Old 03-10-2017, 03:53 PM   #16  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Went to the gym yesterday, not sure if I have Back Doms, or I just actually hurt myself, but I have been sore since. Went a walk last night to get my calories up and burned, today I haven't done any workouts, just house work to keep my heart rate elevated. Also had a little too many calories today and hoping that it doesn't hugely affect my scale tomorrow.

Sugar2go Check out the shows Facebook page, they just posted their winter schedule today. They are called "The Scottish Music Parade", and the picture shows it written in German. I am actually on the cover photo . Looking at the shows in relation to Stuttgart, The first and last show of the season are the two closest to you. We have lots more in the East this year and then lots around Bonn, Bielefeld and Hamburg. Not very often in your area for some reason. If you are into scottish music then the show would be worth it!!

Wednesday, 15.11.2017 8pm Neu-Ulm Ratiopharm Arena
Monday, 18.12.2017 8pm Darmstadt Darmstadtium
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 04:30 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

Not doing so well last couple days. Been having one of those um been eating all the good days not good and only one day until weigh in....
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 02:06 PM   #18  
Natasha

S/C/G: 335/272.2/250

Height: 5'3"

Karen- you can do this. Just look how far you have come You are where I want to be in the future. I have a note on my mirror that says "Bad Day? Its over. Chuck it in the f**k it bucket and move on! " It's crude, I know, but I tend to wallow in the bad days. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that it's just one or two days out of many. It's okay.

As for me... I have officially lost 30lbs. I still have a long road ahead of me but this works.
ichoose2believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 04:04 PM   #19  
Determind Member

I choose Love it Might use it myself Well done on the loss, that is fantastic

me Been mindless eating the last few days, need to get a grip
Old 03-12-2017, 06:06 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 330/323/199

Height: 5 ft 5 in

ichoose2believe: congrats! I love the sentiment of the quote. Its over..time to keep moving forward

Feeling pretty down again. It started snowing and all of my new found energy just melted away. BUT....today it going to be better. Just finished up a 6 night work stretch and today I'm officially starting my mini vacation. Nothing fancy just going to a waterpark/hotel a few hours away. I'm hoping the change of pace will help.

Have a good week everyone!
RubyLeprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 05:08 AM   #21  

IChoose .. thank you - love the sentiment too... so pretty much did just that .. got Under control and managed a nice little 2 pounds discarded never to be found again!

Scotsgal hope you were able to get back on focus too!

so anyway tons of walking and about what felt like 3 x 8 oz bottles of water.... a short run (BUT remember I DONT RUN!) got back on track...
Old 03-13-2017, 07:26 AM   #22  
Determind Member

Came back down to my lowest this morning which was a relief after the mindless eating. I have a busy day planed today, so hoping to be able to burn off today and tomorrow to have a loss at weigh in on Wednesday. Looking for just 1 full lb, in fact 1.1lbs would be even better
Old 03-14-2017, 11:32 AM   #23  
Foreign User with Heart

S/C/G: 323/see ticker/165

Height: 1,72m

hi everyone...just greatings out of the hospital. I couldn't move in saturday and it didn't geht better, now they keep me for a pain therapy...if that doesn't work out they'll do an operation for the damaged spinal disc..

at least the food is boring...

i hope you're all doing find so far vor find the power to fight in!!
sugar2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:45 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 330/323/199

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Wow its kind of dead in here.

Sugar2go: I hope everything works out. My dad had back surgery a few years ago and i understand how painful that can be.

My family vacation was fun! My dad finally got some pain relief by relaxing in the hot tub. I got to exercise off all of my bad food choices (road trip food is tasty but calorie high) by chasing my toddler around the waterpark. My husband just enjoyed being off work. Plus we didn't end up with a foot of snow

Back to the grind. My hubby got me a food processor so making my pico has been easier. Plus i can make my own cauliflower rice... chopping it by hand is a messy job.
RubyLeprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 04:43 PM   #25  

Default Support group

I have 150 pounds to lose and I've tried SOOOO many things. And they normally work! But I always give up! I cave in and beat myself up for failing, so I binge and screw up my whole program and gain it all back plus some, but I truly feel medifast is different and I can't handle how excited I am. I'm only 3 weeks in and ready for at least another year! I LOVE pages like this one, ridiculously helpful and always keeping things fresh! I've been searching everywhere for a GROUP on fb similar to this, but not a page, a group, where people can all post their struggles and questions and successes, and it just doesn't exist! So I've created one!! Please, anyone and everyone feel free to join! Nothing helps me more than to be constantly in contact with fellow medifasters! the group is called "medifast community support", come join!!
Msemilyrose11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:02 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyLeprechaun View Post

Back to the grind. My hubby got me a food processor so making my pico has been easier. Plus i can make my own cauliflower rice... chopping it by hand is a messy job.
Ruby: Yay for being able to make cauliflower rice

I have managed to squirm my way down to 213 pounds
Bought a size 16 & 14 dress first time in last 25 years I Have been able to do that!
Old 03-22-2017, 08:03 AM   #27  
Determind Member

Hello Everyone,

I have had a very strange and busy week. My mum was scheduled in to have her gallbladder taken out on Friday morning, which went well, but she didn't come out of the anaesthetic as quick as they hoped, so they kept her in over night. Then My sister went into labour on Saturday night and had her 3rd, Little baby Eoghan (Owen), I now have 2 nieces and 2 lbs nephews and he is adorable, I can't believe how small they are, I don't remember the other 3 being so tiny. He was 7lb 10 and what a tiny little bundle of cuteness.

I also had a memorial lunch with my family on Sunday as it is my papa's 16th anniversary of his death, he was an absolute legend, so we like to meet up and have good food and wine and just laugh at stuff. So on Monday Morning I weighed in at 274.7 (2.7lbs up). Tuesday I had managed to get it down to 273.1 after burning nearly 1000 calories in exercise on Monday. I then relaxed with a friend yesterday before weighing in at 272.9 this morning. I am fed up of these 272's been here for a month or so. I have some serious catching up to do, as I am meant to be at around 269 by today so here I am playing catch up all over again. I really need to find some motivation from somewhere. Gym all week possibly. Today I will be back at it and stay for longer in hope of burning a little extra.

Sugar Aww I hope you get better soon , its not great when you aren't 100%

Ruby I am glad you enjoyed your break away and that your dad got some relief with the hot tub, they are wonderful things aren't they. I really should think about making some Pico, I love it!! Will need to find a good recipe.

Msemilyrose11 I am not on Medi fast (I actually had to google it), as I am not American. I know quite a few people who do similar types of programmes and it works well for them. For me, they make me bloat so badly with all the shakes and soups and stuff, not sure if I maybe have a dairy intolerance, but I get the same with all shakes, especially protein shakes . I started last year at 323lbs and I am now lbs down, my target is 168, so its 155lbs that I need to lose in total. Its a tough gig, and I wish I started it earlier. My aim was always to lose about 52lbs a year (1lb a week), as with the benefit of not yet being 30, I am hoping to reduce the possibility of badly lose skin.

Karen Well Done!!! That is awesome!! I am currently in size 14 jeans which is the best feeling ever, my breasticles do not allow me yet to get under an 18 yet though . Your are doing great though!
Old 03-25-2017, 01:08 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 344/316/160

Height: 5'11"

Default Sorry everyone.....

Hello everyone, I am so sorry I didn't get on at all last month and now here it is the 25th of March and I am just checking in. My life has been crazy...kids...school...animals...relationships..s o much has been going on. I have been barely able to keep up on my school work and the basics at the house. In this craziness I have also had a really hard time eating right. But I have been trying to be very careful even if I can't get a good meal and have to stop at a fast food place, I try to watch my portions very carefully. I stepped on the scale last night for the first time since my doctors appointment at the beginning of the month and I have still lost....not much..But I am down 4 lbs to exactly 300 according to my scale at home. I am so close.....I am suppose to be at 290 by my next appointment which is either in late April or early May. I try to do 2 lbs a week but I haven't even been able to get to the gym. I hope I can start going regularly again this coming week. I am going to try something a little different to see if it will kick start a larger weight loss cause I always have a hard time getting past 300. I am going to try and swim at least a mile a week. And do lighter cardio on the machines. If anyone has any tips on how to get past a plateau I'd appreciate it. I am in between classes right now So I didn't get a chance to read everyone's March posts but I will try to get to it before the end of the month....lol I really hope everyone is doing well and continuing to work toward their goals. Again I am so sorry I haven't been on just been crazy trying to get through life right now. Thanks all ttys
nerdbling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:27 PM   #29  

Nerdbling. Try upping water and eating more protein also have dinner at breakfast and Breakfast for dinner has helped for me in the past good luck breaking through the 300!

Scotsgal sounds like winning on many different fronts 😉 Family not weight loss that is
Hope you break that barrier

I had a run in with 🍕 🍪 🍫 yesterday
Today I need to be 💯 % focusing on my program and staying on track as weigh in in the morning tomorrow for me

Last edited by Karencat; 03-25-2017 at 03:29 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:43 AM   #30  
Determind Member

Sorry I have been a little buy lately, the little baby is soo cute had lots of birthdays and it was British Mothers Day on Sunday just there so we went out for food. I have been sitting at 272 every Wednesday weight in for a month but I also know I have been over my calories even by just 100cal most days. So I went to the Gym on Wednesday and had only 30 mins before I gave in, yesterday I took the dog out for a walk, again only 30 mins before I gave in. Today I am hoping to hit at the very least 40 mins in the gym and build it back up to the hour. Its just been really busy and I can't get my proper workout done when nothing is free . Anyway, food yesterday was good, under 1500cals, and today I weighed in at 271.6 I actually had to double take. I passed it!!
However.... Mum has been talking all month about having a Chinese takeaway tonight, (always a beef n mushroom with rice) we share the one meal, so I hope that it doesnt push me over the edge, so I need to get a good workout today. I am also going to lunch for my sisters 30th birthday to a world buffet not always a great choice with me . So I am hoping it is a nice morning tomorrow for a run before going to lunch, then I can imagine not eating all day afterwards. Fingers crossed I don't ruin my new low.

nerdbling Completely understand when life just gets in the way a bit. I have had many plateaus, most of them actually being due to not eating enough, which sounds ridiculous, but if you feel that you are eating right for the exercise you do, then bringing in the swimming is a great idea. My body gets used to a workout so quickly, I cant do the same exercise for more than 6 weeks before I start to plateau and need something new to work on. My new addition is running I never thought I would say that I was running but I really want to run a 10 min mile and use that as a cardio workout as I usually so strength in the gym. Let us know how it goes!

Karencat How is your routine going? any more recent run ins??