Height: 5 foot 2

Natasha
That is awesome!!!!!!!!
sweetcakes736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 12:49 PM   #19  
Natasha

S/C/G: 335/272.2/250

Height: 5'3"

Have a question. Do any of you use any dating websites or apps? I am not sure I want to put myself out there just yet but I have been thinking about it and wanted to get some feedback.
ichoose2believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:17 AM   #20  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Hey Everyone! Back from Germany now.

Ruby Real Scottish Tenor drumming, give it a little youtube. While its real... it is also a real workout.

However I have put on 10 lbs of alcohol, salty food and swelling in my knees and feet from sitting on the bus for so long. But overnight 2.7lbs have already gone. I am currently 278.3, my lowest is 269.7. So I am looking forward to my low carbs (only veggies and fruit and yog), I have a drumming contest (The British Pipe Band Competitions) on Saturday and I am not ready for it at all . It is usually a bit drinking fest, however I have a family event on the Sunday, so it will be water and a packed lunch for me.... so not want to go off course on my first competition.

I still have this wedding creeping up on me now... and its starting to panic me a little. I am making my own dress and I wanted to be 20lbs lighter than I am now. So I have 5 weeks to work my butt off and hope that I can get as close as possible.
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:14 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 390/390/199

Height: 5'8

Hi everyone! I am checking in! I hope you all are doing well! I've been at a plateau but honestly haven't been trying all that hard. At least I haven't gained. I am working on my weight loss blog. Hoping it will help keep me accountable. For those of you that don't know I am a full time blogger for my living. How is everyone else's journey going?
workinghardatlosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 05:27 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

argh - i seem to be loosing and gaining the same 5 pounds here at the moment - not good
right its Darn cold down here in the southern hemisphere - winter fast approaching - so time to make a nice warming veggie soup to eat
chopped up 3 carrots 1 butternut pumpkin 3 courgette 3 cloves garlic and 3 capsicum ground pepper a sprinkle of salt and some Cajun spice mix Ground over top (about a teaspoon at most of spices including salt n pepper)- chucked in slow cooker with water sit for 6 hours on high 2 on low and voila nice easy soup to eat

must drink more water / herbal tea? perhaps and remove the coffees - too many mochas creeping back in again

I will turn may around make it better then April! - so lost weight the last 2 weeks and this past week gained it all back - so rest of this month will be spent loosing it again....
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 06:46 AM   #23  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Workinghardatlosing Keep at that blog, its great for accountability. Good luck!

Karencat I am on the same boat with those 5lbs, but not about going into winter. Last night when I went to bed, it was still light that was tough when it was raining. Today Is a better day however... fingers crossed ill have more motivation to get out and about.

So everything has been up and down here recently, I really need to pull my finger out and get my butt in gear. once this cold that I have has gone, I will be hitting the gym hard.... I have a wedding soon and I want another stone (14lbs) off by then.
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote