300+ Older Picture Page (closed for posting)

You're on Page 16 of 16
Go to
  • here's a couple of pics of us on our recent holidays. We were out for dinner, we went to theme parks, museums and all sorts had great fun. I think I can notice it in my face (altho still have a double chin!). Hubby is Richard, kids are Lucy and George x

• Pictures of me 340-267
    Here are a few pictures of me, most of them are of my face. I don't seem to have proper before pictures, so I'm looking into finding some and taking some current ones. My mirror in my bathroom only goes down so far, so I make due with what I got hehe. Anyhow, enjoy!

Here I am at 340 + pounds:
    I'm wearing a bandanna because a lot of my hair had fallen out in 2006-2007, so I still was recovering. I wore that thing a lot...

This is when I was around 300 pounds:

I was excited as I had FINALLY been able to get normal looking clothes. This was my first outfit. I had bought a shirt and sweater for the holidays and some other pants that fit and was overjoyed lol.

280-285 Taken over the summer June: You can start to see my figure coming through and **** yeah I'm wearing shapewear! haha. Sagging tummy needs to be sucked in a bit.

267-270 Taken September 09: These are my newer pictures. I had to do a bit if color correcting as I took these the night before in yellow tinted light. My shirt is supposed to be a blue tone, but the light tinted it green.

• Recent Pic
    From the big family wedding a few weeks ago

• The Closest I Got to Bob today
    Plans changed - but the bus is biiiiiiiiig

• Dogpal (Annie's) new puppy
    Here are pictures of our new baby. We think his name is "Moose"

He is already such a blessing to usl

• Whoa! Full body picture! lol. At the Crystal Gardens @ Navy Pier in Chicago last week.

My friend Katt & I having a night out last week.

• Kayley: You look good! I love your coat!

Here is me from tonight. People always say I look pissed off in photos, so here is one with a big stupid smile. Bah.