3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   10 Days In The Life Boat #167 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/310014-10-days-life-boat-167-a.html)

j-ann 06-11-2016 06:37 AM

10 Days In The Life Boat #167

Welcome to the newest segment of 10 Days In The Life Boat.
This is not a "challenge" but a place for accountability to ourselves and support from our fellow rowers. So, what is your plan for this 10 day segment?

Grab an oar and join us doing our best to not fall out of the boat and and get wet. We need to meet our goals to stay dry.

j-ann 06-11-2016 06:44 AM

My goals for this leg are:
1. To stick like glue to my WW plan.
2. To love myself enough to accept that I control my triggers and that I CAN avoid them by PLANNING AHEAD.

j-ann 06-12-2016 09:36 AM

Teeny, tiny, splash yesterday. I was able to stop myself before I ever got truly wet! :cheer2:

Vortex 06-12-2016 06:03 PM

New account, same old Angela. Hang in there Judy! Remember you're glue!

My diet bet starts tomorrow. I'm going to win this time! I am!

So I have many, many goals for this leg of the journey. I need to plan today to eat right tomorrow; plan for tomorrow's exercise; and make sure I'm doing as many of the things on my metabolism task list as I can. I also need to get to bed early tonight, so I can get up bright and early for the outdoor leg of my exercise... it's gonna be scorching hot.

Anyone else in the boat this time around?

PS: i've been on here for 10 years! I hate being a "junior member" because I couldn't access my account all the sudden. Oh well, maybe it's a fresh start.

caldawg89 06-13-2016 01:33 AM

Hi everyone! I am back again for another 10 days! My goal this time is to tighten up my diet a bit more. I am still being consistent with my gym, I am having a go at Zumba this week, and I am back in a positive mindset about losing weight. Fingers crossed it stays that way! Looking forward to seeing how everyone goes!

Vortex 06-13-2016 09:51 PM

Had a pretty good day. I walked for 38 minutes this morning, before it got hot. Ate what I planned to eat, said no when offered a sandwich and later a piece of chocolate. I should've made tomorrow's lunch by now, but all will be well. Struggle tomorrow will be to get outdoors early again, b/c I don't think I can go to bed early. Yikes!

Judy, how's it going? Staying in the boat I hope?

Caldawg, good to hear you're feeling motivated!

Angela

Karencat 06-14-2016 05:01 AM

Hello all - I well in truly fell in to the water just recently then I swam - ended up on a tropical island - bliss - took about 10 days to leave - need to get back on track and back to working on saying good bye to the extra weight!

Vortex 06-14-2016 05:57 PM

Whoa, Karencat, welcome back!

I just realized I let myself get too hungry this afternoon. Luckily I'm at home so not tempted to do something bad. Early dinner--chicken noodle soup--will fit the bill, I think.

How's everyone else doing today?

j-ann 06-15-2016 07:43 AM

I've been in and out of the boat. Hauled myself back in this morning. My "No" stopped working, again. I'll get it back in control again today!

Glad to see everyone rowing.

Karencat: Glad you found an island. Out-swimming these sharks is hard work!

Hey Angela - New (HA!) member=New You!

Vortex 06-15-2016 09:15 PM

Day 3 of the diet bet going fine so far. Ate out with DH for lunch and had to think hard about what to order, but I still have 4 WW points left for the day and haven't touched any weeklies. Time to exercise! I really, really need to be successful this time.

caldawg89 06-16-2016 07:30 AM

Hi everyone! Just survived my second Zumba class for the week! My diet has gone pretty well this week, and I have increased my total work out time by 2 hours this week, and I feel really good! Work has been really stressful, and the gym really helps! I hope everyone is hanging in there!

Vortex 06-18-2016 05:24 PM

Good job, Caldawg.

How's it going Judy, Karencat?

I've been hanging in. DH has taken a long weekend off, which means I'm a bit restaurant-challenged, but managing to navigate the waters and stay in the boat. A few pounds down the last time I weighed... time to get a new tracker, I guess.

j-ann 06-19-2016 06:26 PM

Well, I'm wet, again. Doing a bit better than last week, which was a total disaster. There is hope!

Glad to see everyone succeeding! 90ºF+ today and tomorrow. I want my snow back!!!

caldawg89 06-20-2016 07:35 AM

Keep going J-Ann! You can do it! I had a bit of a knock back today, I had my weekly weigh in, and I have gained weight, after going to the gym 7 times last week. Siiiiiigh. Anyway, I am just going to keep on keeping on. The set back sucks, but it happens! Best of luck for the rest of the week!

Vortex 06-20-2016 09:27 PM

I am staying in the boat. So far, so good. DH took a long weekend off work, so I haven't been exercising much, but the recovery days always seem to be when my weight loss registers. Back down under 300. It's only 299, but 2-anything is what I want to see.

Hang in there, all. Let's keep going to our destination!