May Day May Day Challenge - Part Deux!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Mandy Congratulations on your Loss! WooHoo and losing 40 lbs.. That is a big deal!

Watch... you are still amazing me! You look so cute in your picture on the last page! and you have almost lost 1/2 of what you weighed originally! WOW! just a lb or 2 more! SHAZAMM!

Katt... I too was wondering where you were and I too have had your same kind of week. Eating the wrong foods (way OFF Plan for me).. But I love your NSV of the clothes and LOVE THE WORD BONKABLE! ! Love it!

Learning behavior for me ... Stress, new job, friend moving, family gone for long vacation, feeling lonely, money troubles and yes... bad food was used again to try and fill the void. I KNOW better and still I just mindlessly eat the cr*p! I REALLY have to work on my behavior! I am back up to 215 (+6 lbs in 4 days). We have a 3 day weekend this weekend.. so I have 3 days to kick my own keister!
  • Another little drop today, of 0.6, putting me at 289.8.

Meaning OUT OF THE 290s!!

My next mini goal is to hit 50 pounds gone by my birthday. 6 weeks from yesterday (October 9)... I'm thinking that would be an excellent birthday present.

Welcome back, Katt! I would hazard a guess that most of your gain there is water, and should come off fairly quickly.
  • Katt - Your NSV has to be one of the funniest I've read on here. So great! And glad that while you may have gained superficial pounds you're still experiencing the little moments of weight loss. The moments where we're down on ourselves but our body shows us that we're losing so much more than the numbers on the scale. Glad you're still trucking. Thank you for the kind words.

Wanna - Thank you! It's crazy to think that I'm actually doing this and succeeding so far. I've tried so many times. And while it is disheartening that I'd ever allow myself to get that big, this whole journey has been very humbling.

Don't be so hard on yourselves. We all have an unhealthy relationship with food which is why we're here. The goal is to overcome these issues. And through weight loss no matter how long it takes, or how many times we mess up we're slowly learning how to do that.

Ubee - I think it will! I just feel so animated. It's crazy to think that one little number could matter so much to someone.

Way to go, Fera!!!

Soooo...even though some of us didn't make our goal this challenge was successful. We've done so much more than the scale can show! I'm happy for all of us on this journey.

Got a promotion today! More money, suckier hours. lolol But I chose the hours between two shifts and I'll still be off Saturdays and Sundays. I'm super excited about it. On the other hand I will be closer to my work crush that I'm trying to uncrush myself from, because he has a girlfriend. It's just super hard when I know he's attracted to me, too. It's gonna be an experience. lolol
  • Congrats to EVERYONE! You all did great. Even though some of us may have not met our scale goals, we've still learned and grown A LOT and we've celebrated other victories along the way. I had a good time with everyone. You have all been a great source of motivation and inspiration and I look forward to the next challenge.

START WEIGHT: 330.4
    GOAL WEIGHT: 305.4
    TOTAL TO LOSE: 25
    ACHIEVED: 46.6

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 328.4 (-2.0 lbs.)
    Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 326.0 (-2.4 lbs.)
    Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 322.6 (-3.4 lbs.)
    Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 322.0 (-0.6 lbs.)
    Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 321.0 (-1.0 lbs.) - week before TOM
    Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 316.6 (-4.4 lbs.)
    Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22: 313.2 (-3.4 lbs.)
    Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29: 308.8 (-4.4 lbs.)
    Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06: 308.6 (-0.2 lbs.)
    Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13: 307.0 (-1.6 lbs.) - week before TOM
    Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20: 302.8 (-4.2 lbs.)
    Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27: 298.4 (-4.4 lbs.)
    Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03: 294.0 (-4.4 lbs.)
    Week 14 - AUG 04 - AUG 10: 294.5 (+0.5 lbs.) - week before TOM
    Week 15 - AUG 11 - AUG 17: 290.7 (-3.8 lbs.)
    Week 16 - AUG 18 - AUG 24: 288.3 (-2.4 lbs.)
    FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31: 283.8 (-4.5 lbs.)
  • Just a heads up everyone .. I have started the new post and challenge page ... not that this one is over yet lol .. but just wanted to let everyone know and leave the link here for an easy find

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-...ge-2014-a.html

Hope to see you all over there . and this time I will be doing charts for everyone to keep track of etc so we can all be up to date on where we are as a group and on our own And please dont EVER think of one of those bad weeks that you are letting the team down if its in the wrong direction .... the team only loses when we lose a member Huggles

OH ... got a lovely compliment today at work from a few customers about how nice and bubbly I am .... and then I got a text from my daughter telling me that her friend thinks Im a cougar ROFLMAO!!! For one thing, my hunny is older .. and the other .. Im not looking ... silly boy lol
  • Yay .. at least the weekend saw a couple of pounds go Was 236 now 232.8 ... very happy about that to start my new challenge ... remember the new challenge has started and you can find it on the link above ... join any time or linger and post if you prefer .. but hopefully see you there!
  • Everyone's doing so well! I could be doing better, I've just been busy. I haven't been buying fast food though so at least I've been maintaining rather than gaining! I forgot to weigh in this morning so I'll do it tomorrow
  • I guess I better post my Number from last week (taking my lowest !) LOL

211.6 on 8/25 and since then I have gone Up up up up up! (Like the movie.. not the scale treatment! LOL
  • Did not weigh in this morning. I woke up in a frantic mess, realising I start work at 9am instead of 3pm!!! Crazy
  • I think I'm going to try join the gym again. How does everyone get their exercise? Gym lover or street burner? I've previously been a gym member, enthusiastic to begin with but gradually I went less and less. Luckily I was only on a 3 month contract. I like to think I'll give it a better go this time round!