Old 05-22-2015, 03:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: S/C/G 290/Ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Default Youtube Weight Loss Community?

I was wondering if anyone else on here was also interested in the youtube weight loss community? A lot of people like uploading progress videos to youtube on their weight loss journey, struggles, trials and errors. I love watching people's weight loss journeys on Youtube and subscribing to people for motivation/advice/tips etc. If you make videos yourself or have any suggestions for me please let me know! Maybe we can all share our favorite people and support each other.

Some of my faves:

Kimberlyuhles1
lindsey m adams
divaslimsdown
kimonica
Ashlee Lynn
aprilslosingit
weightwatchergirl1

Since I enjoy watching videos so much I finally decided to make my own! If you interested in following my journey as well, check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wojus-04lmY
ASaladandaDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 06:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

You're such a doll, I really like your video and I subbed. By the way it looks like we follow some of the same people Kimberlyuhles1 is one of the best imo, love this girl! Divaslimsdown omigosh LOVE her, her journey is probably the one I MOST identify with as her starting weight was approximately 341 lbs. and she took it all the way down to the 160's, both of them are also on instagram. Clusie L is amazing, she shares her journey having had the gastric sleeve VSG (?) and though I didn't opt for surgery I do identify with her journey she also started at 300+. Here's a list of my favorites -
DivaSlimsDown
Kimberlyuhles1
Scola Dondo
Fashionistalatinamua
Kristin Shaffer
Cookie Miller
More coming stay tuned!

Last edited by Candidcamster; 05-22-2015 at 07:05 PM.
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 01:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 350/tracker

Height: 5'10

DivaSlimsDown, LOVE HER. I adore the weight loss community on youtube. They don't sugar coat anything which is very helpful. This is reality, I don't need pipe dreams, lol. Their blogs give me so much more insight and motivation to keep going even though right now I feel like a total fricking failure.
tranquilize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: S/C/G 290/Ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Thanks Candidcamster! I've checked out your blog a few times, congrats on your weight loss thus far and I'm looking out for your next post. Thanks for the suggestions yayy!!

i know what you mean tranquilize! I like to check in on other people's journeys when Im feeling down or tired or confused. I appreciate everyone's honesty on Youtube and it helps me remember that we are all going through the same things. It's also teaching me more patience and to look for lasting progress instead of fast results. Any favorite bloggers I should check out?
ASaladandaDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:50 PM   #5  

Wow, Just watched slimdowns, youtube...inspirational and without surgery.

Absolute credit her and her hard work.
justme8 is offline   Reply With Quote