Old 10-14-2016, 02:40 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 330/323/199

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Hmm I'm going to have to try it as rice. It is super low calories so it's worth a shot.

Congrats Phae! It's always awesome when you get a big number of steps.
RubyLeprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 08:42 AM   #17  

I went to my sister's football game (she's in the marching band) and ate so much game food. I want to be mad at myself but I stayed under my calorie count. Which isn't that the point? Plus walking to the stadium and back made me hit my steps goal. Taking the same sister to a haunted house tonight. Hope everyone enjoys there weekend!
Old 10-17-2016, 07:38 AM   #18  

Phae: you can do it! Make reachable goals and just keep looking ahead. Nd I think you should try it at least once. Worse case you hate it and never make it again...and is that really such a bad thing?
Old 10-17-2016, 11:35 AM   #19  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

IM BACCKK! I drank lots of alcohol, one KFC, one MAcdonalds, One allergic reaction to some German Sausage, and added on 6.3lbs lol

Luckily Overnight I now only have 4.7lbs to get rid of. It is usually alcohol water weight and it usually goes down quite quickly. This week I need to be really strict. It wont be difficult as I came home with a horrible cold, sore throat and an ear that wont pop from descending into the airport on Saturday night. It all came long after 2 nights out in Autumn in Germany while not wearing weather appropriate clothing. Luckily chicken noodle soup isn't high in calories lol. Fingers crossed I can get this holiday weight off quite quickly.
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 11:17 PM   #20  

Oh alcohol. How I've missed you. I haven't really had a chance to drink in a while. First I was pregnant, then I was breastfeeding. Now its got too many calories. Darn it Oh well. I'm sure I can sneak a few indulge days in. I'm glad you had fun Scotsgal!
Old 10-20-2016, 02:22 AM   #21  

This Halloween is going to be stressful. A tiny bag of Reese's Pieces is 210 calories! There is literally only 10 pieces in the bag...absolutely ridiculous. On a positive note walking Vivi around helped me hit my 5000 steps, and we have 2 more places for her. Yay exercise and candy I can't eat
Old 10-20-2016, 11:14 AM   #22  
Determind Member

Ohh Halloween is the calorie Devil! I am not sure what my plans are yet, but I want to stick on track to hit my first VERY BIG GOAL at -43lbs at 280. I am 286.8 as of this morning (lost all my holiday weight, Must of just been alcohol) so I am soo close and I don't want Halloween to mess that up! The last time I was 281 was back in 2010, so I would be over the moon to be under that.
Old 10-20-2016, 11:51 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

hi all

have been tracking following program like crazy

how about y'all

how's everyone doing
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 11:00 AM   #24  
Determind Member

Things are going well for me, would love to see a little boost in weight loss before the end of the month, but not quite sure if that will happen. I feel I need to start eating more protein foods also.
Old 10-23-2016, 03:14 PM   #25  
Determind Member

Hello Everyone

I have had a bit of an off the wagon weekend, on Friday night I had Chinese Take-out. I shared with mum so it was no where near what we would usually of been ordered, we both have a bad cold so we got chicken noodle soup. Then we shared a portion of chicken and mushroom with fried rice. The scale replicated this on Saturday morning by jumping up by about a lbs and a half. Luckily this morning it came down again slightly to just o.4 above my lowest, but then I feel I may of ruined it tonight with having Ice cream. I need to pull my finger out a bit this next week, I have been slacking quite a bit, need to up my fitness.

Phae1963 Don't let it get you down that you are still classified as obese, I started at 323 and I am currently 286.9, I think our stats have been pretty similar for a while. We have lost A LOT of weight and are doing great!! I like to use some of the foods that I see people talk about in here also (I don't like asparagus or sprouts either). Stir fry is my life saver always, my new favourite is shredded beef, white closed mushrooms and Broccoli. The only other thing I add is light soy sauce and that is it, AMAZING! Good luck with your cauliflower experiments, I tried it with curry and it really never worked ahahaha. Good luck, hope you find a way, and if you do, let me know.

I understand your friends motivation, I am only 27 and have a full life ahead of me, that doesn't mean that I am exempt from the health issues that come along with obesity. I have 2 weddings next year, both best friends of mine are marrying amazing woman and I cannot wait until their big days. My sister I also FINALLY getting married after 3 children and 9 year relationship in Italy in April 2018. In January 2019 I will turn 30 years old and I am using all of these big moments in my life at goals to lose all of my excess weight.

I calculated my lean body mass % and I have quite a big frame and I will never be under 154. So my aim is to be 170 and nice and strong and healthy I actually cannot wait!

Last edited by Scotsgal; 10-24-2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:37 AM   #26  

Phae1963: I agree with Scotsgal. You are doing amazing! I would love to be under 300. Try not to let it get you down and just keep doing what your doing.

I'm not really feeling the greatest so I haven't been walking. Which means I've been sitting at home and that just makes me want to eat. I just couldn't seem to stop myself from eating everything bad for me. I need to find more snack type foods to eat. I'm loving the salads but sometimes I just want something like cheese or chips.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:11 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

phae1963
Brussels sprouts YUCK😨😱😵😜😫 I will have asparagus before those little mini demonic cabbages

Last edited by Karencat; 10-27-2016 at 01:01 PM.
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:32 AM   #28  
Determind Member

Hit a new low again today 286 on the dot I have 6 full days of being really good left, to get as close to 280 as possible.

I'm not sure If I have ever told you about my 280 barrier, while the last time I was so close to it was 2010, I actually haven't been under it since I was about 19 (in 2008) and that was only by about 6lbs. So my aim was always to be 273 for xmas as that was the lowest weight I ever remember being (any younger than that, I just stayed away from the scales).

Every time I get close to 280 I can't break through, But this time I will take me 44lbs to break through it. Which is the biggest amount I have ever had to lose to get to it.

Xmas will be soo exciting, I can't wait to be able to say Ive lost 50lbs
Old 10-26-2016, 06:53 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Hi all-Still trying to get back on track with things. I'm giving myself every excuse not to it seems...between family issues and the hurricane cleanup which also takes a toll on my job and that has left me very stressed and tired at the end ofnthe day to where I don't want to do anything. DH made a good point to me this morning and I guess that's what persuaded me to post because I'm ashamed of what I'm doing to myself. He said if I keep coming home tired and don't exercise then I will just get into an endless cycle and gain more weight and feel even more exhausted. He's right. He wants mento start doing my workout videos again and maybe then start back at the gym. I have to do something so I guess why wait?

Thanks for being here guys. I need to post here more it really helps with keeping me on track.
SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 04:46 AM   #30  

SamIam86: I think its great that your hubby is so involved and helpful. A lot of people don't have someone to help push them along.

Scotsgal: Don't remind me of Christmas... Its really not as fun as when I was a kid and only had to receive the presents haha. Its amazing that your so close to your first goal!