Old 05-31-2015, 08:58 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 351 / 282 / 135

Height: 5'3"

Oy, I went another (busy!) week without checking in, somehow! Coming back to work after vacation was really, really rough. I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things. My eating was actually rocky for a day or two but seems to have settled, and I'm back to my weight that I was at before vacationing and such. Though exercise has been super-slow starting up again. It's a rough balancing act!

I've resolved to cook more for the month of June, since I mostly live off takeout (healthier these days, except for the sodium no doubt) and frozen meals. I got a whirlwind headstart today by making sugar-free Jello and sugar-free pudding (okay that part was easy!), then a quinoa citrus salad for the week, and I made a batch of steel oats for breakfasts, and a loaf of bread for a few days worth of work lunches, plus roasted veggies and Italian beefsteak for lunch, AND a batch of frosted lemon cookies on top of that! Wow, I'm tired just thinking about it. I ate four cookies before setting the rest aside to take to work, except for a small batch which I took a friend. They're good, but I think four of them cookied me out!

Obsidian -- 10 pounds is great, you get a whole new middle number! Plus I like to count me losing 10 pounds as really losing 20, as I probably would've gained 10 if I hadn't been losing.

betsy -- Fishing at 4:30 am? I could never stay up that late!

And now you people are making me wonder if my scale is right! I think it was close to the doctor's office but it's hard to tell, I weigh in the morning out of the shower -- er, at home, not at the doctor's office! There I weigh midday and in clothes and shoes. So obviously it's more, but who knows.
rabidstoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 09:27 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsy2013 View Post
Larry Would you be willing to share your daily menus with us? I'm at a loss for how you keep the carbs so low and need some inspiration. I like the Miracle Gro potting soils, too -- they make a huge difference in how well things grow for me. Sounds like fun at the flea market and great exercise, but the 91 degree temps sound like torture to me.
Betsy I would be glad to share my daily food. I use My Fitness Pal to track my food and I measure or weigh EVERYTHING. Also since I am following the Atkins 20 induction program I eat nothing that is not on the list at this site. http://www.atkins.com/how-it-works/atkins-20/phase-1

May 31, 2015

C = Carbs
F = Fats
P = Protein

Breakfast
Peppers - Jalapeno, raw, 1 pepper 1g C, 0g F, 0g P
Great Value - Sweet Cream Butter Unsalted, 1 tbsp(s) 0g C, 11g F, 0g P
Walmart Great Value - Extra Large Egg, 2 egg 1g C, 12g F, 14g P
Great Value - Cheese, Sharp Cheddar, Finely Shredded, 1/6 Cup 0g C, 5g F, 4g P

Lunch
Homemade - Baked Chicken Leg Quarter, 6 oz cooked 0g C, 27g F, 28g P

Dinner
Squash Yellow - Squash Yellow Steamed, 1 cup 3g C, 0g F, 1g P
Beef Chuck Steak - Grilled, 6 ounce 0g C, 34g F, 43g P
Great Value - Sweet Cream Butter Unsalted, 14 g (1 tbsp) 0g C, 11g F, 0g P

Snacks
Mt Olive - Pepperoncini (Whole), 4 Peppers 1g C, 0g F, 0g P
Great Value - Plain Queen Olives, 8 olives 2g C, 3g F, 0g P

Total: 8g Carbs, 103g Fats, 90g Protein

Goal: 18g Carbs, 109g Fats, 88g Protein

Last edited by Larry H; 05-31-2015 at 09:32 PM.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:16 AM   #213  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

STOP! Please join us in the June 2015 thread.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote