Old 11-04-2015, 02:30 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Quick check in...I have been so busy with work and tying everything together for my friend's baby shower this weekend that I have been planning for almost 2 months. Going to do what I can to eat the right portions since this will be somewhat of a cheat meal. I don't plan on going off my plan at all until Thanksgiving which I do plan to let myself indulge.

Didn't have to worry at all about Halloween. DH had me buy him a small bag of the mini kit kats and I ate one and was satisfied.

Got my workouts and eating days planned for the carb cycling for the month of November. I think if I push myself hard enough maybe I can make it to the magical 200 pound mark...Here's hoping! I joined a Christmas challenge and that's what I put as my goal for Christmas. It would be so cool to surpass that!

Anyway, Take care of yourselves. It sure has been quiet here, Hope you are well!
SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:07 PM   #47  

Moved to Nov thread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (29.3 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (26.1 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by emilyFIT; 11-05-2015 at 06:32 PM.
emilyFIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:35 AM   #48  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

S-T-O-P-!!!!!!! Go to the new 300+ Chat Thread for Nov.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote