Old 04-15-2016, 07:12 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Talking I'm Under....

Hey, this is my 20th post! And how appropriate for me to make an announcement that I'm pretty excited about!

Originally, back in October of last year (2015) I decided to crack down and try to lose weight. I was sick of looking at myself in the mirror and really wanted to get healthy for the future when I have kids and such. Anyway, at the gym one day I hopped on the scale. Well, it didn't give me any info. Why, you ask? It only weighed up to 400 pounds. I felt so disgusted with myself. But this was shortly after I began my journey and I reminded myself that it was going to get better.

Anyway, a couple weeks ago I was at a doctor's appointment with my boyfriend. I decided to hop on the scale, and what do you know? It said 388 pounds! I was so excited! I knew that I had weighed over 400 previously (but not the exact number) but that's still 12 pounds! And based on what I see in the mirror it's got to be more than that!

I don't know if this makes me weird, but I like to look at random parts of my body...Like, I've been told a lot of my weight loss so far is in my face and I've noticed it in my waist. Not so much my saggy, awful belly but that will come, too. But lately I have been able to feel the bones in my neck. You know, where the hollow of your throat is? I dunno why, but I'm SUPER excited that I can feel and (almost) see these bones! Tell me I'm not alone in this xD I'm now obsessed with my little fat roll next to my armpit and I'm hoping that goes away next!
mrslovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 08:02 PM   #2  

Way to go!
Teena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 12:47 AM   #3  

Hey Teena! Thanks! I'm really wanted to make more of a commitment to my goal. I've been slowly making changes to my eating pattern and doing research and I think it's time to tweak my approach a little. I'm going to try prepping smoothies on Sundays for the week and see how that works out for me. My boyfriend REALLY loves hot dogs from this local joint (okay, I do too lol) but instead of hating myself after eating them I go for a walk! I'm not sure how long the route is for the walk we took yesterday but I'm guessing round trip it might have been like 2-2.5 miles. I took a break before we turned around and came home (I sat down for maybe 10 minutes) but that's okay, right?

I also have a games night with my friends every Friday or Saturday night and that's the only night of the week I drink alcohol. I tend to cheat on the weekends so I'm going to have to try and take walks to compensate, I guess. I think I should try to keep it to Fridays so I can drink my booze and have fun (and not feel guilty soaking up the booze with some pizza at 12:30AM like I just did LOL) and do my best to be a good girl on Saturday and Sunday.
mrslovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

Well done - keep it up look forward to the next update
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 05:22 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 125kg/108kg/90kg

Height: 158cm

Well done! Please keep us posted!
caldawg89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 375/320/145

Yassss that's awesome! Progress is progress and I think it's wonderful you are now in the 300's. Before you know it you'll be in the 200's! Then the homestretch to onederland. You got this!
Nauticalfluff is offline   Reply With Quote