300+ Older Picture Page (closed for posting)

You're on Page 15 of 16
Go to
  • I got bored, and decided to make my bangs & the ends of my hair pink. They look more red in this pic, but they are a pink color.

• Update photos for me for March

• My new piercing (nose)...kind of blurry, I apologize. And my new hair color. Quite Fuschia! lol.

• Okay you girls have inspired me to post pics of myself. EEEK!!!
    So I really dont know what my starting weight is, since i refused to step on a scale since i hit 317. But I just took these like 30 minutes ago.

EDIT: These are 3 weeks into my portion control and cardio regimine.

• Here's me with my childhood bestie at Christmas. I put it on the fridge to remind me of my goals and to strive for an even better picture this Christmas!

• Sorry so little, but here's a picture of me at the Warriors game last year.. I think about how much better my butt is going to fit in that seat next season!!!

4 048.jpg

Me last summer

4 124.jpg

• Trolley Run
    We had a great time - DH and my niece believed in me more than I did.

• Anniversary Pics - Last Year vs Current
    Here are pics from Saturday night and last year

• Here is a picture of me and my Dad and one of me and my Step Mom from my trip down over Memorial Day Weekend.

• For some reason the one with my Dad wouldn't come through so here it is this time.

• I am a Granny for the 4th time! Here is little Ruben.

• This is my husband and I at our wedding in March -

My SIL and I at my mom's wedding last month.

My husband and I after my mom's wedding.
  • The kitten I rescued yesterday. He's a sweetheart.

He's got some kitten formula on his chin...lol. Just got done eating.

My little man taking a nap
  • Here is the American Quilt I am working on. It is all done by hand.

This is the fabric I chose for the piece. I think picking out the fabric is the best part lol

The I cut out paper pieces and the fabric just a little smaller then the pieces.

Then I sew the fabric to the paper pieces by hand. Love doing this while watching TV.

Then I sew 6 pieces together to make a star

Then I start sewing the rows of stars with the muslin pieces inbetween them

Then I start connecting the rows with muslin inbetween

I will post more once I have all the rows sewen together!!! This one is going on my living room wall!!
  • My Starting Pic
    We had family pics taken about 3 weeks ago on the beach and this is what I will consider my "before" picture... at my official highest weight