Old 06-26-2016, 03:48 AM   #46  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the golden few!

I just got back from my holiday away in the lodge, things were going well until I woke up on Friday morning no longer in the EU. That was just bloody devastating! Scotlands been scammed and I ain't happy. This has meant that I have eaten crap for the past few days and just stayed inside staring at the news.
I actually feel sick, half of that is the referendum result and half of that is all the crap and sweeties I've ate.

Today though is a new day, I will go to the store and buy lots of fresh fruit and veg and until next week me and mum will both be on a strict diet. I have gradustion on Tuesday for finishing my Honours degree. Then in 4 weeks I head to Portugal on holiday. So I must trim down!

Xx
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 04:55 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 125kg/108kg/90kg

Height: 158cm

I had a bad weekend for food too Scotsgal. I weigh in tomorrow and I know it is going to be ugly. I really need to straighten myself out, the last month has been really slow for weightloss, and I am really frustrated with it. Fingers crossed for a better week for all of us!
caldawg89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 07:57 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Welcome back Terra & Sandy! Glad to have some more people in the group as it seems a lot of us have gone missing.

Calda Hope you had a good week and don't worry too much about the pizza. Today's. New day. Hope you have a good loss this week

As for me I'm doing alright. I ended up skipping Friday's workout I was just too exhausted and was even more exhausted after running errands and getting caught in a nasty storm. Saturday DH and I fixed our washing machine and I did a ton of laundry. Today the plan is to tackle the kitchen and hopefully the rest of the house before we go to the lake next weekend.

I didn't lose much this week. Only .6 but I am dealing with TOM right now so maybe that is holding on to a little water weight. I may have eaten too much fat this week too although carbs were low and I haven't had anything off plan. Just need to tidy up a bit and figure out the right formula again. Will only have 4 day week to workout but will be doing a lot of outside work at the lake so hoping that helps this coming week.

I had my ultrasound on Thursday. They barely found the lump it I believe has gotten smaller since the doctor felt it and they said there's nothing there. No cancer! They told me to keep watch of it and if I notice any changes to make sure I let my doctor know. I wasn't too worried about it. I didn't want to get worked up about something unless I had to (boy have I changed!) so I'm just glad it's one less thing to think about.

Time to put the coffee on. Take care my friends!
SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:28 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 327/314.5

Height: 5'6

Good Sunday morning to all.

For those who were on vacation/Holiday and had a few slips, I know you will get right back on track. Vacation is vacation, we try to do our best. All that exercise has kept the scale down though.

I work this week and then I am off starting Satruday for 9 whole glorious days. Celebrating the 4th of July at the shore with a huge cookout and fireworks with lots of family and friends. Tuesday the DD has a MD appointment and then I think Wed. we are headed to her new apartment near her college for a few days. Last year she stayed on campus, this year her and 4 friends are renting a 5 bedroom apartment (so much cheaper than living on campus) 3/4 of a mile from Campus...so not too bad. It will be nice to go see some of the surrounding sites there. Hubby will be working...so oh well. he gets to stay home and doggie/Kitty sit.

I have my most hardest food times on the weekends. Yesterday wasn't too bad other than the small movie popcorn I got when we went to see "The Shallows". Didn't get my steps in yesterday though. Today is starting out well, I had a 2 egg omelet with left over turkey sausage/gr pepper/ and onion. Just did a bunch of steps and am up over 2,000 and it's only 9:30 a.m here.

Today is laundry and house keeping day. Blah....
sandys~back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 06:03 PM   #50  
Determind Member

SamIam Great news about the Scan! fingers crossed that TOM shifts and you get to see some nice results from all your hard work at the gym.

Calda We can do this, lets get back on the horse!

Sandy You talking about the 4th makes me miss my summers working in the States, it was always the best time for me. Yes I know as the British person enjoying the 4th is a little hypocritical lol, but I am Scottish, we love a party! I remember one time I sat in a Town called Cold Springs on the Hudson River and instead of a firework display, we got the most amazing lightning show and fantastic storm. I hope you enjoy your plans

So I apparently have put on a few lbs this morning after my holiday away. Its not something I cant get rid of, so Ill be very cautious of what I eat and drink over the next few days. My official weigh inns are actually Wednesday's, so I will let you all know If I can at least get back to 310 by then. Fingers crossed.

Oh and my sister has decided to arrange her marriage (which was meant to happen a couple of times over the last 8 years but he still isn't divorced). She wants it in 2 years time in Italy, small wedding. Now the maid of Honour needs to be trim by then
Old 06-27-2016, 04:46 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

I'm currently going huh - what how - must have been the exercise that did it this time round.... I ate over my weeklies on my plan still managed a decent loss this week - not normal - this is the sort of thing that usually = weight gain not weight loss -

Scots gal - that loss this week was the last of the holiday weight I gained plus a bit more now gone - you can do it like you said....
ohhh Italy - nice!

Sandy - have fun celebrating = but look after yourself around it look forward to the stories that come back with it
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 02:26 PM   #52  

Hi all quick check in...power is out at work. Yesterday DH and I worked so hard on the house cleaning and rearranging furniture that we ended up working over 8 hours! My body aches and it tired so I'll be skipping the gym. We still have more work to do so that will be even more of a workout when I get home. Want to have the house nice before we leave town on Friday. I'm so excited to get out of town!! Even though I won't have much time to relax doing all the demolition and work on the yard. Hoping to get some gym time in this week but I can't even think about it right now with my body being so achy.

Hoping everyone else is doing well and thanks for the well wishes on the results of my scan 😊
Old 06-28-2016, 02:02 PM   #53  
Determind Member

Hay!!

So I just wanted you all to know that I officially graduated today! Some of you may find this the complete norm, but it is not as popular for British teens to stay on at School until 18 or even go onto University (college). I left school at a wild 15 years old and took a job. At 22 I decided to go back into education to prove to myself that I was smart enough to do so. After studying my *** off and spending 4 amazing summers working at 2 very different kids summer camps in the USA, I am now 27 with an Honours Degree in International Tourism Management.

I felt a picture of today was appropriate. I am the one far on the right. Apologies for no cap, We Scots don't do the cap thing

Old 06-28-2016, 06:46 PM   #54  

Scotsgal Congrats on your graduation darling!! You look absolutely stunning!! I'm all for the no cap thing I think it's stupid lol!! What an accomplishment!!

Still really sore so I took another day off from the gym. I feel bad not going but DH thinks I shouldn't over work myself since we'll be outside all day on Saturday and doing work inside on Sunday. I'm going to try and go tomorrow since DH has band practice. Went to visit my Gram instead. She seemed to be having a good day so that makes me happy.

Dinner soon but for now hanging out with one of the cats. We're laying on the love seat that we moved in my room. We have some details to finish like paint and building shelves and a few things like that but otherwise we're done. Maybe when the beautification is done I'll snap a photo for you all.

Hope everyone has a great evening. Take care loves!
Old 06-29-2016, 08:28 AM   #55  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/275/150

Height: 5'2 1/2

Hi caldawg89 - Thanks for welcoming me back
Terra_1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 10:36 AM   #56  
Motivated member

S/C/G: 310/259/147

Hey all, thought Id join in the group chat. Doing ok with my journey but some very up and down days as of late. I just need everyone else in the house to stop buying fatty food then it'll be a lot easier haha. Have done no exercise at all so far today thanks to the torrential on and off rain. Its days like today that I feel so tempted to get an indoor exercise machine but they're so expensive
Hannahb3232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 327/314.5

Hey all, hope all is going well with everyone. Scotsgal: I am so proud of you for going back and proving to yourself that you could do this!

I am doing well, down a few pounds then the next day it said up a few...you know a womans body and all. I know I am doing well and doing what I am supposed to be doing so I am trying not to stress over any of the numbers. Really trying to stay away from the breads, whites....and I limit the dairy intake (my tummy doesn't like it, but I LOVE CHEESE) I seem to being a lot of protein and veggies.

I am having a silent battle in my brain with the thought of being off from work for a whole week and being on vacation. I do better food wise with structure. I can't just wander off to the fridge here at work and graze at my leisure. I will need to stay very busy. I know my house could use a good cleaning. Maybe that should be on the list too.

Well...everyone keep on keeping on and will check back in again soon.
sandys~back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:06 PM   #58  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Sam ~ Thanks so much for welcoming me back

Scotsgal ~ Congrats on graduating

Hannah ~ Hey...Welcome to the chat....I recently just started posting again, I joined in 2013 though. By the way I wanted to give you a idea about working out inside when its too hot or too cold to walk outside, I have a couple of work out dvd's that I do. Just an idea :-)

Last edited by Terra1984; 06-29-2016 at 03:07 PM.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 11:31 AM   #59  
Determind Member

Hay!! So this place has been quite quiet recently, I hope everyone is doing well.

When I came back from my little holiday at the lodge I was 315.5 and I was really annoyed that I had put 5 pounds on over a week or two. When I came back I decided that me and mum were going to pull our socks up and I was going to track my calories properly on MFP.

According to the default, I should eat under 1700cal to lose 2lbs a week, which has never worked properly for me. This time I put it to 1500cal and most days I have been 1300 or 1400. I am now 306.5

I have not been working out as much as I would of hoped, but this weekend I plan on walking a fair bit as motivation to try and help my mum shift a few stubborn lbs.

I go on holiday to Portugal on the 21st and I would love to be able to get down to 300 6.5lbs to work my *** off to shift