3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 300+ Club

300+.....Bios

Old 01-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #31

S/C/G: 370/366.8/undecided

Height: 5'3

DATE - 1/9/2011

USER NAME - halfofme2012

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - well i turn thirty in april of 2012 and i would love to surprise myself with a transformation and a trip for myself. (100+ pounds, altho I am aiming for 150)

REAL NAME - Jacki

AGE - 28

BIRTHDATE - April 27th

WHERE YOU LIVE - sacramento

KIDS - no kits but i want some

PETS - no pets as of right now

OCCUPATION - web designer

STARTING WEIGHT - (not an official weigh in (yet) but 300 pounds)

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I am still searching around, I know the low carb diets are what works for me the best. I joined curves a few years ago and followed a low carb diet with only going to the gym 7 times in a month but i was a cna at the time so i got good exercise, anyways i was the biggest loser for that month haha. it was great.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Honestly I love walking, would love to become a runner

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - pasta, bread, pizza...........

FAV.BOOK(S) - too many to name

FAV. MOVIE(S) - fight club

FAV. SONG(S) - love all types of music

FAV. QUOTE - “I wanted to write about the moment when your addictions no longer hide the truth from you. When your whole life breaks down. That's the moment when you have to somehow choose what your life is going to be about.” - chuck palahniuk

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Not much right now But I am sure as I learn my way around this place you guys will not be able to shut me up lol

#1 - 330 Imma get it hopefully by the end of summer
Jaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:45 PM   #32
Never Give Up

S/C/G: 413/333/313

Height: 5'6"

DATE - February 7, 2011

USER NAME - Chinadoll873

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - been my online name for almost 20 years

REAL NAME - Ingrid

AGE -35

BIRTHDATE - October 28th

WHERE YOU LIVE - Wisconsin

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - I have one

ANNIVERSARY -N/a

KIDS -None

PETS - A beautiful kitty named Star

OCCUPATION - Student

STARTING WEIGHT -380?

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - setting realistic goals of losing weight and reaching them. Biggest goal would be to weigh 200lbs

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -walking, swimming, dancing, I start Zumba this week!

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - carbs potato chips icecream

FAV.BOOK(S) -

FAV. MOVIE(S) -

FAV. SONG(S) -

FAV. QUOTE -

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I need your support
chinadoll873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #33

S/C/G: 450/ticker/350

Height: 5'6

DATE - 2.28.11

USER NAME - P H A T

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Im fat; but soon I'll be PHAT {pretty hot and tempting}

REAL NAME - Desarae

AGE - 27...

BIRTHDATE - June 13th

WHERE YOU LIVE - Kentucky aka the Bluegrass state!

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - 5 years strong !!

ANNIVERSARY - may 9, 05

KIDS - None yet

PETS - used to have a kitten!

OCCUPATION - i hate my job.. lol

STARTING WEIGHT - ***

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - none as of yet, just calorie counting & staying under 2200 cals .. No soda, & drinking at least half gallon of water daily...

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - walking, swimming

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - any type of candy or sweets really.. pizza..

FAV.BOOK(S) - waaaay too many to name.. right now Im really into nonfiction; been reading "how evil works" by david kupelian

FAV. MOVIE(S) - 5 deadly venoms, austin powers, bram stokers dracula, really too many to name .. i really loveeee karate flix !

FAV. SONG(S) - "Superstar" By luther vandross, "unforgiven" by metallica, "live Now" by Nas, "Jesus take the Wheel" carrie underwood "god bless the broken road" rascal flatts "triumph" by wutang "byob" by system of a down... I love everything !!

FAV. QUOTE - "Women are angels.. & when someone breaks our wings, we still continue to fly......on a broomstick. be warned, we're flexible like that. ~ unknown

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -I love to read, love learning, love cartoons, love life, art, music.. Im a big geek ..
P H A T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #34

S/C/G: 336/309/T/150

Height: 5'7"

DATE - Mar 22, 2011

USER NAME -Laura G

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -my name

REAL NAME -Laura

AGE -34

BIRTHDATE - July 22, 1976

WHERE YOU LIVE -Saskatchewan, Canada

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -DH Stuart

ANNIVERSARY -Sept 2, 2006

KIDS -1 DD - Adrianna

PETS - my dh

OCCUPATION - Admin Asst

STARTING WEIGHT -originally 336, again 309, yet again 282

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - IF

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - swimming

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - pizza, chocolate

FAV.BOOK(S) -everything by Diana Gabaldon

FAV. MOVIE(S) - A Knight's Tale

FAV. SONG(S) - 80's and 90's rock ballads

FAV. QUOTE -he voyage of discovery consists not of seeing new landscapes but in having new eyes" Marcel Proust

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I am a huge fan of House! Hugh Laurie is just yummy!

COMMIT TO IT!
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:15 AM   #35
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Date - 3/26/2011

User Name - k0nfyo0zed

Significance Of Your User Name - it's been my internet identity for 10 years now, and i'm always confused...

Real Name - Mandy

Age - 27

Birthdate - October 9, 1983

Where You Live - Virginia Beach, VA

Significant Other - Curtis - for just over 2 years, getting married May 21, 2011!

Anniversary - currently, Jan 1st, but May 21st is our wedding date.

Kids - None yet

Pets - also none yet.

Occupation - I take money from dirty old men. No seriously, I work at a hardware store with all the contractors.

Starting Weight - 300lbs

What Plan Are You Following - Calorie counting + exercise

Fav. Exercise(s) - Wii Fit!

Fav. No-no Foods - Chili dogs, pizza, ice cream.

Fav.book(s) - Anything by Laurell K Hamilton, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kresley Cole, Linda Lael Miller, Nora Roberts, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, etc etc. I love to read. haha.

Fav. Movie(s) - Armageddon, Dirty Dancing, Independence Day, Men In Black, Pretty Woman, X-Men, Office Space

Fav. Song(s) - Angel by Aerosmith (my all time fav), Just By Being You by Steel Magnolia (my fiance used this song to propose to me), Amanda by Boston (it's my name, duh!). I love country music, and classic rock, for the majority of my tunes. (But I'm also a total Gleek!)

Fav. Quote - "you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

Anything Else You Would Like People To Know About You - life is too short to be serious all the time, in my opinion. i'm generally in good spirits, laughing and joking. my sense of humor is a bit dry and a bit off center, and according to my fiance a bit in the gutter. i'm insanely stubborn, and i'm hoping that will help me a lot in my journey from 300lbs to 175lbs.

Last edited by konfyoozed : 03-27-2011 at 01:16 AM.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:03 AM   #36

S/C/G: 352/343/200

Height: 6 feet

Talking

DATE - 3/28/2011

USER NAME - BattleOfTheBulge

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I think that's fairly obvious...I have bulge to battle. Plus I thought it was a fun twist on something historic. Equating a major historic battle to my fat gut just amuses me.

REAL NAME - Sara

AGE - 26

BIRTHDATE - September 17

WHERE YOU LIVE - Augusta, GA

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - technically none...that's a bit complicated at the moment

ANNIVERSARY - n/a

KIDS - none yet

PETS - one crazy little ball of fluff dog, Kandi, who thinks she's a person.

OCCUPATION - music teacher

STARTING WEIGHT - 333

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - just counting calories for now because I'm broke

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - dancing, walking

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - various forms of chocolate baked goods. also cheese dip, you know the good queso kind they have at mexican restaurants...

FAV.BOOK(S) - Jane Eyre, American Gods

FAV. MOVIE(S) - depends on my mood, but The Godfather, Singin' in the Rain, Fiddler on the Roof

FAV. SONG(S) - whichever song is stuck in my head at any given moment

FAV. QUOTE - We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm a bit of a spazz, silly, and sometimes too open or blunt with what I say. If you want an honest answer or opinion I'll almost always give it, but sometimes people don't like the kind of upfront honesty I tend to throw out.
BattleOfTheBulge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #37
Really Doing

Height: 5'7

Date - April 8th, 2011

User Name - reallytrying

Significance Of Your User Name- This username was picked out at the spur of the moment. It's not my usual but it fits because I am really trying AND I am going to do it.

Real Name - Bridget

Age - 23 (but here in 19 more days, I will be 24 -sobs-)

Birthdate - April 27th, 1987

Where You Live - I am living in Stirling, Scotland but I am originally from Orlando, Florida.

Significant Other - None.

Anniversary - Erm...

Kids - Nope! None! Not yet!

Pets - None. Jeez, what a loner I am?! -sighs-

Occupation - Graduate Student in the UK.

Starting Weight - 304lbs

What Plan Are You Following - Calorie counting and loads of exercise.

Fav. Exercise(s) - I fancy the elliptical, treadmill, leg presses, weights, crunches, squats, etc.

Fav. No-no Foods - Ice cream, pastries, croissants, 2% milk. I love them all.

Fav.book(s) - Oh goodness. I graduated with a degree in English (and Spanish!) and now am doing a master's in it. We'll be here all day. But here is a few: Sir Gawain and the Green Night, Faerie Queen by Spenser, Midsummer Night's Dream by Willy Shake(a play, but still!), Notes From A Small Island by Bill Bryson, Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris, Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (anything by Austen, really!), The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Rover Random and Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, Mere Christianity, Great Divorce, and The Narnia Series by C.S. Lewis, The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer, The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, etc. I have more but I am running out of room? LOL.

Fav. Movie(s) - Sooo many again. I'll keep this brief. Pride and Prejudice (the Keira Knightley version), Love Actually, Bridget Jones 1&2, Twilight Saga, Amelie, The Science of Sleep, Apres Vous, Phantom of the Opera, Amelie, Tristan and Isolde, Across the Universe, Lord of the Rings, Easy Virtue, Pretty Woman, Time Traveller's Wife, etc.

Fav. Song(s) - No, no...this is far, far too hard. What I'm listening to now is a lot of Amos Lee, David Cook, The Script, Taylor Swift, Colbie Callet, Iver, Michael Jackson, Shakira, and Juanes.

Fav. Quote - "Do not let who you are hinder who you want to be." and "This too shall pass."

Anything Else You Would Like People To Know About You - I've been through many, many difficult things but losing weight has been one of the hardest. I am excited, ready, happy, nervous, anxious and scared all at the same time. I know I am doing it for real this time because my life is passing before me and I better get busy living or get busy dying. I am doing my master's and changing my life in the 'bonny, wee' country known as Scotland. I speak five languages, I've never been in love and my name (Bridget) means 'strength', so I know I am strong enough to overcome even losing weight...for good.
reallytrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:44 PM   #38

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

Height: 5'9"

Hi, everyone. I'm Kerri. I've been in here before, years ago, and I'm back again. I'm starting to get arthritic in my old age. I dislocated my shoulder in November merely hunting down my 3 year old's shoe in the bins at Chick-Fil-A in the play yard there, on my hands and knees. Snap! Weight plus arthritis in my shoulder, I was told. So here I am again.

USER NAME -kkcurtin
REAL NAME - Kerri
AGE - 35
BIRTHDATE - May 19th
WHERE YOU LIVE - Central Texas, just outside of Austin
SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Dating a man who is having a lap-band revision to a gastric sleeve in a few weeks
KIDS - I have two girls, 15 and 3
PETS - A six-toed cat and a pygmy hamster
OCCUPATION - I'm a nurse of 14 years
STARTING WEIGHT - My highest weight is 370 pounds after I had my toddler. I had some gallbladder issues several summers ago that affected my pancreas, leading to my only hospitalization ever (not including having babies). It scared the B-Jesus out of me to be in the hospital due to illness. The surgeon put me on a fat free diet to keep my pancreas healthy, and after not eating anything in during my hospital stay, I was more than happy to eat without fat. I did this for a month then slowly added some fat in. The most fat I ate daily for 3 months was 15grams. I lost 50 pounds. I haven't weighed in a few weeks, but I'm probably sitting at around 325 right now.
WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Low fat, high fiber
FAV. EXERCISE(S) - I don't exercise much. Trying to change that. I did pilates and yoga with my teenager for an hour today. We swim 2 or 3 times a week.
FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Tex Mex, Chinese
FAV. MOVIE(S) - Rain Man, Office Space
KerriLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:19 AM   #39

S/C/G: 292/268/140

DATE - July 4, 2011

USER NAME - iamworthit

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I've often been told that obesity is like having a drug problem the only difference is that the world can see what you are addicted to.. and you can't hide it. Choosing to be this way (fat) is another way of saying I don't love myself enough to choose to live a healthy life. I would always just shrug it off.. why listen to thin people who don't know what it's like to be fat. Denial.. excuses.. denial.. more excuses. I would do anything not to face the truth. I love myself but I don't like being fat. I know its going to take a lot of hard work but I know that I will succeed. Many people I know try to lose weight to please their boyfriends.. fit into a killer dress or whatever reason... I want to lose weight because I want to live a life that is mine.. not burdened by fat or weight-issues. I am doing this for me.. because I am worth it. We all are.

REAL NAME - Rikki

AGE - 38

BIRTHDATE - April 23, 1973

WHERE YOU LIVE - Manila

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Anthony

ANNIVERSARY - We aren't married yet.

KIDS - 1 daughter. 14 years old.

PETS - 2 cats Luna and Ciro

OCCUPATION - Registered Nurse

STARTING WEIGHT - 298lbs

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - my own (low fat, low salt well-balanced meals)

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - walking (treadmill), dancing

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - pizza with extra cheese topping, alfredo pasta, bacon, cheesecake there's so many to mention.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Belgariad, Game of Thrones,Ghost Soliders, so many more

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Matrix, LotR, Hitch, animated films, Signs, the list goes on and on

FAV. SONG(S) - Over and Under by egypt central

FAV. QUOTE - Things could be worse, I could put my bra on backward and it will fit better.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I am a very friendly, (I am told) humorous and easy to get along with. I am looking for a partner/s in this weight loss journey who can keep constant contact with me though messengers like yahoo or skype. Hopefully we can really become good friends and not just internet buddies. (PM me if you are interested)
I live alone. I have a gym at the 1st floor of this condo building. I have paid for 3 months membership but have gone only twice. I am needing motivation and inspiration. I am willing to give all these back!
iamworthit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #40

S/C/G: 315/ticker/180

Height: 5'10"

Default Hello!!

DATE - July 10, 2011

USER NAME - Allison0102

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - It's just my name.

REAL NAME - Allison

AGE - 27

BIRTHDATE - 11-2-83

WHERE YOU LIVE - Smyrna, GA

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Russell

ANNIVERSARY - We aren't married. We have been dating since January 2006.

KIDS - Only the 4-legged kind.

PETS - 2 dogs (Bubba and Barbie) and 2 cats (Bailey and Birdie)

OCCUPATION - Professional Student (haha). I have been in college 10 years. Actually, just have 2 more and I will have finished my doctorate in Clinical Psychology. I am a therapist/psychometrist.

STARTING WEIGHT - 315 (for now! I started at 340 in January)

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Cutting out the junk and drive-thrus and smaller portions with more meals throughout the day.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - I enjoyed The Firm Pilates and The Wave, but I am thinking of visiting the Curves near my house this week.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Ice cream, pizza, anything sweet.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Enjoying the Sookie Stackhouse books currently.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Probably Hope Floats.

FAV. SONG(S) - Oh, there's too many!!

FAV. QUOTE - "Persistence"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I am looking forward to being part of the community here. I have read so many stories since I first joined, but I am just now getting the courage to be an active member!

First mini-goal = lose 10% of weight by my November birthday!

allison0102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #41

S/C/G: 345/see tracker/200

Height: 5'8"

DATE - July 11th 2011

USER NAME - NYFLAgirl

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - It's the two places I call home

REAL NAME - Mandy

AGE - 27

BIRTHDATE - 8/5/1983

WHERE YOU LIVE - Florida

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - None

ANNIVERSARY - N/A

KIDS - None

PETS - One very rambunctious American bulldog/boxer mix

OCCUPATION - Legal assistant

STARTING WEIGHT - 346

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Fat Smash but also just eating right/exercise.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Elliptical machine

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - This is a long list: pizza, cheeseburgers, fries, nachos, bread. Carbs in general

FAV.BOOK(S) - The Memory Keeper's daughter

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Dirty Dancing

FAV. SONG(S) - Too many to list

FAV. QUOTE -Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God."

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Just that I'm really excited I joined this forum!!
NYFLAgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #42
Every moment is a choice

S/C/G: 450/tracker/??

Height: 5' 6"

DATE - 17 July 2011

USER NAME - Snaplet

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I needed a user name somewhere a few years ago and my first choice 'Gingersnap' was taken. (a snaplet is a java applet running on a snap server) I've got a habit of reusing usernames and snaplet sounds sort of cute so it became a new favorite username.

REAL NAME - Jen

AGE - 42

BIRTHDATE - August

WHERE YOU LIVE - Vermont

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - I'm pretty significant all by myself thank you very much

ANNIVERSARY - I was married for 10 years, have been divorced for 10 years, I don't remember or celebrate the dates of either event.

KIDS - Two amazing beautiful intelligent articulate talented bold kind incredible young men. It might sound like bragging, but it's really true. My oldest is a US Marine stationed overseas, my youngest is headed to college for his freshman year this fall. I am a VERY proud mom, but it's all them. I just kept them alive and out of trouble (mostly) until they could grow into themselves.

PETS - One giant mixed breed puppy, and 2 naughty kitties. Unfortunately we recently lost Scotty the goldfish. It may have had something to do with his habit of swimming up to see what was going on when one of the naughty kitties was drinking from his bowl.

OCCUPATION - hi-tech mumbojumbo on my butt in front of a computer all day long. Dilbert has a cubicle just a few rows down.

STARTING WEIGHT - I still need to check with my doctor to find out what my highest recorded weight was, but I think it was in the 450s

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Move more. No binging. Eat like a healthy person: unlimited whole fresh fruits and veggies. Increase percentage of whole foods, and decrease processed foods. Greatly reduce amounts of fats and refined carbs. The only thing completely restricted is guilt! This isn't a diet plan, this is my life plan.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Anything I can do that doesn't hurt my knee! Currently walking daily and taking a circuit style exercise class twice a week.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - I don't have no-no foods.

FAV.BOOK(S) - The Dispossessed by Ursula LeGuin. There are a bunch of social and political themes, the two I'm most attached to are that language informs thinking and that people should be measured not by what they own or how they appear, but what they do and how they treat each other.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - I don't have one

FAV. SONG(S) - Take it all by Adele is a current favorite. She is so beautiful and talented.

FAV. QUOTE - I enjoy seeing what other people have for their signature lines. One of my favorites that I've seen here is: "Losing weight is hard. Being fat is hard. Maintaining is hard. Choose your hard."

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I am extremely introverted. I like people, but I'm socially akward and I find groups of people very tiring. I'm kind of a girl-geek-nerd, bad at learning people's names, absent-minded about inconsequential things like putting gas in the car and watering the plants. Seriously, I have actually gone to work with shoes that don't match. I accept myself like this and have a pretty good sense of humor about it. The only thing that really bothers me about myself is that sometimes I am accidentally oblivious to other people's feelings. I never ever ever intend to be hurtful and if you give me a poke and tell me what I did, I will apologize profusely and try to make it up and not do that thing again... but please if you don't give me that poke then I don't even know I messed up...

Losing weight is not my goal, only one measure of my increasing good health. Looking forward to 350 as the next signpost of progress on my journey.
Snaplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #43
Started July 1, 2011

Default Hello

DATE - July 19, 2011

USER NAME - luvs2read79

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - book lover

REAL NAME - Tesheika

WHERE YOU LIVE - Middle Georgia

KIDS - One daughter, 16 months old

PETS - no pets

OCCUPATION - teacher

STARTING WEIGHT - this time, 401, but it's not my all time highest

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Metabolic Research Center

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - elliptical machine, but right now all I can do is walk

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Chocolate ANYTHING and macaroni and cheese

FAV.BOOK(S) - Anything by Nora Roberts

FAV. MOVIE(S) - romantic comedies

FAV. SONG(S) - Hmmmm??? Not sure
luvs2read79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #44

S/C/G: 398/257/150

DATE - July 26/11

USER NAME - LeslieB

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - It's my name

REAL NAME - Leslie

AGE - 45

BIRTHDATE - Jan. 11/66

WHERE YOU LIVE - Seattle, WA

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Parul

ANNIVERSARY - July 25/97

KIDS - none

PETS - 3 dogs, 4 cats, 1 hamster, 1 betta

OCCUPATION - Goddess

STARTING WEIGHT - 398

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - 20/20 Lifestyles

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - anything with my personal trainer

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - nothing is really a no-no food... it's about portion size

FAV.BOOK(S) - Fantasy/Paranormal/Romance

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Comedies

FAV. SONG(S) - Rolling in the Deep but it changes often

FAV. QUOTE - No one can make you feel inferior without your consent

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I lost 135 lbs about 2 years ago then gained back 110 of it so am doing this journey again but getting the support that I need and very much enjoying the program I'm on

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt
No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch
LeslieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #45

S/C/G: 325/ticker/150

DATE -7/28/11

USER NAME -rachel1985

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -umm...it's my name and birth year

REAL NAME -Rachel

AGE -26

BIRTHDATE -4/13/1985

WHERE YOU LIVE -Iowa

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -Chance

ANNIVERSARY -2/27/07

KIDS -True, Kaden

PETS -2 dogs and a cat...JJ-german shepherd, Onyx-jack russell terrier, Baby-cat, no special breed

OCCUPATION -None now, but looking

STARTING WEIGHT -325

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - No plan, just reducing calories based on the fitwatch website (put in height, activity level, and amt to lose and it gives you a target date.)

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Yoga

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -Cinnamon rolls

FAV.BOOK(S) -anything by Wanda Brunstetter

FAV. MOVIE(S) -right now, Harry Potter series, Fast and Furious series, Sweeny Todd (or anything else with Johnny Depp)

FAV. SONG(S) - today it's Black Velvet by Alana Miles, but it changes often

FAV. QUOTE - Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -If you wanna know, ask
rachel1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.