Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 04:39 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 330/323/199

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Phae: I don't think I have anything helpful to say other than I'm with you. I have 2 friends (both have been friends with me since grade school or high school), one lives a couple of states away and the other lives 2 blocks away from me but with her working 2 jobs and me with my daughter and a job we just cant seem to find time. I've never really been able to connect to people, and while I've had passing friendships with co workers, nothing really seemed to stick once we no longer worked together. While it might seem super shallow, what keeps me going is I want to be able to buy clothes like a normal person. I've either had the same clothes for years or purchased them online from one of those plus sized catalogs. All the bigger stores in our area shut down and I miss being able to actually try things on. Everything I wear fit funny or is the traditional fat girl clothes...I hate prints and I swear everything is in prints. Or I want to be able to go to a movie theater and not be terrified that I wont fit in the seat, ditto for planes, roller coasters, etc.
Old 02-28-2017, 01:23 PM   #32  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Aww man! I wrote back the other day and its gone I have no idea what happened.
Well I am glad that Ive hit my 50 off, the last 2 days have been totally out of routine after having to house my heavily pregnant sister and her 2 kids and puppy until they have all their radiators and heating changed in the house. So that has been quite hectic and stressful.

Phae I wish there was someway I could help, but you need to want to do this for you and your health. I feel much more energetic, clear minded and happy about myself. Which might in turn for you might make you want to be more social, you never know. You might even catch the eye of a handsome stranger :wink:. I hope that you are able to work through this and feel much better about yourself.
Old 02-28-2017, 02:35 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 330/323/199

Height: 5 ft 5 in

I got a walk in today with my puppy(totally not a pup...she's like 9 now). Walked a bit over 2 miles and I was so excited because I thought that I had to of hit 10,000 steps. Nope. I'm at 6463 for 2.74 miles. So that 10,000 steps they want us to walk every day is 5 miles!?! Who has time for that. Is it 5 miles of exercise walking or can that include just your random daily walking?

Side note I work 3rd shift at a hotel and we have a double stair case in the lobby. I decided to make it my goal of going up and around and back down 5 times a night. Only did 3 last night...man stairs are a killer...but it is a start.

Scotsgal: I had a phase 5 or so years where I had roommates all time. At one point in my one bedroom apartment there was me and my man, 2 guy friends, my puppy(actually a puppy at the time) and I think we had 2 cats and one had a litter of 3 survivors. Plus the random beta fish and dwarf hamster. Yeah...never want to do it again. I hope everything gets back to normal again.

Last edited by RubyLeprechaun; 03-01-2017 at 01:57 AM. Reason: oops. I forgot an important letter in the word shift.
Old 02-28-2017, 03:12 PM   #34  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Ruby Your 10,000 totally includes your random walking around the house or work or wherever. Even a 45 minute walk looks soo pathetic on steps on my fitbit Its difficult at first for those who are only lightly active, but it gets much easier as time passes.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:17 PM   #35  
Member for Life

S/C/G: 322.6/ticker/150

Yes, it's that time again. Time to start a new month and a new thread. Come on over to 300+Chat Thread, March 2017
Closed Thread