Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Hey Terra I don't use an app, I just do posts about my journey, and I have a photo album w/some pictures to show progress. I was hoping to move that over here w/a blog but I missed the boat lol, blogs aren't being offered anymore, so I made one on Wordpress and linked it in my signature. Still trying to get the hang of Wordpress, but it is better than nothing.

How was your day today? I'd love to add you on MFP.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:15 AM   #92  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Candidcamster ~ Oh okay, Yeah I post about my jounery on facebook and I have a weight loss in progress photo album too. That sucks that blogs arent offered here anymore. My blog is on blogger but its about everything not just weight loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. when my alarm went off but I fall back asleep for 25 mins and then I got up, Its now 6 a.m. and I'm gonna go walk outside in an hour and then I'll do my first 2 mile walk at noon and my 2nd one at 6 or 6:30 tonight. I'm gonna finish my laundry this morning also. I cleaned the bathroom on Friday afternoon, I dont know if it will need cleaned again before Tuesday when my mom and I go get my aunt. My vacation from school started at 3 p.m. on Friday and My mom starts her vacation from work tomorrow after 2 p.m. and we both go back on the same day which is the 24th. We are going to the buffet Tuesday night cause my aunt's city doesnt offer snow crab legs at their chinese buffet and then on Wed. we are going to the ZOO!!!! So that should be fun. Its gonna be alot of walking but I'm up to the challenge.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:12 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone!

Checking in...considering I haven't been to the gym in almost 2 week I lost 3.6 lbs this week!!!! So happy to have finally pushed through my plateau!! I am really realizing I need to up my cardio so I'm going to go back to walks with DH more frequently again. We always had a good time with that and I think DH needs the extra push to get back in the game...he's ben struggling since our friend died the end of July.

Today is the wedding!! I won't have a photo until tomorrow though since its still several hours away till we have to go.

Betsy So glad to hear that BIL is coming home andbdoing well...I hope the rest of his recovery goes well even though I know it will with you by his side.

Fi So glad to hear you are doing better amd that your doctor has helped tremendously!!

Ubee I hope you had a good week!! I so can't wait to put this dress on!!

Terra I hope you foot gets better soon! Cracked feet are no fun!

Dean All this coffee talk makes me want to go make a pot! Hope you an the doggies are having a nice weekend!!

Donna I'm so glad that you're back!!! We all really missed you! This group has helped me so much on my journey I don't think I could have made it this far without the awesome people I've met here!

shine Glad your move went well!!! Hope your DH can spend more time with you now

Candidcamster I post on my facebook every now and then but I worry about annoying people with it too so I stick to Instagram. I've met a lot of cool people and found awesome pages there that have been helpful on my journey. Most of the time people are very nice and encouraging because they too are trying to be healthy. If you ever check it out my instagram name is SamEatsClean26.

Well I'm off to make some coffee and enjoy brunch. I hope everyone had a great day!!!
Old 09-14-2014, 01:43 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Hiya SamIAm86! I just added you on instagram (same name as here), congratulations on your awesome weight loss, you're doing great!

Terra that sounds like a lot of fun @ the zoo, I haven't been in so many years. I hope you get some pictures. Exercise for me is the hardest thing, I am able to move I just don't know where to begin, but I want to start w/free Zumba videos on youtube soon.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:53 PM   #95  
rockin' my 60s!

Location: from Houston, TX—now in Maryland (Washington DC area)

S/C/G: 351/267/140

Height: 5'3"

For those of you who follow my collages, I just made a new one: "to a land without blue". As always, if you click on the image, you'll get a larger version.

I'm having a good day. Any day when I both write a letter (did that this morning) and make a collage is a good day. =smile=

Last edited by Fiona W; 09-14-2014 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:37 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 304/283/190

Height: 5'11"

Checking in briefly since I'll be out of pocket tomorrow on an On-the-job visit with one of my employees.

Doggies have gotten a couple walks around the neighborhood today, and on Saturday we escaped to wears valley/townsend and wandered around some of the little antique shops, etc. Had a nice little getaway and avoided the rod run traffic in Pigeon Forge. We also got in a nice bike ride today. The temperatures have been GREAT! Finally cooling off a bit.

Take care,

Dean
Old 09-14-2014, 10:01 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Ok so I couldn't wait until tomorrow!!!
Here's the dress!! http://instagram.com/p/s8tN_Xp3P2/

Last edited by SamIAm86; 09-14-2014 at 10:01 PM.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:23 PM   #98  

Sam - You look great, that color is just right for you! (& those are very cute shoes!)
Old 09-14-2014, 11:45 PM   #99  
Turning Into A New Woman

Sam ~ Yeah my heel is getting better every day so thats good

Candidcamster ~ Yeah I'm definitely gonna take our digital camera and I'm glad when we go there are usually new animals to see. Oh I just saw your question about how my day was and that you would love to add me to MFP. My day went good and My name on MFP is Tera_1984, Its Tera_1984 cause I was typing too fasted so I miss-spelled my name and you can only change your name once so I wasnt able to fix it.

Last edited by Terra1984; 09-14-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:21 AM   #100  
mountain walker

S/C/G: 364/354/196

Height: 5ft7"

Sam you look amazing.....that colour is fabulous on you.....and that smile???? Gorgeous!
Well my weekend has not been the best. Went for a walk with darling daughter and one dog and my knees and chest really struggled! Then I had a really rubbish day yesterday. I woke with the most awful migraine....worst in ages. I don't get them anywhere near as often as I did when I was working but when I do they are humdingers. The pain was bad enough to make me cry. So took all the meds I am prescribed and didn't get up until lunchtime still feeling delicate and groggy from the meds.
I was really looking forward to a long walk yesterday as I need to increase my mileage before the walk in 3 weeks' time. My eating went slightly off the rails but not too awful as I felt nauseous. I get so frustrated when my body lets me down!
To top all of this both of my dogs have come in to season so I can't really take them out and the puppy is too young to do more than half a mile or so.....so my walks will have to be solo.......it doesn't feel right walking without a dog!
Oh woe and thrice woe! Sorry for the moaning ladies!
Here's to a great week!
Great Welsh Hugs
Donna
Old 09-15-2014, 09:42 AM   #101  
Turning Into A New Woman

I woke up at 7 a.m. this morning, Too late to go for my morning walk outside. I'll still do my 2 mile walk at noon and again at 7 pm tonight. At 2:30 pm today Mom and I are going to Walmart to do our weekly shopping. I'm looking forward to going to pick up my aunt tomorrow with my mom and I'm looking forward to dinner tonight and tomorrow and I'm looking forward to going to the ZOO on Wed. Its gonna be a fun week. I'm also gonna help my mom with her projects that she is gonna do while she is on vacation.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:38 AM   #102  

S/C/G: SW:283 /GW:150

Height: 5ft 5in

Fiona W

YoU LOST 70lbs !!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!.I am jealous but happy!!
KEEP IT UP!
Old 09-15-2014, 11:40 AM   #103  

mountain walker
so true.i crave a lot..........sometimes it feels like a beast inside!!.........but hopefully with this forum i will get some support.....to get RID OF THAT BEAST!
Old 09-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #104  

Ubee
hi.no sugar is RUFF (difficult).the weekend was not good..........so i have to try again .........my biggest challenge is start the exercise as I am ALWAYS TIRED! so i need to fight that feeling and do it..........when doing exercise u never know that you were that heavy!.........lol........but i will start this evening
Old 09-15-2014, 11:50 AM   #105  

sam
nice dress
look happy too!
Closed Thread