Old 01-26-2018, 07:28 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 390/352/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning all!!! I wanted to check in with you and say HI!!! This has been a pretty good week. No temptations really. I have been wanting more but I can usually talk myself out of it because it's not in my eating window. I got a little hungry yesterday as I only had around 1000 calories. I don't usually do that but we had chef's salad at work and I didn't bring any supplemental food. I made it fine but was a little hungry last night. I did go down 2 pounds this week so that is a win... and will be taking extra food today.

I hope you all have a wonderful ON Plan Friday!!! God Bless You ALL!!!
pjvw34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 02:51 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

I'm here....Sorry I stepped away for a minute...was still working and eating good...just didn't have time for nearly anything else.
I'm sitting at 273.8 currently and have been doing DDP yoga for a month....I love it...it's fabulous....looking to make my first super goal of 265 which means I've lost 100 pounds since my highest.
Though I'm not the fastest, I'm loving the journey.
Learning about myself and getting in tune with my body...
I'm gonna start the exercise thread again in Feb...if you'd like to join that's great...if not...I'm not letting it stop me...struggled a bit last year with feelings of isolation but now my whole family is on board so which makes me feel unstoppable.

Will work on being here every week day...
sweetcakes736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 02:36 PM   #48  

Good afternoon all!!! Such a lovely Saturday here. I love the cool weather over the hot so it is nice. Today has been a good day so far. I was craving chocolate but made a low carb cinnamon cake alternative that satisfied the sweet tooth.

Sweetcakes - great to see you here... Keep me updated on the DDP yoga... I have always thought it was interesting... how much have you lost since starting it?... So glad you are close to your big goal of 100 pounds... I look forward to that someday...

I hope you all have a wonderful On Plan day!!! God bless you all!!!
Old 01-28-2018, 02:37 PM   #49  

Good afternoon everyone!!! I hope everyone is doing absolutely wonderful!!!

I am managing to stay OMAD. Every day I am so tempted, but I have been able to hang in there so I feel like I am winning at least the immediate battle. With continued perseverance, I hope to win the war.

I hope you all have an awesome ON Plan day!!! God bless you all!
Old 01-29-2018, 08:10 PM   #50  

Hello all!! I hope you have a had a great day!!!

I have done well today with my eating plan. Tonight I "want" food. Not hungry but just "wanting" food. I hate when it is just "want" and not really hunger. Right now just drinking hot tea. It will be fine I refuse to give in to boredom or whatever you want to call it.

I hope you all are doing great. I hope you have a wonderful evening. God bless you all.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:12 PM   #51  

Good evening all!!! I hope you are doing great!!!

I am doing pretty good. I had a whoosh of 4 pounds so I will definitely take that. I was hoping to make 20 pounds for the month of January but it turned out to be 22. I know it won't always be so much but with the water weight and changing to OMAD I guess it was the change that pushed it up there. I definitely have not been hungry and get in usually about 1500 calories per day/sometimes more/ sometimes less but the average is right there. I think the lowest I had was about 1200 and the highest was around 2100. I do have BPC in the mornings so that pushes the calories up a little. I am really focusing on whether I am truly hungry or not.

I pray you all have an awesome ON Plan evening. God bless you all!
Old 02-03-2018, 02:42 PM   #52  

Good Afternoon All!!! I hope everyone is doing great!!!

This has been a pretty good week for me. My weight is stabilizing. In other words since that whoosh, I haven't moved. I know that comes with a whoosh so I am ok with that. My eating is going well. Today I had a bit of a headache before lunch and I am sure it was time to eat. I have not had a hard time staying OMAD so that is good. I have been doing it now for about 2.5 weeks. Mostly at lunch, I eat a huge salad. I just add a lot of good stuff to it and if there is good food in the cafeteria like green beans or a good meat I have that too.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! God bless and take care.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:09 PM   #53  

Hello everyone!!! I hope you all are doing good.

Today for the first time in almost 3 weeks I extended my eating window and had a snack at about 4. I had eaten my meal and then took a nap and woke up wanting something sweet (well low carb sweet) so I made this delish cinnamon mug cake. So tomorrow I will be back eating in my window because it seems to work best for me.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening and a great ON Plan week!!!
Old 02-05-2018, 02:07 PM   #54  

On plan eating wise but the exercise needs boosting
Old 02-05-2018, 05:54 PM   #55  

Hi All!!!

Sweetcakes - tell me how you like the DDP yoga... I have researched it and it is interesting but I haven't tried it...

Today was a little off, but I will be back on track tomorrow as I was off work today for training...

I hope everyone has a great OP day!!!
Old 02-06-2018, 04:12 PM   #56  

pjvw34.....I LOVE DDP yoga....I've done 2 of the workouts Energy and Fat Burner and I love them. How it works is he teaches you his basic moves and then slowly starts to work into the routines. Things that are awesome....1. The people doing it are people who have worked his program, him and his staff, no fake models...love that....2. Sometimes DDP does the alternation poses and that makes me feel good. You know, like even he sometimes needs to take it easy. 3. You see them struggle just like you do...sometimes they loose their footing...just like you do...
4. There's a great connection between him and you....his encouragement is real and that feels empowering.

I've been doing it for a little over a month and I feel pretty good...much stronger...I've lost 1/2 inch off my hips and the same off my waist. I'm trying the first section of training which is the beginner, it lasts 13 weeks.

This week will be the first time I do RED HOT CORE, I'll let you know how that goes.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:00 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

Hi Ubee and Rubyleprechaun
I haven't posted in ages
have been working and walking
have been doing cheeky peeks to see whats happening but havent done that for a few months either and have just realised this too

I want to say well done for keeping at it - I have been plodding along with following my plans - if you remember I had joined WW online - anyway
I got a bit stuck at 50 pounds gone - went from 330 to 209 then joined the meetings - ok that was hmmmm....
however I have to say sticking with it - 2 years after joining ww I am now 176 pounds well down from that 330 I started with!!!!

Keep working on your plans ladies small changes help - I found the support I needed here and at WW !! so thank you for inspiring me to keep at the weight loss journey I started on 5 ish years ago!!
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 08:46 PM   #58  

Hello All!!! So glad to see some posts on here... I was feeling alone for a while.

Sweetcakes - that sounds pretty good. I might have to try it myself. I like when they are down to earth. I like that they are all people who have done it too. I have watched a bunch of videos about people who have done it. Their results are great. Please keep me updated. It sounds amazing.

I strayed a few days from my OMAD. I am back though, today. Fortunately, it didn't hurt me weight wise so far. I enjoy eating this way.

I hope everyone has a great ON Plan evening. God bless you all!!!
Old 02-13-2018, 07:12 AM   #59  

Good morning all!!! Well, I hope you all are doing great!!!

I am plugging along. I kind of strayed yesterday but today I have a new resolve to get back to my OMAD. I just feel better doing that than any I have done before so I will stay with it. Somedays life just happens and you stray. I think the most important part is to go right back to what works for you. So I am here and back.

I pray each of you has a wonderful day!!! A wonderful On Plan day for you whatever that is for you!!! God bless you all!!!
Old 02-14-2018, 02:35 PM   #60  

I'm six pounds away from losing 100 pounds...I can do this....I am doing this.