a pic from today with me in an outfit I looooove! Yeah it's nothing special at all, just normal clothes...but that's the point!!! I've been in elastic pants for the years now, LOL!! FINALLY something new!! Okay, so the pants are less than an inch from buttoning up - they are wearable though, lol! But those *so close to fitting* pants are a size 22!!!! So, here it is:

Me - August 24th 2006 - 328.5lbs!
Old 08-29-2006, 03:08 PM   #25  

I was explaining about where I live in Alaska. I thought I would post just a few pics on here. Hope thats ok!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM0089.jpg (21.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0091.jpg (25.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0145.jpg (28.2 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0158.jpg (19.8 KB, 42 views)
Old 08-30-2006, 08:43 AM   #26  
Learning to love myself.

Height: 5' 7"

Just wanted to post the latest pics that we took at the hotel at the weekend. Neil set up the camera and we just clicked away. I was impressed that the only shirt he took with him matched my top. The pic also shows off my new necklace that I got to wear with my new low cut tops. I'm really happy with how these turned out. I'm going to post both of my favourites, as I can't decide which one to put up. The first one is the one I've got framed at the moment, but I may change it to the other one.

Thank you for putting up with having to look at all of these pics of me. I'm just really pleased with how I can actually manage to look OK in photos now. Oh, and I really like my colours in these pics. The hair colourist was right I think... I should be wearing more hot/warm colours such as reds and browns.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:03 PM   #27  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Default Updated pics

I took some pics of me in my wedding dress. Keep in mind that I'm not wearing proper undergarments (no bra!) and my hair isn't even combed. I took these pcitures myself with a timer on my camera so they aren't great.

I also include a picture of my fiancee and me when we were in Montreal a few months ago.

Old 09-02-2006, 01:17 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...inthebackg.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...olatMadame.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...alfountain.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...illRockYou.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...yebackgrou.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...smirrorlol.jpg

Ok the first pic is Cal and Daren with the houses of Parliament and Big Ben behind them.
The second is Daren and I with the wax works of the Little Britain characters, Lou and Andy.
The third is Daren and I with our feet in the water at Diana's memorial fountain. It's designed for people to be able to have a splash around in, a people's fountain just like Diana was a people person
The fourth is Daren and I dressed to go see We Will Rock You.
The fifth is Daren and I with the London Eye behind us, see how BIG it is
The sixth is a funny photo, I had been to the toilets and looked in the mirror in there. It was so slimming that I had to see if the camera could catch the image. I looked so much smaller in that mirror
Old 09-05-2006, 11:57 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Default More London Pics

Hi All,

here is a link to see 7 more photos taken in London. These are the ones I paid for at the various attractions. My fave has to be the one of Daren, Me, and Caleigh on a ride in the London Dungeons. Daren is looking mental, I am dodging a big spurt of water and Caleigh is so terrified that she and another little girl sitting beside her are covering their faces in terror Too funny Anyway I hope the link works ok,

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...8AYuWrdm1Zt2Kx

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 09-06-2006, 10:44 PM   #30  

Default Lilies War June 2006

Hey everyone! Finally posting some photos from our SCA event in June!

My DH, armoring up for battle

My Lord Husband, Lord Ranulf of Wyvern Cliffe, ready for war in the snazzy new surcote I made him!

Myself, my DS and our sitter/friend Krissie on the archery field - I thought that pink dress was flattering until now!

Finally, Me, DH and DS on our way to a party, me in Viking garb!
Closed Thread