Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 07:46 AM   #31  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Cold here. Luckily it appears that the lake effect storms will stay north (from Lake Ontario) and west (Lake Erie) of us. Yesterday was POP. Again my choices were not the best but I stayed w/i my points. Today will be better.

Everyone stay warm.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:03 AM   #32  

Height: 5'7"

Feeling much better today. Guess I just needed rest. Food has been ok. Not been tracking but will today.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:51 AM   #33  

Bad choices yesterday. Back on track today.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:21 AM   #34  

I had a 1.2 lb. loss this week! I'm thrilled. Since my WW meeting is on Thursdays it's going to be a short week for me. Weather permitting I'll weigh in on Wed. morning. Don't expect any challenges on Thanksgiving so the following week should not be a problem.

Yesterday was POP. Shooting for the same today!
Old 11-22-2014, 02:10 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

What a week - I didn't get here at all.

Judy - I've been hoping you are safe. How much snow did you get?

Seems that since I have increased my calories to the higher side of my self-imposed limit I have been losing a bit faster - not fast by any means.

This is the second weekend I haven't been to the pool - seems there is just so much going on right now. At least my steps are up!

I feel myself starting to slip with the holiday coming up - day at a time is what I'm telling myself.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:47 PM   #36  

I haven't been POP. My grandfather was dying last week, and finally took his last breath yesterday afternoon. He was the perfect gentleman. Constantly worrying and praying, I took comfort in food. It was a false sense of comfort because it did not take away the sadness or grief. I am getting back on plan, but boom here comes Thanksgiving. I vow to do my best.
Ann
Old 11-25-2014, 06:58 AM   #37  

I was just getting back in the swing of things and a stomach virus hit along with a sinus infection. Joy!!
Going to count calories and stay as close to plan as possible.
I know I will eat off Thanksgiving and also on Friday.

Ann- sorry for the loss of your grandfather.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:30 PM   #38  

Carol, NO slipping back! You hang in there. Luckily I'm near Syracuse an we got maybe 2". North of us and east of Lake Ontario, they got up to 3' which is pretty easily handled. Dear friends of mine lives in W. Seneca and got the 7'-8'. They were doing okay. They are in a newer, small apt. complex. so other than the cars shoveling was done by the complex. They were preparing to pack their rv and head south for a couple weeks when the storm hit. Since I've gotten no answer on the house phone last night, or this afternoon, I'm assuming they are all dug out and on their way to N.C. for the holiday.

I had a couple eat all the carbs I can lay my hands on days this week so I'm not expecting much good news at weigh in tomorrow.

Ann, you have my sympathy on the loss of your grandfather. Remember he'll still be only a good thought away.

In case I don't get here tomorrow have a joyous Thanksgiving and DON'T eat like it's your last meal ever.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:09 PM   #39  

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Old 11-26-2014, 03:36 PM   #40  

Remember the 1.2 lbs I lost last week. I gained it back in only 6 days. Guess I'd better really buckle down this week. No pie tomorrow!
Old 11-27-2014, 02:47 PM   #41  

Deb and Judy, thank you for your words of comfort.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Finished the calls to relatives wishing them a Happy Thanksgiving. I am busy cooking, waiting for the sweet potatoes to finish boiling so I can candy them. I made an apple pie and brownies last night. Brownies are for my husband he doesn't like pie. I bought a pumpkin pie at our local grocery store who makes good ones. I'm hoping my 12 lb turkey will leave enough leftovers for sandwiches tomorrow. I think I should have gone with a 15 lb.
We have Christmas music playing already on the radio. I have it on now.

Just to let you know I am thankful for all of you here for your support and friendship.
Old 11-30-2014, 12:04 PM   #42  

Totally lost it (not pounds!) the last few days. I'm not a happy camper.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:32 PM   #43  

Me too Judy. Too much food leftover and too much temptation. All gone now so back on plan.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:09 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Let's do this in the December thread!
Closed Thread