Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 07:22 AM   #31  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Off to WW later with no idea where I stand.I used all my points but I had several really good days. We'll see.

It's not below 0º this morning. Maybe Spring is out there.

Deb our snow pack is packing down. It looks like it's about 3-4 feet! We've had over 5' of snow this month and no days above freezing, so very little melting. Good luck with the soda. I should just give up all forms of pizza. I'd be a lot healthier - and lighter. Glad to see you are getting back on track w/both food and exercise.

Time to start the day.

Sure would be nice to hear from old friends here.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:39 AM   #32  

Height: 5'7"

Good luck today Judy and let us know how it goes.
My mind can't comprehend that much snow.
I guess we will have a lot of flooding when your snow melts and runs down stream. Living on the ohio is never dull. I am about 7 miles from the river.

I did great at church last night. I did eat cake but it fitted nicely in my calorie limit. Great thing about going thru the line early is they are very skimpy with serving size. I did ask for a few extra green beans.

Tonight we are having tator tot casserole. I have never made it and not sure on the calories. I will be tallying as I go.

I think I reminded myself about 100 times yesterday that I can do this!! Positive attitude helps. I am an all or nothing person. Not always good but I know I have to give it my all right now.
Old 02-26-2015, 06:33 PM   #33  

Dinner was not the best. Don't think it was worth the calories!!! I don't think I will ever make it again!!!
Our car is in the shop and they called today to inform me it is worse than we thought. It has to be fixed and it has been a good car so time will tell if we need to consider trading. I just hate taking on a payment.
My day ended with 1400 calories. I haven't exercised yet but plan to before bed.
Old 02-27-2015, 04:38 AM   #34  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Gained 1.6 in two weeks. I've gotta buckle down for sure.

Deb, sorry about the car.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:03 AM   #35  

I survived another day. However I was hungry by bedtime. I never eat a bite of anything after dinner. That is not a problem time for me.
Today we are suppost to get the car back. Praying it's fixed!!!
Food is planned for today.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:10 AM   #36  

STOP join us on the march thread
Closed Thread