Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 10:10 AM   #31  
BELIEVE!

Good Morning Ladies!!

I am off to the movies with the family in a few minutes, but wanted to pop in and say hello!

I continue to struggle making good food choices on the weekends. It's so much easier on days that I'm at work. However, I know I am moving in the right direction!

Wishing everyone a wonderful, healthy day!!
Old 10-19-2014, 06:07 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

One meal left for a POP weekend. I have finally accepted I must track each bite. Today I hit the pool for 75 minutes then worked on my closet as we have insulation blown in and attic entrance is through my closet. It was very sad seeing all those XL tops and 16-18 bottoms. It also brought back that amazing feeling I had - I didn't throw one thing away, just packed in clear tubs and leaving out where I can see it! I'm feeling the same resolve I did during my most successful period. I'm not ready to go back to a personal trainer right now. That left a sour taste in my mouth as my success was more about her than about me.

OK - I've rambled (to those who know exactly where I am).

Let's do this!
Old 10-19-2014, 09:23 PM   #33  

Height: 5'7"

Today was pop but barely!!
No exercise today. Hubby and I are both achy guess it's from the flu shot.
NSV!! I put on athelitic outfit that was to tight in the spring and it fits!!!
Old 10-19-2014, 09:51 PM   #34  

Just saw a commercial from soft drink makers that encouraged drinking water if your laying around. Then have a cola after being active. I don't remember what it was called.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:02 AM   #35  
BELIEVE!

Good Morning Lovely Ladies!!

I am in the office. Have my food planned and packed for the day!

Let's all make it a great day!!!
Old 10-20-2014, 03:01 PM   #36  

Food is great today. Dinner is at church and I have no idea of the menu. I have eaten really lite so I can be pop!
Great news. I am down 2" in my hips, 2" in my waist and 1" in bust!
Old 10-21-2014, 12:42 PM   #37  

Sounds like everyone is doing well, pop and good spirits!

I have been POP also, though a 2lb gain scared me, but I am back to my previous weight. Could it be water weight I wonder?

Question: Has anyone tried the Wii fitness or the Wii Zumba? We have a Wii and I was thinking about trying these fitness games.

Personal note: Cupcake has been bad, I fix a whole in the fence and she finds a new one. She escaped one morning and ran across the busy street and went to the daycare where she nearly got hit. The daycare took her in and called me from her tag and told me she was the kids show and tell.
I am taking her out on a leash now but she won't #2 on the leash, any suggestions?

Have a good day!
Old 10-21-2014, 08:16 PM   #38  

The meal at church went well. I was careful and stayed pop. Today was pop. I had baked chicken leg quarters and then added some BBQ sauce. So good for a different flavor.
Did exercise this morning but planning on doing more tonight.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:13 AM   #39  
BELIEVE!

Hey Gals!

Yesterday was a rough food day and today is starting off challenging. I have a lunch at Capitol Grille with a vendor. It's going to be tempting!!!

Tomorrow DH and I are supposed to go to the gym in the afternoon. It's been too long!

I have to get back to work, but wanted to say HI to everyone!!!

Barb
Old 10-23-2014, 01:09 PM   #40  

I ended up about 150 over my calorie limit. I had my day planned but hubby changed my plans. Oh well I was still ok really.
Today we had our biggest meal at lunch time. Very lite dinner tonight.
Going to get out and enjoy the sunshine.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:19 PM   #41  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

I'm losing it (not weight ) again. I need to wrap my head around getting healthier by eating right.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:35 AM   #42  
mountain walker

S/C/G: 364/354/196

Height: 5ft7"

Hi ladies...usually post mostly on the chat thread but as I am due to start at the gym soon, I am slowly getting my focus back!
Annsokos........that is a really tricky on with #2's! The only way is to persevere come rain or shine and reward with treat/praise/extra play whatever works. I know this may sound gross but if you pick up a poop your dog does, keep it in the bag and next time you go out put the poop where you want her to go! Then you will have two poops to pick up but she will get the idea through scent! Then lots of praise!
I love the Wii! Wii fitness is good, though the music is tedious! Wii Yoga is great and Wii dance is my favourite. My daughter used to do the Zumba and loved it (can't find the disc now!). The only problem I have found is that we have concrete floors so if I did any leaping around (unlikely I know!) my knees would ache but it was worth it!
Good luck.
Well done to everybody else keeping the focus.

Donna
Old 10-24-2014, 07:42 AM   #43  

I had challenges on Wednesday with box lunch and dinner out. Really happy with the choices I made and even bigger is recording every bite! I was on the high side of my calorie range but it was a win! Much more sodium then normal so still pushing water to help the scale move.

I promised myself I would hit the pool today and woke up with an overwhelming fatigue. Still not ruling it out. Why is it so easy to say no to exercise.

Not sure what's on the agenda for the weekend but it will include a POP plan.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:46 PM   #44  
BELIEVE!

Hi Gals! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! We are having a fun one, but food is always so much harder for me on the weekend! We had friends over last night for dinner and again today for lunch and my choices were not good. I have to get totally on track with counting, planning, planning, counting!

I've been having trouble with my left knee. I had xrays done that show I have arthritis in it. I just had a cortisone shot in it. Hopefully that helps. I'm lucky that my neighbor/friend is also an orthopedic doc. Said it should be feeling better in a couple days. I can work out on it but need to stick with the elliptical for cardio.

Tomorrow I will food shop and plan for the week. What's everyone buying/cooking next week?? I need ideas.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:18 PM   #45  

Barb - our M-Th menus are usually pretty much the same each week: grilled chicken salad, fish with steamed veggies, some homemade soup, and a rotate between grilled pork/grilled chicken. Breakfast is always the same and lunch is usually leftovers - this week will be roasted spaghetti squash with ground turkey in sauce with a salad or fruit.

I do find myself drinking more soda recently - hadn't had one for years but seems to help this heartburn.

Made it to the pool for 75 minutes this morning and then lots of errands - ran myself silly.
Closed Thread