Old 04-28-2017, 10:38 AM   #196  

S/C/G: 335/322/160

Height: 5'6"

DATE - April 28th, 2017

USER NAME - crashbeauty

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -
I have a blog called crashbeauty. Its really a hodgepodge of what I love and that really is beauty, and finding the beauty in everything. I find this significant because sometimes I feel like I stopped looking for the beauty from within.

REAL NAME - Chrissy

AGE - 29

BIRTHDATE - March 9th

WHERE YOU LIVE - Pennsylvania

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Yes

PETS - Shetland Sheepdog (Kiara) and Hedgehog (Einspine)

OCCUPATION - Software Developer

STARTING WEIGHT - 320

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - That's a great question...

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - (when I was in better shape) Swimming, hockey, kickboxing. Now I'm experimenting with what I can enjoy at this point.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Pasta and brownies

FAV.BOOK(S) - Harry potter... not ashamed lol

FAV. MOVIE(S) - "IT" pretty excited for the remake, I also enjoy psychological thrillers, comedy and syfy

FAV. SONG(S) - Earth Angel - Temptations. I like music from that time period as well as a lot of alternative music from the 90s - today

FAV. QUOTE - "The least I can do is speak out for those who cannot speak for themselves." Jane Goodall

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -
I have been on and off struggling with weight since I was about 15 years old. But I was typically a size 14-16US. I went from living below poverty to middle class and its really hard to adjust. Especially in relation to food. That in conjunction with my back issues led me down my path to weighing the most I ever have in my life. 320lbs.

My fiancee is a really laid back, junk eating person. I don't think he does things intentionally to sabotage me, but at the same time I don't think he understands it. He has never had an issue with being overweight. He is really my only support network. I really need some other people in my court.

Last edited by Crashbeauty; 04-28-2017 at 10:39 AM.
Crashbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 01:29 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 310/310/250

DATE - May 20, 2017

USER NAME - JacsNHL

My name is Jac (short for Jacqueline) and "NHL" Stands for my "New Healthy Life" (or my obsession with hockey!)

REAL NAME - Jac

AGE - 33

BIRTHDATE - March 6th

WHERE YOU LIVE - Colorado

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Yes

PETS - A Dachshund and A Cat

OCCUPATION - Graphic Designer

STARTING WEIGHT - 310

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Weight Watchers Online (for now)

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - No clue. I tend to avoid it all

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Tacos (with LOTS of cheese and Sour Cream)

FAV.BOOK(S) - Alice in Wonderland

FAV. MOVIE(S) - P.S. I Love You, Alice In Wonderland, Anything Hallmark (especially Christmas)

FAV. SONG(S) - Oh boy... loaded question. LOL! Ultimately? "Everything I do" by Bryan Adams - it's been my favorite song since I was 7.

FAV. QUOTE - "Go Sit On a Cactus". (Although if we're talking positive/motivational? "Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast" - Lewis Carroll )

My weight has been a huge struggle for the past 10 years. (I wasn't always overweight - but I have a serious food addiction, and it all started with depression and gaining 90 lbs in six months.)
JacsNHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:05 PM   #198  

DATE - May 23, 2017

USER NAME - tarynliz

My name is Taryn and liz is part of my middle name

REAL NAME - Taryn

AGE - 32

BIRTHDATE - Jan. 21

WHERE YOU LIVE - Missouri

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Nope, but one daughter

PETS - A lhasa apso named Charlie

OCCUPATION - by day, service coordinator for early intervention services with the state of Missouri...by night (or really any time I can), family and child photographer

STARTING WEIGHT - 460

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Medifast right now

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - None...although in the past I've really enjoyed weight lifting

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - anything pasta or dessert

FAV.BOOK(S) - eh, too many to name.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - The Holiday

FAV. SONG(S) - Again, too many to name...I listen to mostly christian but also a mix of country, pop, rock, and soundtracks to disney movies and other children's favorites

FAV. QUOTE - It's not weight loss related, but my daughter is adopted and this is always a favorite: "A child born to another woman calls me mommy. The magnitude of that tragedy and the depth of that privilege are not lost on me." Jody Landers

I've been the fat kid all my life. I did medifast several years ago and lost almost 100, then gained it all back and then some after my thyroid went kaput. Now that I'm a mom, I want to be around for my kid and do things with her that I can't right now.
tarynliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:49 PM   #199  
Natasha

S/C/G: 335/272.2/250

Height: 5'3"

DATE - May 24th 2017

USER NAME - Ichoose2believe

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I think that how you choose to view the world or what you choose to believe can have a profound impact upon the world and you life as a whole so you should adjust accordingly. This is may way of reminding myself how important it is.

REAL NAME - Natasha

AGE - 33

BIRTHDATE - 10/14

WHERE YOU LIVE - Texas

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Nope...

ANNIVERSARY -

KIDS - 1 wickedly smart kiddo

PETS - See "kids" above

OCCUPATION - I sit at a desk ALL DAY.

STARTING WEIGHT - 335

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Modified Low Carb (100 g or less/day) and lower calorie

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Aqua Fit and Weights right now.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Baked goods.

FAV.BOOK(S) - So many. So VERY many. Right now Nora Roberts (mostly the paranormal).

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Really bad B movies that come of Syfy.

FAV. SONG(S) - Again... too many.

FAV. QUOTE - Don't really have one.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Sometimes I need to vent and I will do it here so Sorry in advance.
ichoose2believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:04 PM   #200  
anniemaxx

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199.9

Height: 5'3"

DATE : June 26 2017
USER NAME : Anniemaxx
SIGNIFICANCE : mY maiden name is Ann McIntyre and my Grandma used to sign "wee annie mac" like miss mary mac. Hard to get user name anniemac so changes to anniemaxx
Birthdate : December 9
Where I Live : Northeast Florida
Significant other : Roy (30 years)
Pets : none
Kids : 4 (all grown 2 grands)
Starting weight : 308
Plan : Atkins
Fav exercise : swimming
Fav Foods : Desert
Fav Book : Right now I am reading 'How to be a Bawse" I like decorating books and self improvement.
Fav Song : Big celeb crush on Adam Levine
Fav Quote : The sun will come out tomorrow - is that a quote ?

Last edited by anniemaxx; 06-26-2017 at 10:07 PM. Reason: spelling
anniemaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 09:46 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

Date -6/27/17

user name -sweetcakes736

significance of your user name -the old man calls me sweetcakes, i was born in 73, i can't remember how the six got added on....

Real name -faith

age -old as dirt, 44

birthdate -april 20

where you live -mountains of tennessee

significant other -pablo

anniversary -

kids -4, three boys, one girl who gets spoiled even though she doesn't think so

pets -2 doggies, toasty bread and muffley

occupation -really an artist, but working a crappy full time job now for the insurance

starting weight -365 was my all time highest, this go around my starting was 307.8

what plan are you following - moving more, eating better...the calculation is really quite simple, the mental game is a whole nother story

fav. Exercise(s) -swimming, weights, yoga, tai chi,

fav. No-no foods -i don't have no-no foods, i have foods i choose not to eat because i don't want them anymore. Again it's a mind game

fav.book(s) - i listen to old time radio shows instead

fav. Movie(s) -anything with bogart, bette davis, or harpo marx

fav. Song(s) - positively meant to be-jimmy vaughn

fav. Quote -the time is gonna pass whether you exercise or not.

Anything else you would like people to know about you -
sweetcakes736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:04 PM   #202  

S/C/G: 330/309/170

Height: 5'5"

DATE - 6/27/2017

USER NAME - Megalodawn

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Play off of my name, Dawn, and the giant ancient shark Megalodon

REAL NAME - Dawn

AGE - 38

BIRTHDATE - March 1

WHERE YOU LIVE - Corpus Christi, TX

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Michael

ANNIVERSARY - December 22

KIDS - None

PETS - 2 dogs, Rafa and Pandora

OCCUPATION - Cost Engineer Technician

STARTING WEIGHT - 330, currently 309

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Advice from my prediabetes counselor

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Swimming

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Ice Cream, Chocolate, anything sweet!

FAV. BOOK(S) - I'm more of a comic book reader, than a book reader

FAV. MOVIE(S) - I have so many! Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Wonder Woman

FAV. SONG(S) - I don't really have a favorite, I get favorites of the moment

FAV. QUOTE - "Be the person your dog thinks you are"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I have struggled with my weight my whole life. I have weighed more than 300 pounds for more than 13 years and I just can't seem to break under the 300 mark. Hopefully that will change with the support from all of you!
megalodawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:01 AM   #203  

DATE - June 29, 2017

USER NAME - radionor

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Just something I made up mixing words with no meaning.

REAL NAME - Melissa

AGE - 22

BIRTHDATE - July 31st

WHERE YOU LIVE - Turkey

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - No

KIDS - No

PETS - No

OCCUPATION - Grad student

STARTING WEIGHT - 302 lbs

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I'm gonna figure it out as I move along. For today, my only goal is to not eat junk food and eat healthy.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Early morning walks

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Anything with carb really.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Can't choose

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Mostly sci-fi

FAV. SONG(S) - Impossible to choose, I can't even pick a genre

FAV. QUOTE - Haha, never thought of this. I'll pay more attention to quotes from now on

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Well, I have a huge lack of will power and motivation. I hope I'll manage to keep myself motivated and find the support I need here.

Last edited by radionor; 06-29-2017 at 03:03 AM.
radionor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 07:00 PM   #204  
You Will Get There

S/C/G: 316/316/200

Height: 5'7"

DATE - 7/19/2017

USER NAME - erricah

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - No reason. I just like it

REAL NAME - Errica

AGE - 46

BIRTHDATE - 7/09/1971

WHERE YOU LIVE - NJ

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - OUT OF THE PICTURE

ANNIVERSARY - LAST OFFICIAL ANNIVERSARY 11/10/2016

KIDS - 2 (SON & DAUGHTER
PETS - 2 CATS (LITTER MATES)

OCCUPATION - STUDENT

STARTING WEIGHT - 305

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - A mixture of medium protein, low carb diet with lots of vegetables, water and exercise

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - TREADMILL, WEIGHT MACHINES

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - ANYTHING FRIED OR SWEET

FAV.BOOK(S) - NONE

FAV. MOVIE(S) - WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT

FAV. SONG(S) - NONE

FAV. QUOTE - NONE

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I am a woman who is going through a LIFE CHANGING/LIFE ALTERING experience. As I am going through this, a lot of unresolved issues that I thought was resolved are coming back up for me to finally work through so I can let them go. One of them is dealing with my weight.

Last edited by erricah; 07-19-2017 at 07:04 PM.
erricah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 12:03 PM   #205  

S/C/G: S.W.-161kg / C.W.-157.3kg

Height: 175cm

DATE - 9th of August 2017

USER NAME - StarlessNight

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - My ongoing battle with my depression, anxiety, S.H and other related factors.

REAL NAME - Amy

AGE - 20

BIRTHDATE - 7th of June

WHERE YOU LIVE - Ireland

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - None

ANNIVERSARY - N/A

KIDS - None

PETS - 3 cats: Tiny, Mia and Patch

OCCUPATION - Student

STARTING WEIGHT - 161kg / ~355lbs

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Healthy eating I guess. Have no idea what works for me.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Swimming

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Chocolate, ice-cream

FAV.BOOK(S) - "I am J" by Cris Beam; "Girl love girl" by Lucy Sutcliffe; "The art of being normal" by Lisa Williamson + many more

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Red, Red 2, Die Hard series.

FAV. SONG(S) - Don't have one.

FAV. QUOTE - "Stars can't shine without the darkness."

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm very shy and timid. I struggle a lot with my mental health and I am very much a secret, comfort and emotional eater. I have been overweight my entire life. I love writing and find it a safe way of expressing myself. I have written and published a book (through school contacts).
StarlessNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:15 AM   #206  

S/C/G: 328/323/175

Height: 5'2"

DATE - 16 August 2017

USER NAME - Muggs

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - nickname

REAL NAME - Megs

AGE - 31

BIRTHDATE - Nov

WHERE YOU LIVE - Canada

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - yes

ANNIVERSARY - Fall

KIDS - 1 (step)

PETS - 4, 2 dogs, 2 cats

OCCUPATION - Office

STARTING WEIGHT - 325

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - IF LCHF

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - napping? swimming (after a nap)

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - fried carbs!! - onion rings, chips & burgers & pizza

FAV.BOOK(S) - Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Love Actually

FAV. SONG(S) - changes moment to moment - right now, Audra Mae - Little Red Wagon

FAV. QUOTE - Act boldly and unseen forces will come to your aid. Dorothea Brande

First time on a forum, quite nervous. I'm very private, and this is one of the hardest things I've done. I've been overweight my whole life, WW when I was 12. Was 120 lbs, wish I appreciated that!

Growing up, my Dad was an alcoholic, and to cope, my Mom would take me shopping and out for dinner. I've got the shopping under control, but food is another story.

Parents died when I was in early 20's - separately, both cancer. I've cry every time I have to say that, because I compartmentalize pain and eat instead of dealing with it.

I'm tired of being defined by my past and my emotions, and I'm sick of being judged by my weight. So here goes everything..
muggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 06:06 AM   #207  

Default New member

DATE -9/30/17

USER NAME -Blondie23

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -I'm blonde..birthday is 23rd.

REAL NAME -Amber

AGE -24

BIRTHDATE -03/23/93

WHERE YOU LIVE -CT

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -Boyfriend he's 27

ANNIVERSARY -1/25/14

KIDS -Yes two boys! I have a 7 year old 8 in November. Had him when I was 16. And now I have a 2 year old born in May!

PETS - 1 cat Simon orange/white he's big and fat too. He's 2.And 1 dog a yorkiepoo her name is Bailey she's 1 1/2.

OCCUPATION - Rehab Tech

STARTING WEIGHT -272

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -Nothing so far. Everything I try I just don't seem to do great on or isn't for me. Looking around to see if anything intrigues me.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Ha

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - I'm not a sweet eater. I just love food. So steak,potatoes,rice,chicken covered in gravy.Red meat and carbs are my weakness. And I love Sprite.

FAV.BOOK(S) -Currently reading Demi god books. Anything that keeps me interested.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - I love all movies! But my fav of all time is Pippi Long Stockings.

FAV. SONG(S) - I listen to Hip-Hop,country,Spanish,reggae anything with a good beat.

FAV. QUOTE - "You don't have to attend every argument your invited to"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -Let's see. My trouble right now is finding the time for myself and staying motivated. As a mom it's so easy to put everyone before yourself and then when it's finally time for you your exhausted and it 8-9pm. We are early risers in our house 5:30-6am getting ready for work and school. I'm trying to stay motivated and still find time to myself. I work 40+ hours and when I finally get home from getting kids it's 4:30-5 and it's time to do dinner. Then everything else for the kids follows. I have a hard time cooking healthy meals because my children don't seem to enjoy them. And they aren't looking out for there weight they're healthy and portion things out right. So I give it and make the usual in healthy things. I have such a supportive bf who also wants to loose maybe about 40lbs! He's all about building muscle and this and that! He loves working out. We try and do it together but again time! And when we finally do have time together who wants to spend it at the gym. We want to cuddle and talk about our day. I love being big. Love my full shape. But I hate be unhealthy. My children are young and so am I. I want to run around outside with them and beable to keep going and finish the game we started without sitting down and saying "I'm done mommies tired". I gained a lot during both pregnancies. 1st was about 80lbs. 2nd was 60lbs. And I haven't lost it. My goal is 200lbs. So that's 72lbs to loose. I thought about doing a lapband or something to help with this process. So hopefully when I see my doctor in October they can help me. I here looking for support or even another mom who understands where I am or even is where I'm at and we can team up and be each other's support system! Well thanks for reading my BIO!
Blondie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:43 PM   #208  

DATE - 1/17/2018

USER NAME - Alkachelsers

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - plop plop fizz fizz, oh what a relief I is...Nothing really just a nickname a friend gave me once that stuck

REAL NAME - Chelsea

AGE - 33

BIRTHDATE - 7/6/1984

WHERE YOU LIVE - Montana

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Allllll Byyyyy Myssselllllllllfffff

ANNIVERSARY - of my loneliness?

KIDS - Nope

PETS - None

OCCUPATION - Project Coordinator

STARTING WEIGHT - 340

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I'm not, still looking for one to suit

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Swimming or Yoga

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - The delicious ones

FAV.BOOK(S)/MOVIE(S)/SONG(S) - I honestly couldn't narrow these down to just a few. I'll read/watch/listen to almost anything

FAV. QUOTE - "Uuuuuuuuu Ahhhhhrrrrrrrrr Uhrrr Ahhhhhrrrrrrr Aaaarhg......" Chewbacca

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm a dumpster fire of a person recently. But like in a fun 'let's make smores' kinda way
alkachelsers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:07 AM   #209  

S/C/G: 308/308/220

DATE -02/15/18

USER NAME -Cherry2000

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -Love the movie starring Melanie Griffith. Great cinematography, campy, and at times poignant on several levels.

REAL NAME -Let's keep it real and just use the username.

AGE -middle aged

WHERE YOU LIVE - East coast USA

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Sweetness

ANNIVERSARY -December 3rd,

KIDS -1 grown son

PETS -doggos

OCCUPATION -retired

STARTING WEIGHT -308

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -calorie counting (well, gearing up for it anyway)

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -walking

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -anything that tastes good.

FAV.BOOK(S) -Stephen King novels

FAV. MOVIE(S) -Cherry 2000, Murphy's Romance, Bagdad Cafe, Pricilla Queen of the Desert, and assorted Monty Python films and John Waters films.

FAV. SONG(S) - 70's, New Wave, Alternative Rock

FAV. QUOTE - If it tastes good, don't eat it (from my dad who also stuggled a bit with his weight).

I really hate that I'm forced to contend with my predisposition to gain weight. How I envy willowy women with fierce metabolisms.
Cherry2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:32 AM   #210  

DATE -February,17 2018

USER NAME -Parjanya

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -Parjanya is the god of rain and in my life when it has rained it has poured over until i am beyond what i think i can do balacing the tough, the sad, lonly, exhausting and happy times on a forever over flowing plate.

REAL NAME -Cara

AGE -31

BIRTHDATE -February 10,1987

WHERE YOU LIVE -Alberta Canada

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -John a caring man who loves me no matter what.

ANNIVERSARY -September 21,2008

KIDS -2

PETS -a dog named Gimli

OCCUPATION -Hair stylist

STARTING WEIGHT -354

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -trying to figure out what plan is best for me.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -swimming

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -ice cream and carbs

FAV.BOOK(S) -mythology legend and folklore dictionaries

FAV. MOVIE(S) -patch adams, john wick, the green mile, unleashed

FAV. SONG(S) - future people by the Alabama shakes.

FAV. QUOTE -"creativity is intelligence having fun" -Albert Einstein

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - i want to stop hiding the real me feom the world and just be the me i could be.
Parjanya is offline   Reply With Quote